What's new

JF-17 Thunder - Information Pool

Last edited:
Yes.
Unflyable.
SoP. Nothing special.

But that's at least by my understanding unusual... usually - and that way it was reported AFAIK - pt. 01 is the first flyable prototype and pt. 02 is the static one.

Why here building another unflyable one in advance?

But that's at least by my understanding unusual... usually - and that way it was reported AFAIK - pt. 01 is the first flyable prototype and pt. 02 is the static one.

Maybe a mockup or large'sh scale model?

The objective is to baseline parameters that are possible, and the rest are improved iteratively.

This is how engineering works !

The objective is to baseline parameters that are possible, and the rest are improved iteratively.

This is how engineering works !

That was not my point, my issue - and I must admit I still question the statement above - is that usually in China the pt. 01 is the first flyable one, usually the second one pt. 02 a static airframe and so on ... that there are additional ones, improved ones is beyond any question or doubt but from my understanding, any further earlier prototype was never rated a prototype - maybe some sort of test-bed, partial structural airframe for load testing and whatever - but not pt.01. That was for the J-10 and J-11 the case and as far as I know also with the JF-17.

Hum 2D say 3D main jaa rahain Hain it can mean 3 axis digital fly by wire better holographic hud JHMCS with
with off boresight missile
Better radar can mean aesa radar
if we read between the lines we can imagine BLK III specs
And software humara hay iss liya hum koyee air to air aur air to ground weapon
integrate kar saktee Hain it means block ii
May be able to fire pl 15

rafale kay muqable main jft blk iii laa rahe hain ab mery nazdeek yeh jisaarat hai lekin we have to trust our professionals on this or should we?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom