What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

It is not very hard to imagine the frustration and anger of one particular enemy. We know that enemy as the number 1 enemy. No it's not India.
The problem with that enemy is that the ZAT is also probably frustrated with them!!! When it happened to Firaun and Karun, they all got drowned and buried with all of their might and wealth, respectively, within the blink of an eye....

Yes of course all of this will take time but could they just release something...anything about it?
...they can turn it into a slow strip tease and release pictures of a model/prototype...a rudder here, a screw there. I can't wait to see what it looks like and it's final specs.

Not sure what’s the logic of 12 why not full strength sqn ?? 16-18 ??

Not sure what’s the logic of 12 why not full strength sqn ?? 16-18 ??
I'm sure they know that too...PAF isn't stupid...there must be some reason why they went with 12

In fact I don't want them to spend money procuring anymore Block 2 and I would like it if they start producing Block 3 from now on but they've gotta keep production lines running until Block 3 is ready for production...so in that case the lower the number of Block 2 the better bcuz that way more money can be available to acquire Block 3.

Sheer respect for the man..

FB_IMG_1521602104573.jpg

I used to study , not anymore ..
So you are familiar with prerequisites for courses and the headache of qualifying for certain ones.
The same goes for for block-III, the contract has been signed with all the parties, but now the budget allocations with start, then the purchase requests based on those items. Soon the usual corrupt middle men(and their serving relatives) will also enter in the process and further delay the project like they have for everything the PAF does and so on.

So you are familiar with prerequisites for courses and the headache of qualifying for certain ones.
The same goes for for block-III, the contract has been signed with all the parties, but now the budget allocations with start, then the purchase requests based on those items. Soon the usual corrupt middle men(and their serving relatives) will also enter in the process and further delay the project like they have for everything the PAF does and so on.
This should be a between government contract, no middlemen can interfere in?

After all these years on the forum you finally learned that PAF runs brothels............. I won't even bother to ask your age, because age reflects mental maturity................. which you have already displayed
Nice to see that u've used something I said as a joke to pass a judgement on me.

For the most part I keep my posts to the point but my mistake that I assumed I could joke around every now and then without seeking ur approval/permission. Next time I'll be sure to ask u first.

Bhai.
Pak Land cannot keep up with India. The disparity betweeen India and Pakistan is like between a border Collie and a tiger. However, what Pakistan needs to do is make any aggression so expensive as to not be worth the while of the enemy. This has been achieved both with and withput the Nuclear element.
Indo Pak friendship is a non entity and will remain so till you resolve Kashmir. The British did not leave the Kashmir issue unresolved without reason. When you are an agro based country and your water supply passes through the disputed land which you have a claim over, there will always be a risk to your safety and therefore no friendship. I am a pragmatist and I think Kashmir will never become Pakistan. However, the issue needs a resolution prefereably without a war. Musharraf laid down good foundation for a mutually acceptable solution, however the idea was lambasted by the short sighted Indian lobby of Far rights. It tells you the severity of the feelings with regards to that land. For all it is worth India is not serious about solution of the problem and Pak land polity is too busy looting the country and the beauroctacy and military might are too disorganized to take thingz to their logical culmination. It therefore has been decreed that Pak Land will for the forseeable future remain hand and foottied down and on its knees to whosoever wants to buy whatever they want. So the Saudis will buy men and blood, US will demnd blood of our own men to show the world how efficient it has been. The Chinese will come and pillage the natural respurces while dumping the waste. All the bhooki Nangi public can do is live in hope of some saviour descending from the heavens to save it while remaining bhooki Nangi and uneducated and Jahil. There is no national initiative to improve ourselves and we look towards frieds to come in and sort us out which will never happen. This is our reality.
The baniya on the other hand will exploit US, Russia and EU to sell whatever it can and acquire whatever rezourcez it can buy. It will continue to make efforts towards self reliance in weaponry but the likely thing is for the ne t 2 decades it will purchase subsystems and try and marry diverse system to make "made in India" products. However the future for India lies in Trade which the baniyw is good at and we may yet see a financial hub arising in the Indian areas. This is what they are good at and this is what they will achieve.
Enough of this rant nowPakistan needs to wake up and find a purpose for its existence. I5 is not in being democratic or any other "crasy " tyey want to invent. Immulate the West and go down the drain. That is not the reason for your existence. Find the reason find your way and then you will progress with a purpose in mind.
A
Ab rulao gai kiya.

After all these years on the forum you finally learned that PAF runs brothels............. I won't even bother to ask your age, because age reflects mental maturity................. which you have already displayed

He was clearly joking. There's a term for what he did. Double entendre. Look it up.

The fact that that flew over your head, reflects your mental maturity.

Not every thing is govt to govt as the suppliers can be foreign private companies.

Sometimes when a supplier is being selected, some intendors who are authorized agents of foreign suppliers try to influence the outcome during bid selection. The agent gets commission from supplier (this is legal and allowed. However, how did the agent get the contract is up to speculation )

After selection of a supplier (which may or may not be influenced), the contract is signed and forwarded to a bank (via various militiary/ govt. departments that I don't want to specify) along with foreign currency allocation from pertinent government ministry. The bank then establishes letter of credit for the item being sourced.

Follow on process then starts.

yep i see your point ..

Middle men interfered in every contract, even those from China. China has their own corrupt officials and we have ours. Both end up ruining or delaying contracts between countries.

At times one Chinese company has engaged in massive corruption to prevent another Chinese company from gaining a contract because the other company had a superior product.

Humans are the same everywhere.

But it isn't, and they won't. And if Pakistan had been minding her own business, why would India bother, in the first place

Now read your sentence inside out: for instance, "....with the present weak economy...."
So how do you explain 1971?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom