What's new

Israeli occupation and the astounding silence

By whom? israel blocked of agencies like red cross/ Humanitarian people and what not and even the Norwegian doctor who provided free treatment to Palestinian...

So what makes you think a neutral person will investigate this?

I don't know. If they have decided to deal with the person, they will, either publicly or under a veil. And that's very troubling. I am not defending Israel, I don't like them. I am all to aware of their brutality and am totally against it.
What I don't believe in (and it's totally my judgement, facts could point otherwise) is the premise that she was targeted for wearing a hijab. It seems flawed given the demography of the region. I think she was already a suspect but there are other ways to deal with a suspect especially if you outnumber them 7 to 1 with automatic weapons in your disposal against the threat of an alleged knife. But then, they are Israel, can do whatever they want and nobody will flinch an eye.

I don't know. If they have decided to deal with the person, they will, either publicly or under a veil. And that's very troubling. I am not defending Israel, I don't like them. I am all to aware of their brutality and am totally against it.
What I don't believe in (and it's totally my judgement, facts could point otherwise) is the premise that she was targeted for wearing a hijab. It seems flawed given the demography of the region. I think she was already a suspect but there are other ways to deal with a suspect especially if you outnumber them 7 to 1 with automatic weapons in your disposal against the threat of an alleged knife. But then, they are Israel, can do whatever they want and nobody will flinch an eye.
It is a sad sad sad world :(

Who cares .lol fact is if you Arabs/Palestinians/Persians/Muslims were stronger than Israel you would have actually already driven them into the sea as you promised. You don't simply because you tried and failed. Israel all kicked your asses.:lol: So had it been the other way, you will have long eradicated Israel from the map like some delusional leaders in the region often claim they will. lol

These so called 'peaceful holy' Palestinians should have known by now after Israel thought a good lesson to most Arab countries combined during the 6 days war that you shouldn't mess with Israel. Israel is not like our liberal western leaders who always try to be politically correct and thus will allow radical Muslims chanting hatred slogans against the very countries that welcomed them and practice hate preach/demonize the west in our own country.Our leaders/authorities will still tolerate that in the name of democracy/freedom of expression. But Israel is another matter altogether. Anybody who doesn't abide by laws will be dealt with severely.

Its no wonder Israel despite living in a neighborhood surrounded by enemies and engulfed in civil religious wars has been a land of peace and stability and the most democratic/free country in the region, compared to the dictatorial radical religious regimes in the middle east.Outside Israel, Not ONE SINGLE middle eastern country is a Real democracy(apart from Turkey who at least is trying but not there yet) all are ruled by dictators. :rofl:

Israel actions are fully justified, you have to deal harshly when terrorists and any threats. Since just yesterday we saw just how another 'peaceful holy' Palestinian set off a bomb on her car when stopped by an Israeli officer, luckily for Israel the peaceful female suicide bomber just injured the police officer and the suicide bomber lady herself. No wonder they will be more careful when faced with such peaceful Burqa wearing protester resisting arrest.

Moreover, why none of you ever complain/whine and post threads on here about the keeper of Islam KSA bombings/crimes in Yemen?? Ok apart from some Iranian Mullahs on here who do it not because they care about their poor Muslim Yemenis 'brothers' but because they support the Houthis for strategic reasons and they have a religious rivalry with the Saudis in the region, so its more like a enemy of my enemy is my friend. lol
As i said:PURE HYPOCRISY. reason i couldn't care less, Israel will keep doing its thing as long as it means securing their country, crying and whining wont change a thing, anybody in the region who really wants to change the status quo should go dare Israel, hopefully they wont end up like Syria with their Golan heights:lol:.:whistle:

Obviously they are always innocent poor holy victims bro. So why are you surprised? She didn't mean any harm with the knife. lol

As i said, Israel is not like our liberal leaders here in the west. If they dare play that victim card with Israel they will be dealt with accordingly. Israel isn't there to play silly games of victim hood. Thought they should have known that by now. :D
Such a long essay justifying murder, genocide and racist apartheid.:tsk:

In Jerusalem Post, they claimed she was trying to stab an Israeli Guard minutes before,
and the guards shot her in the leg, disabling the threat.

In Jerusalem Post
If it is the truth I am sure more newspapers would be repeating after them than having a different story, right? After all someone out there must be supporting israel's killing spree...

Syria is taking attention away from Israel.

Back
Top Bottom