What's new

It's gonna be very, very hard to come in: Trump on Pakistani immigrants

US President Donald Trump is expected to elevate Indian American Ajit Pai to head the Federal Communication Commission

The Federal Communication Commission, which is an independent body overseen by the US Congress, regulates interstate and international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite, and cable in the country.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world...inistration/story-N1B6SRhFfDoQZjytBgro3I.html

So more Indian-American will be on top post on Trump administration

LOL Much is about to change in Trumpland unless someone is hiding under a rock. I can also post random stuff:

Trump fan charged with hate crimes over JFK Muslim attack

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38767871

This happened today in broad daylight. Not very tolerant if you ask me.

Yes, because a few incidents represent a nation of more than 300 million people.

Trump cares very much about moslems. That has been his central theme during the entire election campaign.

Not really. If you followed his campaign, you would know that it wasn't about Muslims. It was against crooked Hillary, illegal immigration, corruption, anti-establishment politics, and the working class. Not that I would expect someone living in the Netherlands to know.

Otherwise he wouldn't applying a ban to many Muslims countries.

Only to a few Muslim countries, all of whom who have struggled with terrorism lately. In any case, this wasn't what his campaign was about.

Also, he wants to bring back waterboarding and kill the families of terror suspects.

Again, if you were following our politics, you would know that he has backed off of these claims, in no small part due to legal reasons. He couldn't carry out these policies if he wanted.

He wants to carry out mass mosque surveillance and setup a registry for all Muslims residing in the US.

That's unconstitutional without a warrant. He cannot set up a registry of Muslim citizens either, it's probably unconstitutional too. Not sure how he would accomplish that even if it was. Sorry to disappoint you.

How perverted can a president of a country become? His obsession to eliminate immigration based on creed, ethnicity and nationality. LOL

Only a person hiding under a rock would deny what is taking place in tolerant America today.

In any case, however, there are some parties in Europe proposing far more extreme things:

"The document, published ahead of a general election in March, calls for the closure of all mosques and Islamic schools, a ban on the Koran, and “no more immigrants from Islamic countries.”

A ban on “Islamic headscarves” in public is also proposed, as well as the prohibition of all “Islamic expressions which violate public order.”

It's getting late here, and I'm getting tired of responding to your nonsense. You can tell yourself whatever you want. But, I would recommend focusing on your own country. I couldn't imagine Trump proposing some of the things that the leading political party in your country has. I guess its "exposing the true colors" of that nation. Good night.

Yes, because a few incidents represent a nation of more than 300 million people.

Not really. If you followed his campaign, you would know that it wasn't about Muslims. It was against crooked Hillary, illegal immigration, corruption, anti-establishment politics, and the working class. Not that I would expect someone living in the Netherlands to know.

Only to a few Muslim countries, all of whom who have struggled with terrorism lately. In any case, this wasn't what his campaign was about.

Again, if you were following our politics, you would know that he has backed off of these claims, in no small part due to legal reasons. He couldn't carry out these policies if he wanted.

That's unconstitutional without a warrant. He cannot set up a registry of Muslim citizens either, it's probably unconstitutional too. Not sure how he would accomplish that even if it was. Sorry to disappoint you.

In any case, however, there are some parties in Europe proposing far more extreme things:

"The document, published ahead of a general election in March, calls for the closure of all mosques and Islamic schools, a ban on the Koran, and “no more immigrants from Islamic countries.”

A ban on “Islamic headscarves” in public is also proposed, as well as the prohibition of all “Islamic expressions which violate public order.”

It's getting late here, and I'm getting tired of responding to your nonsense. You can tell yourself whatever you want. But, I would recommend focusing on your own country. I couldn't imagine Trump proposing some of the things that the leading political party in your country has. I guess its "exposing the true colors" of that nation. Good night.

You are in denial, brother man. Time to wake and smell the coffee. The US is a changed place after Trump's presidency. You'll find out in time if you haven't already.

The breaking news coming in thick and fast speaks for itself. I don't even have to utter a word. It is better to be prepared for the worst.

LOL Some more jolly news:

Madeleine Albright and Big Bang actress 'ready to join Muslim registry'

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38755947

Now, why would Albright want to join the Muslim registry? According to your own admission everything is just perfectly fine.

Last edited:
You are in denial, brother man. Time to wake and smell the coffee. The US is a changed place after Trump's presidency. You'll find out in time if you haven't already.

The breaking news coming in thick and fast speaks for itself. I don't even have to utter a word.

Nor do I:

CquE-qGWAAAdgdP.jpg

Enjoy. :enjoy:

Is it just me or is the title very misleading. According to Trump's words he's going to make getting into the U.S. very hard for people who are from countries not in the list. Pakistan is not on the list, but so isn't India, Japan, Australia or even the U.K. Poor journalism, created for sensationalism.

India and Indian lobbies becoming more and more stronger in US administration

LOL This is bad advertisement for India. No one wants to be seen hanging around with Trump. Apparently India has no issues with being good on good terms with Trump.

Trump is so much win win for Pakistan.

LOL This is bad advertisement for India. No one wants to be seen hanging around with Trump. Apparently India has no issues with being good on good terms with Trump.

Trump is so much win win for Pakistan.

It does not matter whether Trump is good or bad.But he is the President of United states of America

Wow, does that mean incredible India will be shining again.

India is under the illusion that by allying with Trump they can achieve their goals against Pakistan LMAO

These fools are living in fantasy land. Trump is as controversial as they come. The whole civilized world is opposed to Trump. Those that are seeking to become a cheerleader of Trump speaks volume.

Back
Top Bottom