What's new

The forum is no longer a defense forum but irrelevant street gossip stuff of very low material status - It is getting devoid of Intellectual property

Battlion25

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The forum is getting intellectually devoid and into a wasteland.. There has been major intellect exodus from this forum because it is not moderated properly.. Forum was at it is peak 2020..

You need to act on this and take controll of the forum @waz @LeGenD @The Eagle

Just make a mega thread for this communal stuff. people don't come here to talk about what happens from street to street in India, Pakistan etc etc. A man beats up a cat in some no man lands street in rural bush india it gets own thread what the fuk mann... Communal stuff are for social media but not for a defense forum that has things to do with weapons, stragetic talk, military talk, geo-political talk and if someone wants low-level communal stuff they know where to go which is on twitter and tiktok etc etc social media..

Lets be frank nobody cares about communal stuff in Kabul, New York or Cairo..

What is stopping me from reporting my own communal stuff and post me pissing on the street and make a thread out of it..

The forum is getting intellectually devoid and into a wasteland.. There has been major intellect exodus from this forum because it is not moderated properly.. Forum was at it is peak 2020..

Just make a mega thread for this communal stuff. people don't come here to talk about what happens from street to street in India, Pakistan etc etc. A man beats up a cat in some no man lands street in rural bush india it gets own thread what the fuk mann... Communal stuff are for social media but not for a defense forum that has things to do with weapons, stragetic talk, military talk, geo-political talk and if someone wants low-level communal stuff they know where to go which is on twitter and tiktok etc etc social media..

What is stopping me from reporting my own communal stuff and post me pissing on the street and make a thread out of it..
It was used againt external enemies, now focus has been changed for a while as enemies got into home and many stupid think cat will go away if they close their eyes.We can clean the well by taking the dog out of the well

Last edited:
People don’t really care a damn about defence matters anymore.. the cats out of the bag, the veil has been lifted, history as we were led to believe was a lie… khakis are not the saviours of the country but harbingers of doom .. for the country and the common man.. the source of evil and corruption, whose only interest is the rise of military inc.
Apologies Ayesha Siddiqa you were right all along about military inc.

Last edited:
Non defence topics will always be there. Not many are experts on defence matters. For traffic it is necessary to have a multitude of topics.

However shit posting has increased. Members from all countries are guilty of this.

Last edited:
1693915317238.png

Defense enthusiasts like me, no longer want to discuss anything defense related as that will promote Parkinson's military. We don't want to promote tyrants.
11000 civilians are still rotting in prison, including women and children. 50 shot dead. All because of one old building, an incident which caused no physical harm to any Pakistan military personnel. Just some damage to a few buildings.
That's tyranny I cannot support.

Last edited:
Too bad for you forum does not Shower Praises for the Forces anymore. That is what happened to the whole country and society by the way, not only this forum.
You seriously believe anyone cares anymore about what new type of rocket they are procuring for the JF17s and F16s anymore?.
People Hate them. Kids are not raising hands to become soldiers when they grow up any more in Class rooms when asked aboj And it was bound to happen as a result of what they have been doing for last 2 years.
Or perhaps for last 75 years and only now they have been Exposed.

Just as defense forces are no longer defending the sovereignty, integrity, freedom of the country and turned into a rentier, sellable to the highest bidder forces.

Exactly my point. The forum will go hand in hand with the defense forces. We'll discuss what they do in the country and on the border.

Why should we discuss defence matters when the people who are supposedly in charge of protecting pakistans borders from external enemies would rather engage in political engineering, property dealing, running vast business interests.

Defense enthusiasts like me, no longer want to discuss anything defense related as that will promote Parkinson's military. We don't want to promote tyrants.
11000 civilians are still rotting in prison, including women and children. 50 shot dead. All because of one old building, an incident which caused no physical harm to any Pakistan military personnel. Just some damage to a few buildings.
That's tyranny I cannot support.
And the events around that building was all staged by pdm and duffers, all security withdrawn intentionally as part of the plot to discredit and start a witch-hunt against PTI and its supporters..

Quality of discussion on any Pakistani forum is extremely low.
There needs to be a separate section with all meaningless discussions and outbursts.

Start with asking your defence forces to defend.

Army is politician, judge, farmer, builder - anything other than soldier.

The political discussion is in the political sub forums. Those who want defence discussion should focus on those sub forums.

Quality of discussion on any Pakistani forum is extremely low.
There needs to be a separate section with all meaningless discussions and outbursts.
Public forums only show the overall sentiments of the public.
If outburst is the only thing people want to do, that's what you will get on a public internet forum.
Currently people only want to call out the military for what they are doing against the public. So that's what you gonna see.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom