What's new

Jane's: Egypt set to receive Ka-52 attack helicopters

Wao.. this is huge. I never thought Ka-52 was on the offer. I wish Pakistan too would go for that.

We will congratulate you, the day you will grow balls to attack Israel..

When you manage to escape the box of bigotry within which you are trapped I will congratulate you!

But just two questions:-

When my Grand Father was fighting in Palestine and watching his mates die where was yours?

If a war does erupt where will you be or better yet why have you not taken it upon yourself to fight if it's that a high of a priority to you? Or do you just lack the balls to do so.

It's easy to call for war when you're not fighting, bleeding, and dying. It's easy when it's not your wife, mother, or sister that will mourn the loss of a husband, child, or brother.

Egypt must look seriously towards manufacturing/assembling 100+ MiG-35s too along with acquiring directly from France about a total of 100 Rafaels. This will allow them to phase out Mirage-2000 and Mirage V along with F-7/MiG-21, F-5 and F-4s from the fleet.

Egypt must look seriously towards manufacturing/assembling 100+ MiG-35s too along with acquiring directly from France about a total of 100 Rafaels. This will allow them to phase out Mirage-2000 and Mirage V along with F-7/MiG-21, F-5 and F-4s from the fleet.

this will cost a lot , plus i don't think russia would allow to assemble migs in egypt , 100 rafale oh boy i wish but that's pretty expensive dream , ( F4 are already out from 2012 ) ( only very few mig 21 and f-7 are still in service ) ( only about 40 mirage V still in service ) we don't have F-5 !

this will cost a lot , plus i don't think russia would allow to assemble migs in egypt , 100 rafale oh boy i wish but that's pretty expensive dream , ( F4 are already out from 2012 ) ( only very few mig 21 and f-7 are still in service ) ( only about 40 mirage V still in service ) we don't have F-5 !
After this I would say we have a chance (talking about mig manufacturing in egypt)

Why not sell of the Mirage Vs to PAF. Egypt has some 40+40 we all know. Mirage Vs are good for bombing on TTP.

When you manage to escape the box of bigotry within which you are trapped I will congratulate you
I never asked anyone to congratulate us, it was you who was eager to get wishes...

When my Grand Father was fighting in Palestine and watching his mates die where was yours?
And what you guys gave your heroes in returned??
"Recognizing Israel"

If a war does erupt where will you be or better yet why have you not taken it upon yourself to fight if it's that a high of a priority to you? Or do you just lack the balls to do so
Don't you know the role of Pakistani Pilots in Arab war?? Go and check your facts
6 of my family member have embarrassed shahadat in last 3 wars. Don't teach me what its all about .

It's easy to call for war when you're not fighting, bleeding, and dying. It's easy when it's not your wife, mother, or sister that will mourn the loss of a husband, child, or brother
Wow.. Think of Palestine, and you Arabs better stop backing Isreal.

I have always wondered of those Muslems from Far East they always tell us to fight Israel although We did so many times and if they threat us we will fight again....but I think Muslems in Mianmar or china are near from you ...so you can defend them instead of talking as a castrated Men..!!

Naa...Mi-28 dosen't even come close to this baby....my personal favourite and a true heavy weight....wish we could buy these some day

Why Mi-28 don't even come close as per your opinion??

I never asked anyone to congratulate us, it was you who was eager to get wishes...

Are you dense?

No one asked you for anything. Why you felt you even had to leave a comment of dubious value or worth is beyond me.

And what you guys gave your heroes in returned??
"Recognizing Israel"

The Sinai and peace. What have you given yours!? The loss of Kashmir and idiotic posturing with another nuclear power.

Israel isn't waiting for your (or anyone else's) recognition, it already exists, and is quite prosperous to boot.

Don't you know the role of Pakistani Pilots in Arab war?? Go and check your facts
6 of my family member have embarrassed shahadat in last 3 wars. Don't teach me what its all about .

A small cadre of pilots does not make a drastic difference nor does Pakistan's contribution come close to those of any Arab countries.

Would you lose more family members in a pointless war? Because I don't want to lose mine.

Wow.. Think of Palestine, and you Arabs better stop backing Isreal

Please as if Arabs are all one and the same! But go ahead try to out Arab the Arabs and out Muslim the Muslims. We don't have to think about Palestine, we live with it!

Plus coming from a country that has backed a fair few questionable people telling us who to and who not to back is frankly none of your business or concern. You're three and a half thousand miles away!

Are you dense?

No one asked you for anything. Why you felt you even had to leave a comment of dubious value or worth is beyond me.

The Sinai and peace. What have you given yours!? The loss of Kashmir and idiotic posturing with another nuclear power.

Israel isn't waiting for your (or anyone else's) recognition, it already exists, and is quite prosperous to boot.

A small cadre of pilots does not make a drastic difference nor does Pakistan's contribution come close to those of any Arab countries.

Would you lose more family members in a pointless war? Because I don't want to lose mine.

Please as if Arabs are all one and the same! But go ahead try to out Arab the Arabs and out Muslim the Muslims. We don't have to think about Palestine, we live with it!

Plus coming from a country that has backed a fair few questionable people telling us who to and who not to back is frankly none of your business or concern. You're three and a half thousand miles away!

That was Tough and cold
10422291_875790129122223_1729508176671210937_n.jpg

we will if isreal attack us as long as they honor the peace treaty we will too we already fought 4 wars lost sainai and regained it
i know we can leave this pleasure to you and the rest of the internet fighters
I know what you guys were up to in that war.
Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and Egypt plus foreign help. Still you guys think that you have won. lol
A country with just a 22,000km2 of land has made you peed your pent.
@Frogman Don't talk about war, doesn't suit you. The only thing Arabs are good at:
4242fda4c5c9c6c37ecab459235a084c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom