What's new

It's gonna be very, very hard to come in: Trump on Pakistani immigrants

Donal Trump is going to be devastating for Americans more than anybody else. He is their hero to hell. Let them see his era and in 4 years time we'll see how proper they get under him.

You do realize he didn't even win the popular vote?

Read the article again. Visa has only been banned for 7 Muslim countries. Another 3 are subject to an extensive vetting process. All other Muslim countries have been left alone.

I really don't like Trump, and I certainly don't support this decision. But please, do not exaggerate.

You can try to pretend that everything is fine in Trumpland, but no one is blind. The hate crimes have already begun and they are surging.

Like I said, I don't give a hoot about Trump's bans. He can ban Pakistanis and Muslims as much as he likes. It will only benefit us because we don't have millions worth of property in the US. We don't have any bank accounts filled with stolen money. Those that do will feel the brunt. We, the ordinary people feel glad that this treacherous relationship will be forcefully ended. I'm for more bans and restrictions.

Last edited:
You can try to pretend that everything is fine in Trumpland, but no one is blind. The hate crimes have already begun and they are surging.

Like I said, I don't give a hoot about Trump's bans. He can ban Pakistanis and Muslims as much as he likes. It will only benefits us because we don't have millions worth of property in the US. We don't have any bank accounts filled with stolen money. Those that do will feel the brunt.

And you can delude yourself as much as you want, if it makes you feel better. Nothing much has changed here other than the government. But I'm sure you know better than me as a resident of the Netherlands.

And once again, Trump has not banned all Muslims. Please re-read the article.

And you can delude yourself as much as you want, if it makes you feel better. Nothing much has changed here other than the government. But I'm sure you know better than me as a resident of the Netherlands.

And once again, Trump has not banned all Muslims. Please re-read the article.

Why are you putting words in my mouth? I'm generally referring to Pakistan and not the entire Islamic world.

Secondly, I understand you live there and are feeling the heat, but like I said no one is blind. It makes perfect sense for you to pretend that everything is fine in Trumpland because that would be in your personal best interest. Having said that, let's not kid ourselves. Trump is a maniac and a moslem hater. Try denying that.

This is today's news: https://defence.pk/threads/trump-fan-charged-with-hate-crimes-over-jfk-muslim-attack.474704/

More and more such news is appearing on the media all over the world.

The whole freakin' world knows what Trump is doing and will do in the future. Let's not pretend that all is fine.

Muslims aren't welcome in Trump's intolerant America. This much is 100% established.

Last edited:
Why are you putting words in my mouth? I'm generally referring to Pakistan and not the entire Islamic world.

Well this is what I was referring to, if I was mistaken, fine:

Extreme vetting basically means no entry. Only where it fully benefits the Americans. You can be rest assured no entry for mainly Muslims.

Secondly, I understand you live there and are feeling the heat, but like I said no one is blind. It makes perfect sense for you to pretend that everything is fine in Trumpland because that would be in your personal best interest. having said that, let's not kid ourselves. Trump is a maniac and a Moslem hater. Try denying that.

I am feeling the heat? Trumpland? Lol.

I'm doing just fine thank, you. Believe it or not, almost all of us Americans are going about our daily lives without any problems, even if we dislike our new President. Trump is an idiot and a fake. He is a socially liberal Manhattan billionaire who is pretending to be someone he is not. I really don't think he cares about Muslims one way or another.

Unlike some other political parties and their leaders in Europe who have called for closing all mosques and banning the Quran:

CquE-qGWAAAdgdP.jpg

This is today's news: https://defence.pk/threads/trump-fan-charged-with-hate-crimes-over-jfk-muslim-attack.474704/

More and more such news is appearing on the media all over the world.

You found one incident? Bravo. And how many of these hate crimes have occurred in a country of over 300 million people? I'm dying to know.

The whole freakin' world knows what Trump is doing and will do in the future. Let's not pretend that all is fine.

He's doing a poor job as President, and may continue to do so for the next four years. But guess what? America will still be here either way.

It's more like a diplomatic statement of saying they are not being banned.

Increased screening is a welcome option for every nation, nothing wrong in it. We don't want to be sending terrorists anyway... common people with clean track record should be able to visit just like it is

Well this is what I was referring to, if I was mistaken, fine:

I am feeling the heat? Trumpland? Lol.

I'm doing just fine thank, you. Believe it or not, almost all of us Americans are going about our daily lives without any problems, even if we dislike our new President. Trump is an idiot and a fake. He is a socially liberal Manhattan billionaire who is pretending to be someone he is not. I really don't think he cares about Muslims one way or another.

Unlike some other political parties and their leaders in Europe who have called for closing all mosques and banning the Quran:

CquE-qGWAAAdgdP.jpg

You found one incident? Bravo. And how many of these hate crimes have occurred in a country of over 300 million people? I'm dying to know.

He's doing a poor job as President, and may continue to do so for the next four years. But guess what? America will still be here either way.

LOL Much is about to change in Trumpland unless someone is hiding under a rock. I can also post random stuff:

Trump fan charged with hate crimes over JFK Muslim attack

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38767871

This happened today in broad daylight. Not very tolerant if you ask me.

LOL at one incident. Don't act like the US is a country where Muslims are welcomed with open arms. The whole world knows with the kind of suspicion and hatred Americans view "moslems" in general. Now, they have found a hatemonger who can actually fulfill their dream.

Trump cares very much about "moslems". That has been his central theme during the entire election campaign. Otherwise, he wouldn't be applying a ban to many Muslim countries. Also, he wants to bring back waterboarding and kill the families of terror suspects. He wants to carry out mass mosque surveillance and setup a registry for all Muslims residing in the US. That was his main promise apart from building the Mexican wall during the election campaign. All these measures are aimed against "moslems". He will fulfill these promises because he has made a good start in this regard.

There is a world of difference between some irrelevant political right-wing parties longing for a ban on Muslims as opposed to the president of the US. A guy who is literally in power and is going to execute his perverted ideas. We need to to make this very clear distinction.

We'll see what damage Trump does to America. Four years is a very long time. A lot can and will happen.

Last edited:
Pakistan should respond to American in the same language. Make import and export of every American equipment in and out of Afghanistan very very hard and only on exceptional need basis.

Let the voice of trump resound back to him and reflection his actions back on him. Talk back in the language they speak.

time we started a weapons delivery chain to Lebanon, PLO and Jordan

Pakistan shud start extreme vetting for americans...simple

This just in:

Link: President Donald Trump to publish weekly list of crimes committed by immigrants

Doesn't exactly say it'd be only for illegal immigrants, so probably means all immigrants are covered.

Small steps towards a complete registry?

Yep, the breaking news is now coming in thick and fast. Just as we are discussing one topic another has taken its place. The Trump effect at display.

How perverted can a president of a country become? His obsession to eliminate mass immigration based on creed, ethnicity and nationality. LOL

Only a person hiding under a rock would deny what is taking place in tolerant America today.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom