What's new

It would help if the forum allows discussion

True, very true, as far as your first two sentences are concerned. I agree with those two completely.:D

For some, it takes more time to understand the wisdom in the third sentence. It's okay. :D

It's all time pass at the end of the day.

No, it isn't.

My country is in danger, serious danger, and it is in danger because people, many thousands, millions of people don't realise that the only India that can survive is an inclusive India.

YOUR country is in danger, deadly danger, because people, supposedly educated people, are bigoted and narrow-minded sectarians, who allow their religiosity to overwhelm their civic sense, like the raw ones on this forum do.

What we see here is a miniature model of what is wrong with us as countries; if we allow this to pass, we are effectively spelling death for our respective countries.

For some, it takes more time to understand the wisdom in the third sentence. It's okay. :D

In the room, people come and go,
Talking of Michelangelo....

Oh, I get what you mean, it's just that I don't accept it.:D

Time for you to leave to Indian forums.

Yeah, right. He's a Pakistani false-flagger.

No, it isn't.

My country is in danger, serious danger, and it is in danger because people, many thousands, millions of people don't realise that the only India that can survive is an inclusive India.

YOUR country is in danger, deadly danger, because people, supposedly educated people, are bigoted and narrow-minded sectarians, who allow their religiosity to overwhelm their civic sense, like the raw ones on this forum do.

What we see here is a miniature model of what is wrong with us as countries; if we allow this to pass, we are effectively spelling death for our respective countries.

In the room, people come and go,
Talking of Michelangelo....

Oh, I get what you mean, it's just that I don't accept it.:D

Yeah, right. He's a Pakistani false-flagger.

LOL everyone here believes you instantly.

indians rona dhonas never stop.

Mods despite being Pakistani allow indians lot of freedom to spew gibberish on pakistan just to accommodate them on this place which is something pakistanis wont enjoy on Indian forums, nor pakistanis would care to engage indians nor are we even obsessed with indians as they are with us, just yesterday i was reading Indian forum and i saw a political wrangling thread where one of indian tta posters from here ,nair who is a moderator on the new indian forum was saying lets not make this forum .pk forum ,he was referring towards pdf by writing .pk.

Now if indians hate this place so much that they should bad mouth at other forums then why visit it in the first place.

I guess we just can't be friends. That's just the way it is. Even if I try not to troll Indians I get sucked back into it by some guy that lives to make a new account every day. Mods are probably sick of these guys too. They are very relentless.

@Areesh lmao guys this is what i saw on reddit
image-jpeg.452503

This is the state of indians n these are life goals

Last edited:
indians rona dhonas never stop.

Mods despite being Pakistani allow indians lot of freedom to spew gibberish on pakistan just to accommodate them on this place which is something pakistanis wont enjoy on Indian forums, nor pakistanis would care to engage indians nor are we even obsessed with indians as they are with us, just yesterday i was reading Indian forum and i saw a political wrangling thread where one of indian tta posters from here ,nair who is a moderator on the new indian forum was saying lets not make this forum .pk forum ,he was referring towards pdf by writing .pk.

Now if indians hate this place so much that they should bad mouth at other forums then why visit it in the first place.

@Areesh lmao guys this is what i saw on reddit
image-jpeg.452503

This is the state of indians n these are life goals

A lot has changed here on this forum. And I myself has played a small role in it. And it won't be reversed. No matter what. Indians and their non Indian friends like Syed Ali Haider can whine all they want to.

By definition of the administrators, there are no good Indian members. You cannot expect both sides to be present when there is such a jaundiced and vindictive treatment of Indian members by individual administrators.
I knew you were bad,this just confirms it.:pissed::pissed::pissed:

Ha, ha, ha....it's called the tapering off method, as distinct from Cold Turkey.

Whatever method one prefers, at some point, one must come to an acceptance that the outcomes you warn of below are close to inevitable:

After all, those whom the Gods wish to destroy .........

Let's ban all internet defence forums.
What's the use! It's 20% knowledge and 40% venom and 40% requests to our govts to make our silly dreams come true.
"Make that missile so I can post on the interwebs dammnit."
"I hate my research organisations because they made me look bad on an anonymous forum."

By definition of the administrators, there are no good Indian members. You cannot expect both sides to be present when there is such a jaundiced and vindictive treatment of Indian members by individual administrators.

I have sympathy for the mods though. Of course no group should ever be painted with the same brush but in the past 3ish years there has been a terrible rise in the ultra right wing Indian nationalist presence online. For example I am a member on another history focused forum whose South Asian section is heavily dominated by Indians, with me and a couple of other Pakistani members only. Despite this we had excellent and civil discussions on South Asian history (even when we had clear differences) till I would say around 2014-2015 when a new brand of right wing extremist Indians suddenly emerged out of nowhere. "Pak*" and "sickular" suddenly became standard terms on that forum for Pakistanis and non ultra nationalist Indians. In fact so bad has been their behaviour that the mods of this mainly western dominated forum have repeatedly now threatened to close down the Asian history sub-forum altogether because of the indecent behaviour of this ultra nationalist group, and special "rules" now apply to threads concerning India. Myself and other non extremist Indians with whom I had developed a great understanding also slowly moved away.

I have sympathy for the mods though. Of course no group should ever be painted with the same brush but in the past 3ish years there has been a terrible rise in the ultra right wing Indian nationalist presence online. For example I am a member on another history focused forum whose South Asian section is heavily dominated by Indians, with me and a couple of other Pakistani members only. Despite this we had excellent and civil discussions on South Asian history (even when we had clear differences) till I would say around 2014-2015 when a new brand of right wing extremist Indians suddenly emerged out of nowhere. "Pak*" and "sickular" suddenly became standard terms on that forum for Pakistanis and non ultra nationalist Indians. In fact so bad has been their behaviour that the mods of this mainly western dominated forum have repeatedly now threatened to close down the Asian history sub-forum altogether because of the indecent behaviour of this ultra nationalist group, and special "rules" now apply to threads concerning India. Myself and other non extremist Indians with whom I had developed a great understanding also slowly moved away.
I agree.
They actually think they look cool doing it.
The worst part is that they're going against those who actually kept Indian culture alive.
It's as if these imbeciles got a sudden corrupted vahiy about the culture that they lost.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom