What's new

Israeli think tank: Don’t destroy ISIS; it’s a “useful tool” against Iran, Hezbollah, Syria

Just lip service.
Nothing important, and any deal with Russia is likely to end up with attacks on Kurds.
Cry me a river. Now that Turkey stands up for its interests and fights isis, and potentially the pyd/ypg soon too, in Syria, you will cry even harder from now on :cray:

Cry me a river. Now that Turkey stands up for its interests and fights isis, and potentially the pyd/ypg soon too, in Syria, you will cry even harder from now on :cray:

Turkey drives ISIS away, to ensure Kurds don't do it.
Very impressive...

Turkey drives ISIS away, to ensure Kurds don't do it.
Very impressive...
you sound dissapointed?! Why? Because it bursted your bubble for real good that Turkey is fighting isis? Or are you disappointed that the US' pet won't be able to landgrab so easily anymore or even connect the corridor anymore?
After Cerablus, Menbic's turn will come too. Let's see what the pyd/ypg will do. Joe Biden said a moment ago that the pyd/ypg will need to leave Menbic and return to the east of the Euphrates (Turkey's red line) if it doesn't want to lose US support. Seems ypg/pyd is slowly being sold by the US, now you can join seperatist Kurds on Twitter and cry too.

Boogie man that killed has killed thousands of Shias, Yazidis and others who disagrees with them? A boogie man that has enslaved and raped hundreds of thousands? A boogie man that has destroyed the border between two sovereign nations? I get you don't like Iran, but if you seriously thing they are just a "boogie man" that you are really simplifying the horror that is ISIS only because of your enmity with Iran.
After reading his comments , it seems Isreali in love of ISIS. It's something, the enemy of my enemy is my best friend. lolzzz

ISIS did not took responsibility actually. And ISIS are guys who often take responsibility even when they have nothing to do with the attack.
Seems you have so much trust on ISIS.

For 20 years Assad supported Muslim Brotherhood in order to destroy Israel and now Muslim Brotherhood will destroy Assad.

Karma is a bitch.

As far as I know the MB opposed Assad and believed that regime was a foreign and hostile element in Syria and a true “national rapprochement” would be possible only once it was replaced.

“In 2011, we saw armed Islamists using rooftop sniping against police and government officials, drawing in the armed forces, only to cry ‘civilian massacre’ when they and their collaborators came under attack from the Army,” writes Anderson. “Careful study of the independent evidence, however, shows that the Washington-backed ‘rebel’ story, while widespread, was part of a strategy to delegitimize the Syrian Government, with the aim of fomenting ‘regime change’.”

Indeed, the “sectarian Islamists” who instigated the violence whom Anderson refers to are the Muslim Brotherhood, former members of whom the many secret millions of dollars in US Government funding had been going to.​

As far as I know the MB opposed Assad and believed that regime was a foreign and hostile element in Syria and a true “national rapprochement” would be possible only once it was replaced.

“In 2011, we saw armed Islamists using rooftop sniping against police and government officials, drawing in the armed forces, only to cry ‘civilian massacre’ when they and their collaborators came under attack from the Army,” writes Anderson. “Careful study of the independent evidence, however, shows that the Washington-backed ‘rebel’ story, while widespread, was part of a strategy to delegitimize the Syrian Government, with the aim of fomenting ‘regime change’.”

Indeed, the “sectarian Islamists” who instigated the violence whom Anderson refers to are the Muslim Brotherhood, former members of whom the many secret millions of dollars in US Government funding had been going to.​
Assad supported Hamas which is a branch of MB in order to destroy Israel.

And now MB will destroy Assad himself.

Karma is a bitch.

Yep, ISIS killed thousands but Assad and Khamenai killed hundreds of thousands, tortured, starved to death and gassed and they are fine.

I will tell u more. When Saddam Hussain killed hundreds of thousands Shias, Kurds, Assyrians. Gassed entire villages, he was super fine:

rumsfeld-hussein-19_791932c.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

But then he did not commit atrocities was turned into a bogey man:

Thats how media plays you guys.

You must have mistaken me for a supporter of Khameni or Saddam. Tyrants are tyrants, irrespective of the political, religious ideology they espouse. Or the number of their victims.

you sound dissapointed?! Why? Because it bursted your bubble for real good that Turkey is fighting isis? Or are you disappointed that the US' pet won't be able to landgrab so easily anymore or even connect the corridor anymore?
After Cerablus, Menbic's turn will come too. Let's see what the pyd/ypg will do. Joe Biden said a moment ago that the pyd/ypg will need to leave Menbic and return to the east of the Euphrates (Turkey's red line) if it doesn't want to lose US support. Seems ypg/pyd is slowly being sold by the US, now you can join seperatist Kurds on Twitter and cry too.

Or maybe I am not disappointed at all, just disgusted at Turkeys behaviour.
Attacking ISIS is all good but the reason why smells a bit.
I am not in favour of actions which are designed to reduce activities vs ISIS.
Let's see if Turkey makes a real effort.

The US is setting limits to Kurds and others to avoid that the conflict focuses
on ISIS and not on infighting.
You call that sell-out, I don't. The US and the Kurds have some common interests,
and while the Kurds work for the common interest, they will get support.

1) West needs bogey man for its reasons. If no ISIS there will be another.
2) ISIS helped Assad greatly. I remember well how Assad supporters even on this forum cheered ISIS when they slaughtered rebels.

No one supports ISIS. ISIS are terrorists but Iranian and Assad terrorists killed 100 times more people and both have representatives in UN.

When I denied gassing Kurds? On contrary I said Saddam DID gas Kurds, but he was considered as fine legitimate leader during that time and both superpowers met with him.

But one he stopped gassing Kurds he turned onto a bogey man.
incorrect as ISIS is holding former gov territory and is also stealing large amounts of Syrian oil from the occupied territories (which would otherwise be funding the anti FSA war, in addition with killing large amounts of government troops)

says who the US or Israeli media both of which "condemned" your new found, deceased buddy saddam hussein ;-).

oh my mistake, i see now that you actually denied the Iraqi army's war crimes in kuwait city. that is no less stupid you know. (i have a friend whose parents were in kuwait during the gulf war, they were pakistanis & treated well by the Iraqi army however they treated the kuwaiti citizens like crap)

incorrect as ISIS is holding former gov territory and is also stealing large amounts of Syrian oil from the occupied territories (which would otherwise be funding the anti FSA war, in addition with killing large amounts of government troops)
ISIS took these lands from rebels, not from the Assadists and then attacked the rebels. Then ISIS also gave Assadist and his allies nice excise to murder and ethnically cleanse everyone around. So ISIS is best thing that happened to Assad.

says who the US or Israeli media both of which "condemned" your new found, deceased buddy saddam hussein ;-).

oh my mistake, i see now that you actually denied the Iraqi army's war crimes in kuwait city. that is no less stupid you know. (i have a friend whose parents were in kuwait during the gulf war, they were pakistanis & treated well by the Iraqi army however they treated the kuwaiti citizens like crap)
There were no any proven atrocities by Iraqis in Kuwait, yet they were declared as bogey man.

On the other hand when Saddam committed most terrible atrocities (hundreds times more than ISIS) he was fine. Both of ur flags (Germany and USA) had business with Saddam when he gassed the Kurds and slaughtered Shias.

Or maybe I am not disappointed at all, just disgusted at Turkeys behaviour.
Attacking ISIS is all good but the reason why smells a bit.
I am not in favour of actions which are designed to reduce activities vs ISIS.
Let's see if Turkey makes a real effort.

The US is setting limits to Kurds and others to avoid that the conflict focuses
on ISIS and not on infighting.
You call that sell-out, I don't. The US and the Kurds have some common interests,
and while the Kurds work for the common interest, they will get support.
ypg is more of a threat than isis to us.
Instead of instructing Turkey, maybe Sweden should send some serious Swedish force and help instead of barking and criticizing from a distance.

ypg is more of a threat than isis to us.
Instead of instructing Turkey, maybe Sweden should send some serious Swedish force and help instead of barking and criticizing from a distance.

Yes, ISIS is more of a business partner to Turkey as most people know,
even though journalists investigating this gets arrested for treason.

Yes, ISIS is more of a business partner to Turkey as most people know,
even though journalists investigating this gets arrested for treason.
'as most people know' the typical expression of ignorants who have no evidence yet bark something :)
Those 'journalists' falsely blamed that equipment was sent to isis while those weapons were sent to non-isis Turkmen allies. try harder please.

'as most people know' the typical expression of ignorants who have no evidence yet bark something :)
Those 'journalists' falsely blamed that equipment was sent to isis while those weapons were sent to non-isis Turkmen allies. try harder please.

Turkey sending arms to Turkmen is not controversial, no need for arrests.
Sending to ISIS, and the reason for arrest is obvious.

Back
Top Bottom