What's new

China is increasingly hostile to Israel

The Chinese Jews are just plain Chinese, and when they went to Israel, they were not welcomed and being labeled as ch1nks.

Israel only wants white-looking jews, and those Asian looking jews and black jews are undesirable to them.

The Chinese Jews are just plain Chinese, and when they went to Israel, they were not welcomed and being labeled as ch1nks.

Israel only wants white-looking jews, and those Asian looking jews and black jews are undesirable to them.

why do u guys want to be jew so bad

None of us want to be jew, only the Chinese jews once had fantasy with Israel, but got a rude awakening once they went there.

Last edited:

Lol. it's you. and if you want to be a dog does it mean all people want to be dogs? don't apply your wish to the general public.

None of us want to be jew, only the Chinese jews once had fantasy with Israel, but got a rude awakening once they went there.
Lol. it's you. and if you want to be a dog does it mean all people want to be dogs? don't apply your wish to the general public.
u guys worship white jew
6a67e8c31bc46b4e5b536c7d57abab92.jpg

Marx's father was converted from Judaism to Christianity, and he was baptized at young age.

Later, he became atheist.

So he was no longer considered to be a jew.
A birthday party? we also memorize Einstein's birthday as greatest individuals. but it doesn't mean we worship their race. Your mind is so messed up.
exactly proving my point

what other country memorize einsteins (white jew) birthday

even the indians probably dont do that

exactly proving my point

what other country memorize einsteins birthday
Many. among scientific world and on social media. Your mind is so messed up. We celebrate the anniversary of the Founding father of KMT, does it mean we will surrender to Taiwan?
We remember all great figures who contribute to the humanity, be them Chinese or foreigner.

Many? among scientific world and on social media. Your mind is so messed up. We celebrate the anniversary of the Founding father of KMT, does it mean we will surrender to Taiwan?
u guys have a problem worshipping false idols

and no, as far as i know, only china teaches kids to memorize birthdays as part of science curriculum

i guess US we celebrate MLK day but thats a marxist thing

China will do NOTHING regarding Israel and the Jews.

don't be too sure abt it.. After seeing a few hundred Hamas fighters triggered the largest US navy mobilization since 1991 now everyone knows how important Israel is to you, I'd say far more important than Taiwan is to China, wouldn't you agree?

Israel is like the pinky little dick hanging outside Sam‘s pants, every time Sam misbehaves, Israel gets a pinch.

whens china gonna take the lead and sanction israel and win over muslims and open borders to muslims
sounds like you just described Iran, which is definitely getting a free pass for expansion in the ME region for its stance against Israel.

Maybe China as a foreign power should stay behind the curtains. and provide Iran with state-of-the-art gas chambers when the time comes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom