What's new

Ukraine says it downed three Ka-52 helicopters in two days

People also forget how heavily outnumbered the Russians are in this fight. They only comitted some 175-200 BTGs whilst Ukraine at the start had ~230BTG. Russia has sent so little to what it actually has in service.
Russia doesn’t have that much in service. A lot of numbers only exist on paper. So the leadership can take the money that is consistent with the fake numbers.
When the war started some fuel depots suddenly burned down in Russia? Why? Because a lot of fuel was sold illegally. And by burning the leftovers down, no evidence.
Russia has a big enemy next to Ukraine. Their own corruption.
They only sent poor trained conscripts. And the highly recommended VDV was wiped out at Gostomel.
Russia has the very modern T-14 Armata. But so few, they send the T-72 and even T-62.
Russia has the Su-57 Felon, but so few, they send old Sukhois. Which have suffered huge losses.
And when they send the Su-34, they use them to drop dumb bombs, so they get shot down easily.

Ukraine should have been defeated (on paper) within 2 weeks.
After 170 days, Russia conquered 20% of Ukraine. Of which 10% (Crimea, DPR, LPR) were already under their control.

So they gained 10% extra in 170 days. And people still believe that Russia will win. Don’t make me laugh

The biggest ally of Ukraine is Russias stupidity on the battlefield

Russia doesn’t have that much in service. A lot of numbers only exist on paper. So the leadership can take the money that is consistent with the fake numbers.
When the war started some fuel depots suddenly burned down in Russia? Why? Because a lot of fuel was sold illegally. And by burning the leftovers down, no evidence.
Russia has a big enemy next to Ukraine. Their own corruption.
They only sent poor trained conscripts. And the highly recommended VDV was wiped out at Gostomel.
Russia has the very modern T-14 Armata. But so few, they send the T-72 and even T-62.
Russia has the Su-57 Felon, but so few, they send old Sukhois. Which have suffered huge losses.
And when they send the Su-34, they use them to drop dumb bombs, so they get shot down easily.

Ukraine should have been defeated (on paper) within 2 weeks.
After 170 days, Russia conquered 20% of Ukraine. Of which 10% (Crimea, DPR, LPR) were already under their control.

So they gained 10% extra in 170 days. And people still believe that Russia will win. Don’t make me laugh

The biggest ally of Ukraine is Russias stupidity on the battlefield
Russia sent mostly T72B3, T72B3 2016, T80BVM and T90 MBTs into Ukraine. All of those tanks are modernised to be able to fight todays wars. The T62s were sent not so long ago, and those are for the DPR and LPR militias. Not for the Russian military which still has some 14000+ MBTs available. Their T14 Armata is being mass produced but evidently it has teething problems, which is why its taking so long for them to produce it en masse. The Su57 has been sent into Ukraine and has conducted offensive operations against the Ukrainian military. The Su35, su34 and su30 arent that old either. The Su25 CAS jets are old but still, the aerial losses suffered are still not as large as NATOs in Iraq 91. Russia has lost so far 50 aircraft or so whereas NATO lost some 75 aircraft. I mean come on, its petty and stupid to think the Russians are weak because of their performance in Ukraine (bearing in mind its Russia and its sole military industrial complex, against the entirety of NATOs military industrial complex).

:lol:

Video game clip shared as genuine footage of Russia's invasion of Ukraine

:lol:

Video game clip shared as genuine footage of Russia's invasion of Ukraine

Many videos posted before “from Syria” were proven to be from the game Arma 3. A game with very good graphics. Same happens now in Ukraine, and probably in every other conflict happening now and in the future.
Games became too realistic. And people tend to believe everything they see.
As we say in Holland sarcastic: “it must be true, I saw it on Facebook”

That's what Im asking!

Russia will win if they ignore the cost. But will they commit? And what benefits it will bring to them by flattening Ukraine?

Kremlin doesn't dare to send large numbers of moscovites to die in Ukraine. They are already whining because buying Gucci handbags etc is becoming harder.

Russia sent mostly T72B3, T72B3 2016, T80BVM and T90 MBTs into Ukraine. All of those tanks are modernised to be able to fight todays wars. The T62s were sent not so long ago, and those are for the DPR and LPR militias. Not for the Russian military which still has some 14000+ MBTs available. Their T14 Armata is being mass produced but evidently it has teething problems, which is why its taking so long for them to produce it en masse. The Su57 has been sent into Ukraine and has conducted offensive operations against the Ukrainian military. The Su35, su34 and su30 arent that old either. The Su25 CAS jets are old but still, the aerial losses suffered are still not as large as NATOs in Iraq 91. Russia has lost so far 50 aircraft or so whereas NATO lost some 75 aircraft. I mean come on, its petty and stupid to think the Russians are weak because of their performance in Ukraine (bearing in mind its Russia and its sole military industrial complex, against the entirety of NATOs military industrial complex).

Russian military is still using BMP-1 IFV's from 1960s. Russia has +14.000 tanks on paper but most are being stored in open air without any protection from elements and many tanks have been sitting there for decades... think those are battle ready?

No evidence that T14 Armata in in any kinda mass production same way as T-72 variants (including T-90) are right now, SU-57 has been supposedly used in Ukraine and yet Ukrainian air force still flies missions aka if SU-57 visited Ukraine they didn't dare to fly near frontlines, SU-35 is just high-upgraded Su-27. Su-35 coming out of production line as of 2022 are equipped with PESA radar.

Russian air force is claimed to be second best in the world and yet after nearly six months Russians haven't managed to achieve air superiority against Ukraine what has much weaker air force.

Russian military is still using BMP-1 IFV's from 1960s. Russia has +14.000 tanks on paper but most are being stored in open air without any protection from elements and many tanks have been sitting there for decades... think those are battle ready?

No evidence that T14 Armata in in any kinda mass production same way as T-72 variants (including T-90) are right now, SU-57 has been supposedly used in Ukraine and yet Ukrainian air force still flies missions aka if SU-57 visited Ukraine they didn't dare to fly near frontlines, SU-35 is just high-upgraded Su-27. Su-35 coming out of production line as of 2022 are equipped with PESA radar.

Russian air force is claimed to be second best in the world and yet after nearly six months Russians haven't managed to achieve air superiority against Ukraine what has much weaker air force.
BMP1 IFV are not in service with the Russian military. Like with the T62, they gave them to their proxies (canon fodder).

I said the T14 is having teething problems with its mass production run. Thats why they are so few. The su57 has been used Ukraine, what it did is unknown and will most likely remain that way until the end of the war. Russia dominates the air space over Ukraine. Are you seriously gonna down play that just because Ukraine was carrying out 5 sorties a day, where as the Russians are carrying out 200 a day? Those figures are from last month, and the sortie rate has worsened for the Ukrainians. Ukraine has nothing that can counter Russian jets in the air. Its why nearly all Russian aircraft have been shot down via AD, and not a2a.

US + Europe +Puppets banned all Russians channels, they want to hide Ukraine loosing, they claiming they want to hide Russian propaganda, BBC, CNN, New York Times are there for full propaganda.

I think Ukraine will lost war in spite of getting full support from NATO, US.
It has no mountains like Afghanistan and no forests like Vietnam.
Dude they have the will to fight that what matters. And if war stretches it would hurt Russia more

As Ukraine isn't a part of NATO, if things get out of Russian hands they might start droping low yield nuke on resisting Ukrainian cities. Ukrainians can't fight Russians on flatland...
Russia nuking its own people in Ukraine? You think people will accept that? Not even the Russians who have friends and relatives there will accept it.

Almost everyone knows Ukraine is losing multiple times more men compared to Russia. It is an expected thing.

On paper Ukraine should not have a chance standing against Russia. But, they're giving a fight to embarrass Russia...

Russia will win. But, at what cost?
Remember that the Russians killed millions of Afghans during the Soviet-Afghan war during the 1980s and it was next to the Soviet Union at the time and still lost. Russia lost 15k troops in 10 years of war. Already surpassed that in couple of months in Ukraine thanks to advance weaponry.

Russia nuking its own people in Ukraine? You think people will accept that? Not even the Russians who have friends and relatives there will accept it.
Who knows!
Remember that the Russians killed millions of Afghans during the Soviet-Afghan war during the 1980s and it was next to the Soviet Union at the time and still lost. Russia lost 15k troops in 10 years of war. Already surpassed that in couple of months in Ukraine thanks to advance weaponry.
Russian military is quantity based. They try to win with numbers...

Who knows!
I know enough that its stupid. Even some Russian commentators in the news says so. And its tiring hearing of that bluff that they stopped pushing that narrative.

Russian military is quantity based. They try to win with numbers...
Yeah well its not working now. What happened to those massive tanks formations that posters mentioned about that would drive across the fields? Back then my response was that they would mostly use the roads. And as you can see, they are.

Yeah well its not working now. What happened to those massive tanks formations that posters mentioned about that would drive across the fields? Back then my response was that they would mostly use the roads. And as you can see, they are.
I could be wrong, if western endurance is actually superior to Russia endurance.

I was always under the impression that Russian inventory levels are so enormous that they have the endurance to fight longer than western nations, coupled with lower-end weapons which have faster production times, which I still think is true, but the combined assistance of 40 nations even with low inventories like the German military which is frankly quite pathetic, would be able to supply Ukraine much longer than Russia would expect, and in a war of attrition which Russia is expected to succeed, could actually struggle to advance.

Western production levels aside from the US is abysmally slow in producing systems, the US is the only reason why this war can sustain itself. So I think Russia loses the only advantage it has, which is endurance, and just has to outmatch Ukraine with firepower (which it does), but seems to not yield rapid results. Pace of advancements are very slow, and without recruitment could petter out. Russia could actually lose this war, if it continues for a few years.

I could be wrong, if western endurance is actually superior to Russia endurance.

I was always under the impression that Russian inventory levels are so enormous that they have the endurance to fight longer than western nations, coupled with lower-end weapons which have faster production times, which I still think is true, but the combined assistance of 40 nations even with low inventories like the German military which is frankly quite pathetic, would be able to supply Ukraine much longer than Russia would expect, and in a war of attrition which Russia is expected to succeed, could actually struggle to advance.

Western production levels aside from the US is abysmally slow in producing systems, the US is the only reason why this war can sustain itself. So I think Russia loses the only advantage it has, which is endurance, and just has to outmatch Ukraine with firepower (which it does), but seems to not yield rapid results. Pace of advancements are very slow, and without recruitment could petter out. Russia could actually lose this war, if it continues for a few years.
This war simply shows what I have been pounding the table about for ~20 years.

The only thing that breaks stalemates in modern warfare is effective armored advances.

The only way to do effective armored advances is with hard kill active protection systems along with air defense.

As of today, very few of the armor around the world actually has the hard kill active protection systems at the ready to be equipped to a large enough quantity to make such an effective armored advance sustainable.

This played out exactly as anyone who knew anything would know it would play out.

The lack of hard kill active protection systems is what is keeping this conflict, and any near-peer conflict, a stalemate.

Back
Top Bottom