What's new

It would help if the forum allows discussion

I think mods are doing agood job. They are more strict on us to maintain respect for other users and that's a good thing.
But to get good discussion, we need both sides. Permanent trolling should be discouraged but some censoring needs to go down. There are some good indian members who have said reasonable things on the forum.

Yes exactly what I meant to say bhai.
Now that I see my post I realize it wasn't very clear.
But to get good discussion, we need both sides. Permanent trolling should be discouraged but some censoring needs to go down. There are some good indian members who have said reasonable things on the forum.

By definition of the administrators, there are no good Indian members. You cannot expect both sides to be present when there is such a jaundiced and vindictive treatment of Indian members by individual administrators.

By definition of the administrators, there are no good Indian members. You cannot expect both sides to be present when there is such a jaundiced and vindictive treatment of Indian members by individual administrators.

They certainly don't help themselves either.

Perhaps. Perhaps not. Whatever an Indian member does, it is clear that he is not welcome. What is there that we can do to upset your echo chamber?

I guess we just can't be friends. That's just the way it is. Even if I try not to troll Indians I get sucked back into it by some guy that lives to make a new account every day. Mods are probably sick of these guys too. They are very relentless.

Perhaps. Perhaps not. Whatever an Indian member does, it is clear that he is not welcome. What is there that we can do to upset your echo chamber?

Nothing need be done. The echoes will be drowned out by reality, both for PDF and for the country. No problem. :D

I guess we just can't be friends. That's just the way it is. Even if I try not to troll Indians I get sucked back into it by some guy that lives to make a new account every day. Mods are probably sick of these guys too. They are very relentless.

So you tar everybody with the same brush? Have you been to the thread that started with Yasser Latif Hamdani's article on Jinnah? Have you seen the kinds of bigots who are running riot there, and, one by one, saying they disagree with Iqbal's concept of how Pakistan should be, then saying that Jinnah was a traitor? These people are free to run around PDF, and you talk about relentless attack by someone making a new account every day? If it comes to that, who reported that relentless guy every time he came along? and who had an immediate clash with the guy every time? It was not you. It was no Pakistani. It was an Indian. So you think that guy is a reason to troll Indians?

If there had been even-handed treatment, if, for instance, PDF had bothered to appoint one of the sane Indians, about whom we both know many, to moderate and to ensure that the extreme members of the Indian contingent did not go and pollute every thread, might not things have been better than they are? Unless, of course, you think this is fine, and nothing wrong with anything, in which case, sure, it's fine, sure, there's nothing wrong.

Nothing need be done. The echoes will be drowned out by reality, both for PDF and for the country. No problem. :D

Yeah. A natural outcome. It is just that there are those who complain about it, not realising that the decision has been taken at a very high level.

So you tar everybody with the same brush? Have you been to the thread that started with Yasser Latif Hamdani's article on Jinnah? Have you seen the kinds of bigots who are running riot there, and, one by one, saying they disagree with Iqbal's concept of how Pakistan should be, then saying that Jinnah was a traitor? These people are free to run around PDF, and you talk about relentless attack by someone making a new account every day? If it comes to that, who reported that relentless guy every time he came along? and who had an immediate clash with the guy every time? It was not you. It was no Pakistani. It was an Indian. So you think that guy is a reason to troll Indians?

If there had been even-handed treatment, if, for instance, PDF had bothered to appoint one of the sane Indians, about whom we both know many, to moderate and to ensure that the extreme members of the Indian contingent did not go and pollute every thread, might not things have been better than they are? Unless, of course, you think this is fine, and nothing wrong with anything, in which case, sure, it's fine, sure, there's nothing wrong.

Yeah. A natural outcome. It is just that there are those who complain about it, not realising that the decision has been taken at a very high level.

I haven't seen that thread. Plus I'm not in charge. I just run my hands here. You have to realize as we get older, younger members join and go through the same motions that we all once did. Perhaps not you, because you are an academic.

It is the right of the management to set policies. And members can participate only according to those policies, for better or worse, or not at all. Acceptance is the key.

I haven't seen that thread. Plus I'm not in charge. I just run my hands here. You have to realize as we get older, younger members join and go through the same motions that we all once did. Perhaps not you, because you are an academic.

You were NEVER the sort these are. Every thinking Indian realised that behind that tough-talking exterior, you wouldn't cross swords with anyone individually, who was polite and civilised and argued his case, rather than making a row. Don't use yourself as an example; it doesn't apply. I could share my black-list with you, of Indian and of Pakistani members, and you would immediately see what I mean.

You were NEVER the sort these are. Every thinking Indian realised that behind that tough-talking exterior, you wouldn't cross swords with anyone individually, who was polite and civilised and argued his case, rather than making a row. Don't use yourself as an example; it doesn't apply. I could share my black-list with you, of Indian and of Pakistani members, and you would immediately see what I mean.

It's all time pass at the end of the day.

It is the right of the management to set policies. And members can participate only according to those policies, for better or worse, or not at all. Acceptance is the key.

True, very true, as far as your first two sentences are concerned. I agree with those two completely.:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom