293_103619_b4905583eb0dbc0.jpg

PAF

fd1fc1e3610a15a3bd192f5106393e0a.jpg

dfbbe991c4c3dd3d3032842a97621115.jpg

9b0ba4ce69858005970c612c784fc0e0.jpg

b7ff675b28b382284cb579ae7036965e.jpg

Pakistan's Sherdils team flies at air show

Last edited:
just noted , i added 2 pics of ladies-- well actually 1 , the other has pilots in the background--- mods can remove the other if they deem appropriate --

all these pics werent posted here before, i think

Hay who's gona handle this J-10????????? FCUKING awesome! Excellent maneuverability and control is exhibited in the recent videos.. Its not a J-10, rather its 10/10 (Ten out of Ten).

Mashallah...

Now I wana see JFT fully loaded with all the good armaments it would use in the battle scenarios.. guys help us get that shot!

PAF has no plans to install Western devices and weapons on the aircraft for the time being," Suleman was quoted as saying of the JF-17s during this weeks Airshow China 2010 in the southern city of Zhuhai.

Pakistan was also interested in Chinese-made precision-guided bombs and advanced missile systems, including surface-to-air systems, he said.

In a separate interview in Zhuhai with the China Daily newspaper, Suleman said Pakistan was evaluating the advanced Hongqi-18 and several other Chinese surface-to-air systems.

The PAF had also taken delivery of the first of four Chinese ZDK-03 airborne warning and control system (AWACS) planes last week, he told the China Daily.

The latest JF-17 Thunder, known in China as the FC-1 Xiaolong, was shown in Zhuhai and had attracted interest from up to eight other nations, the Flightglobal website reported from the air show.

Pakistan had already confirmed orders for 50 JF-17s and had 14 of the fighter planes in operation, the website said.China had "talked with many customers" during the design phase of the JF-17 and was willing to include technology transfer in any deals, it quoted Zeng Wen, vice-president of Chinas state-run military aircraft marketing arm, as saying.

Suleman told China Daily that the PAFs production of JF-17s was "on a very fast track" with plans to raise the total number of assembled planes to 25 by the end of the year.

"There is no shortage of trust and no shortage of will" between the Chinese and Pakistani military, he said. "There will be more projects developed successfully."

Beijing-based military strategist Peng Guangqian told China Daily that the expanding military cooperation between China and Pakistan would have "almost no effect on the balance of military power between Pakistan and India", particularly since India had recently signed a major defence deal with the US.

correction, pakistan have 16 of them in service!
...not 14...

TaimiKhan:

If you look at the exhaust of the thunder, some of the pictures, during times of Full throttle, notice a "red cone" coming out of the engine exhaust nozzle. If it was dark, you would be able to see the 'red exhaust cone" of the afterburner.
My point is in all the previous pictures of the JF 17 I have never noticed this red exhaust cone & to me which sounds suspicious of some engine improvements that may have gone in. I may be over reading .. but welcome your thoughts.. thanks

Video: Pakistan Air Force jf-17 fighter displayed the vertical climb mobility

PAF JF-17 fighters in Pakistan over the air show in Zhuhai

Pakistan Air Force K8 aerobatic team Make mighty performance Aviation Day

Video: PLAAF Painting L15 military fighter circling climb and other special performances.
J-10 the two day of the air show.

JF-17 Deputy chief engineer : PAF combat experience into the design of the jf17

10111908216b0d0dde23184f16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Video: Pakistan Air Force jf-17 fighter displayed the vertical climb mobility

YouTube - Video: Pakistan Air Force jf-17 fighter displayed the vertical climb mobility

PAF JF-17 fighters in Pakistan over the air show in Zhuhai

YouTube - PAF JF-17 fighters in Pakistan over the air show in Zhuhai

Pakistan Air Force K8 aerobatic team Make mighty performance Aviation Day

YouTube - Pakistan Air Force K8 aerobatic team Make mighty performance Aviation Day
Video: PLAAF Painting L15 military fighter circling climb and other special performances.
YouTube - Video: PLAAF Painting L15 military fighter circling climb and other special performances. Flv
J-10 the two day of the air show.
YouTube - J-10 the first day of the air show. Flv

JF-17 Deputy chief engineer : PAF combat experience into the design of the jf17
YouTube - JF-17 Deputychief engineer : PAF combat experience into the design of the jf17

10111908216b0d0dde23184f16.jpg

love it love it LOVE it!!!!!!!:yahoo:

guys

any new videos of JF17 in clear weather??????????

plzzzz post:bounce::flame:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom