What's new

Billionaire Wives of Generals

This is brilliant investigative journalism. These are tough questions. This is why Arshad Sharif was killed by army.

Why did Gen Shafaat buy an apartment from Indian national? If a politician had bought it, the fellating media under control of army would have declared him a traitor.

I just cant digest a general buying Manhattan property buying with cash.

Generals have far more dollar and money sitting in their core commands than combined money of all the banks of pakistan including state bank

Zardari & Sharif corruption is peanuts compared to military. This is why military runs NAB to nab politicians. But NAB will never arrest an army general.

Pakistan needs a bloody revolution where all the general staff is eliminated either through act of parliament which takes away all their privileges or something more extreme.

Pakistan will have to be washed with bleach to get us out of this pervasive elite capture. Either this corruption and power grab stays or Pakistan. We have to make a choice. It cant be more stark than this.

Imagine the scale of corruption that a Lt. Gen is buying property not in the dingy corner of Manhattan but in prime location like Avenue of the Americas! If you have not been to NY's Manhattan area where rich have apartments in millions of $s, you cant even imagine what I m saying. A 21 grade officer buying property in most prime locations of the world.

Not just Manhattan, the property he hid. He has an apartment in London as well as Dubai.

If this does not boil you blood, what will!?

they are better than Indian army generals

Ama ki dua; I wish we all had an Ama like his.
Don't forget Fajr ki Namaz bhai...

Lets see how many of these women and Generals themselves take all that Haram ka paisa with them in Qabr, Kafan mai jaiben nai hoti.

Can someone put up pics of the wives of these jernails ... So we can do what they did to benazir pics....
I would love to see these orgy performing whor$s and there phat a$$. I pay a jernail too for mazay with millonare ... Kim Kardashians of Pakistan..
Mein police ko bolata hojn lol
He almost said yaar mein wo nahi hun...lollzz coward .....bajwa and his friends and family is the same... Every one of them is product of haram act...

Last edited:
Pakistan Army takes advantage of the security situation to discourage and dissuade people from standing against their unaccounted corruption

Back
Top Bottom