What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

F-16 has greater T:W ratio
Every ac has its positives n negatives....but a non easa f16 even armed with a aim 120 is no match for a easa equipped n pl12/pl15 armed jf 17 unless supported by awacs
Even in wvr a jf 17 equipped with a hms n armedvwith pl10 will outclass a non easa f16...unless its armed with hmd n aim 9x

Last edited:
Comparing Apple with Apple and Orange with Orange Analogy

Apple = F16 C/D & JF17 Block III - Ideal for Local Airspace defense

Watermelon = F 18 - For Missions requiring bigger payload and Distance - Refueling need
  • Ideal for Aircraft carriers Or missions taking you far away from your own home base

However with greater number of planes in Local Airspace , JF17 Block III can do the role of Air Space Superiority
  • Extra Squadrons
  • Enhancement in Engine/Avionics package (Anticipated MLU)
  • JF17 Block III can do long range missions but would need refueling either in air or friendly airports

Last edited:
You know that and I know that the Paf is not going to do it.
It showed off the Blk1 & BLK2's---so that it could prove to the world what it could do---.
Now with the BLK3---it has achieved what it needed to---now it feels that it does not need to prove anything to anyone till the D-Day.
For a reason, while visiting Germany to get an approval for Eurofighter, Erdo'an has publicly insulted the German Chancelor by saying he is powerless in front of the Israili lobbies! Erdo'an has also stated there're other manufactures of the combat jets, and he can't be threatened by embargoes and sanctions....

For a reason, while visiting Germany to get an approval for Eurofighter, Erdo'an has publicly insulted the German Chancelor by saying he is powerless in front of the Israili lobbies! Erdo'an has also stated there're other manufactures of the combat jets, and he can't be threatened by embargoes and sanctions....
Hi,

I think the Erdogan is setting up europe to get the J-10 C without any objections.

He has put them in a spot right now---either approve the eurofighter or he may go elsewhere---. Reject me---or I use my options---.

Every ac has its positives n negatives....but a non easa f16 even armed with a aim 120 is no match for a easa equipped n pl12/pl15 armed jf 17 unless supported by awacs
Even in wvr a jf 17 equipped with a hms n armedvwith pl10 will outclass a non easa f16...unless its armed with hmd n aim 9x
Hi,

F16 C/D got outclassed in the early 90's by the east german mig29's using high off bore sight missiles---.

But you specifically mentioned the engine being better

Don't see an issue Turkiye (the correct preferred pronunciation) having trouble attaining the Used Euro Fighters

The entire country is full of morons in every position of power and they wonder why they are failing so spectacularly

Just imagine they cannot even do simple things like get spelling done correctly or market properly, imagine just how fuckin clueless they are at everything else

Complete shit show
The concept of 'attention to detail' is missing in this country. Some years ago, I was overseeing a construction project in isl and a manager was complaining that the workers simply do not see details. So if anything small is missing or inappropriate, they simply do not see it.

The concept of 'attention to detail' is missing in this country. Some years ago, I was overseeing a construction project in isl and a manager was complaining that the workers simply do not see details. So if anything small is missing or inappropriate, they simply do not see it.
I have said this so many times but this is what sets East Asians and South Asians apart

Extremely competent and systematic approach with an attention to fine detail

Vs

Rushed disorganised approach with no attention to detail, half-assed effort

The entire country is full of morons in every position of power and they wonder why they are failing so spectacularly

Just imagine they cannot even do simple things like get spelling done correctly or market properly, imagine just how fuckin clueless they are at everything else

Complete shit show
Hi,

Please get off your high horse---. Who gives fc'k about correct spellings---.

This not a frigging english literature forum---this is a defense forum---and in defense---a bullet fired from an inferior rifle can kill as good from a superior rifle---where on a given day an inferior weaponry can out do a superior weaponry---.

Hey dude,

What does lack of detail has to do with postings on this forum as compared to a construction project---nothing---nada---zilch.

At your project---you did not train them properly at your construction site---your instructions were poor---you did not tell them what your expectations were---.

Who gives fc'k about correct spellings
Guests and potential buyers trying to gauge the quality of product and service that will be provided

They are hardly giving off a good impression by poor English and poor grammar - the most basic thing one can demand in a professional setting

Last edited:
Guests and potential buyers trying to gauge the quality of product and service that will be provided

They are hardly giving off a good impression by poor English and poor grammar - the most basic thing one can demand in a professional setting
Hi,

No one gives a rat's behind to " poor english and poor grammar " of the pakistanis ---.

Now if you stated that the PAKISTANI ACCENT is a problem---that I would agree to---.

I think from Marketing perspective, Pakistani folks like to brag about "Low Cost" of the plane

However for Potential Customer this bold claim is unimpressive, as people are looking for a plane which is "Lethal"

They don't care about Cost as much as Lethal , On Par capability with best fighter Jets

Pakistani Administrators will need to showcase the plane as a "High Tech Top of Line Choice"

The Indian articles are spreading the narrative of a "Cheap , plane - cheap quality"

The Narrative in JF17 Block III circles need to evolve to always indicate the Thunder is a Lethal Top Predator of Skies in order to make sales

Realistic Narrative:
  • Advance 4.5 Generation plane
  • Equipped with Most Lethal Missiles (Long/Short Range)
  • Equipped with Sophisticated , Modern Air to Ground Targeting Pod
  • Exceptional Coverage 3000+ KM range
  • Ability Refuel in Air , extended Mission Capabilities
  • Most Advance Radar in Market (Current Generation)
  • Enhanced Weapon Carrying Ability (Dual Racks)
  • Proven/Trusted platform with over 150 Units , active
  • Deep Support for Components of plane from China/Pakistan

Advance Capabilities JF17- Block III
  • Comparable to F16 C/D (Advance variant) without the hassle of dealing with USA Bureaucracy, get best protection without Uncle SAM's blessing
  • No need for US congress Approval
  • No need for Asking US
  • No need to call USA
  • No need to write letter to USA for their feeling

Why would you not want to order 100 JF17-Block III fighter JETS???

Last edited:
I think from Marketing perspective, Pakistani folks like to brag about "Low Cost" of the plane

However for Potential Customer this bold claim is unimpressive, as people are looking for a plane which is "Lethal"

They don't care about Cost as much as Lethal , On Par capability with best fighter Jets

Pakistani Administrators will need to showcase the plane as a "High Tech Top of Line Choice"

The Indian articles are spreading the narrative of a "Cheap , plane - cheap quality"

The Narrative in JF17 Block III circles need to evolve to always indicate the Thunder is a Lethal Top Predator of Skies in order to make sales

Realistic Narrative:
  • Advance 4.5 Generation plane
  • Equipped with Most Lethal Missiles (Long/Short Range)
  • Equipped with Sophisticated , Modern Air to Ground Targeting Pod
  • Exceptional Coverage 3000+ KM range
  • Ability Refuel in Air , extended Mission Capabilities
  • Most Advance Radar in Market (Current Generation)
  • Enhanced Weapon Carrying Ability (Dual Racks)
  • Proven/Trusted platform with over 150 Units , active
  • Deep Support for Components of plane from China/Pakistan

Advance Capabilities JF17- Block III
  • Comparable to F16 C/D (Advance variant) without the hassle of dealing with USA Bureaucracy, get best protection without Uncle SAM's blessing
  • No need for US congress Approval
  • No need for Asking US
  • No need to call USA
  • No need to write letter to USA for their feeling

Why would you not want to order 100 JF17-Block III fighter JETS???

Why you think it's comparable to F16C/D? JF17 Block-3 is definitely better than F16C/D. You can compare it at least on par with UAE F16 (Block-70).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom