What's new

Did Russia build the best attack helicopter ever - Ka-52

Are you for real? Or you have an attention span of a goldfish?

You were talking about NATO equipment, not soldiers. Soldier is a dude, you and I can be a soldier, it mean nothing...

Yeah, how many N-LAWS, Javelins, Leapords, Mardars, Challenges, Abrams, HIMARS, TB-2s, Strykers, M113s?

I will tell you how many

4000/24000 NLAW used by Ukraine
8000/50000 FGM-148 Javelin used by Ukraine
72/3600 Leapord 2 used by Ukraine
31/447 Challenger 2 used by Ukraine
31/8500 Abrams used by Ukraine
20/540 HIMARS used by Ukraine
48/500 TB2 used by Ukraine
200/4900 Stryker used by Ukraine
700/80,000 M113 used by Ukraine
110/6785 M2/3 Bradley used by Ukraine
37/441 CAESAR SPG used by Ukraine
200/2500 M777 Artillery used by Ukraine
200/12000 M109 Howitzer used by Ukraine

If the west want to arm Ukraine, they would have dump equipment on it, and if Russia is having such a trouble facing <15% Western Equipment, what do you think will happen if the west flooded Ukraine with Western Equipment

You need to face the fact that the majority of this war is fought with Russian equipment on both side.

Are you for real??

This is the 27 August Strike I was talking about

the one before that is August 7, if you cannot do simple maths, let me count them out for you, 7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27. That's 20 days Russia usually had missile attack every week, sometime twice in a week, and that's 3 weeks between attacks.

And Russia had not used Kinzhal at all since May, again, if they are that effective and the Patriot interception is bogus, why not using them in August?

And yet, HIMARS Still taking out target in Donbas and Crimea

If we go by the figure Russian said how many HIMARS was destoryed, they already had the number at 40 more than Ukraine had.

That's not the same as Ukraine wanting to attack. You can't attack unless you have troop surge, like what the Russian did back in Dec 2021 before they are set to attack Ukraine. otherwise what are you going to use for an attack? Saying Neo Nazi controlling the country and inhibit Russian language, even if you are correct, that is not sign an attack is imminent. Repositioning troop and increase supply flow is, like this

Buddy, when this war is over and Ukraine along with its Western backers are reeling, I will come talk to you then.

Till then, you have your argument and I have mine and I believe every one has a right to their own opinion. So respectfully, lets agree to disagree.

This is how good KA-52 really are....

They can't even shot-down an Ukrainian drone, and they did try in this video..

This is how good KA-52 really are....

They can't even shot-down an Ukrainian drone, and they did try in this video..

its war things happen no big deal

the new Ka-52Ms have night attack, addition of the GOES-451M electro optical targeting and LMUR 14.5km range missile and a new self protection missile system over the L370-5 Vitebsk with added amour and strengthen under carriage with more engine power

over a dozen were handed over to the RuAF on Jan 4th 2023 see TASS

the Ka-52M has been credited with destroying over 70 armoured vehicles accordingly to page 6 of AFM Sep 2023

during the last weeks of July Ukraine launched two brigade level assaults using armoured vehicles in the central and western sectors of Zaporizhzhia and were stopped by Ka-52M (see Taming the leopard p-32-37)

Ka-52 was a deadly chopper and after this war its even more deadlier with all the continued improvements

Back
Top Bottom