What's new

Israeli EPIC FAIL to intercept slow flying drone .

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there are many more inventions rather than that.
"Flower in desert" what?
Disk on Key you probably mean, which is MADE in Taiwan, not invented, it was invented in Israel
EVERYONE uses this TCP/IP or what ever

Ahahaha you count non military inventions and compares them with military inventions
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popeye_(missile)#Popeye_Turbo_Submarine_Launched_Cruise_Missile
1500km cruise missile

Ahahaha just as the Iranian jetfighter that is equal to the F22, the F313
Israel has the Davids Sling which is the best air defense in the world, we don't even use the SPYDER, and that was an AIM9, liar

It seems this hazbara troll has lost his mind. I understand your behind hurts, but don't make it worst dude by these pathetic attempts at hiding your failings.

@waz
It seems this *hazbara troll* has lost his mind
Along with his stupid friend, come on, I was banned for saying that we have 10 bullets for every Muslim and he is calling people troll and saying "Israhell" and such and not being banned?

Or your favorite army Iran unable to destroy a simple drone with Russian air defenses
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/161895

Hasbara, this is not Iranian air-defence but it was an warning shot by an Iranian plane. If Iran wanted to bring it down, they would have done so like countless other time they down US UAV's. Unlike your apartheid state, Iran does not fail so epic in downing a simple drone LOL. This is not even the first time you failed so epicly, remember the last time Hezbollah's UAV went miles and miles into the occupied territories?

@waz

Along with his stupid friend, come on, I was banned for saying that we have 10 bullets for every Muslim and he is calling people troll and saying "Israhell" and such and not being banned?

BUT WE HAVE 250 nuclear bombs among them 5 are more than enough to FINISH any ZIONISTS on this heart

@waz

Hasbara is not even an insult is it @waz it is when people like this are paid to come online and spread propaganda for the zionists state. Also what? I have not even used the word "Isreahell" what are you mumbling about?

Hasbara is not even an insult is it @waz it is when people like this are paid to come online and spread propaganda for the zionists state. Also what? I have not even used the wor "Isreahell" what are you mumbling about?
I said "Along with his stupid friend"

They did not claim anything accordingto their own sources, you are posting zionist trash sources i.e Haaretz. Either post some credible sources or don't embarrass yourself further. No one buys this pathetic attempt to hide your embarrassment. Let me repeat this to you again:

Russians do not even operate in that area and nor do they have reason to send their UAV into that area hezbollah on the other hand has done so in multiple occasions (where you failed to down their UAV) and they use Iranian UAVs.

Can you please contact the soldier on this video, at 4:34, saying " NOTHING can stop this tank( the merkava 4).. and inform her that HEZBOLLAH DID IT, with iranian's AT LOL

"NOTHING CAN STOP THAT (the merkava )"

EPIC FAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

You are located at Albania smartass
Iran doesn't have any nuke
And it doesn't matter anyways because of the Arrow 3 and Davids Sling that successfully hit its targets

AHAHAHAHAHAHA so there is no **** in europa ??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA another israeli IP searching engine FAIL .. LOL

Iran doesn't have any .. maybe yes maybe not .. you should try to figure out LOL . BOTTOM line ..; obama deal = ZERO BREAK OUT TIME in less than 11 years now ..... according to the seller of this deal LOL

Asked once by Richard haas, president of the Council on Foreign Relations, why iran deal prevent a nuclear iran after the 10 years sunset restriction BET what wendy sherman "the negociator" answerd?

Richar haas :

Q - i understand why you said that iran will not get a bomb for a decade from now, but how this deal prevent them forever, since it sinsut in a decade or so ..

Wendy Sherman:

R - Because iranians promised ....

MOUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA aaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH aaaaaaaaHAHAHAHMOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
You are located at Albania smartass
Iran doesn't have any nuke
And it doesn't matter anyways because of the Arrow 3 and Davids Sling that successfully hit its targets

Your arrow 3 and david's sling will be another joke like the rest of your air defence. Iranian new generation missile with their smart warheads such as those on Emad could easily defeat these systems like arrow-3. They may help against 1990's shahab'3 but they are useless against newer systems. But then again you're a hasbara troll, you just get paid to spread nonesense and you actually have little knowledge about these things.

Can you please contact the soldier on this video, at 4:34, saying " NOTHING can stop this tank( the merkava 4).. and inform her that HEZBOLLAH DID IT, with iranian's AT LOL

"NOTHING CAN STOP THAT (the merkava )"

EPIC FAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

AHAHAHAHAHAHA so there is no **** in europa ??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA another israeli IP searching engine FAIL .. LOL

Iran doesn't have any .. maybe yes maybe not .. you should try to figure out LOL . BOTTOM line ..; obama deal = ZERO BREAK OUT TIME in less than 11 years now ..... according to the seller of this deal LOL

Asked once by Richard haas, president of the Council on Foreign Relations, why iran deal prevent a nuclear iran after the 10 years sunset restriction BET what wendy sherman "the negociator" answerd?

Richar haas :

Q - i understand why you said that iran will not get a bomb for a decade from now, but how this deal prevent them forever, since it sinsut in a decade or so ..

Wendy Sherman:

R - Because iranians promised ....

MOUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA aaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH aaaaaaaaHAHAHAHMOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nothing really didn't stop this tank, not even the most modern ATGM, in fact you cant see any Mk4 destroyed there, and most of them weren't destroyed in that video

Into my ignore list with your friend.

Nothing really didn't stop this tank, not even the most modern ATGM, in fact you cant see any Mk4 destroyed there, and most of them weren't destroyed in that video

Into my ignore list with your friend.

TWO Merkava 4 were ACTUALLY destroyed completly ! PERIODE.

A lot of them were disabled, turned unable to batle , and that's all an AT has to do !!!

EPIC FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Your arrow 3 and david's sling will be another joke like the rest of your air defence. Iranian new generation missile with their smart warheads such as those on Emad could easily defeat these systems like arrow-3. They may help against 1990's shahab'3 but they are useless against newer systems. But then again you're a hasbara troll, you just get paid to spread nonesense and you actually have little knowledge about these things.

Professor Theodore Postol of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology suggests , who proved to be right about PATRIOTS ZERO SUCCES rate during the 90's gulf war while Georhe H Bush clamed 90% succees (just as IRON PAPER), also successfully Debunked the iron dome myth succees. ... AS ALMOST ZERO !

and manys manys manys others experts agree with them

Reason 1 : there double exlosion expected since the missile explose closly not direct hit.

Reason 2 : there is not explosion tail !

Reason 3 each video of "succees" interception show A SINGLE explosion ...not to proof an even low succees rate !
nothing, nada, wallou, geen LOL

The main reason hamas can't do a lot damage IS PRIMARLY BECAUSE they ARTISANAL "rockets" falml often in gaza , or in the sea !!

ANOTHER EPIC FAILLLLLLLLLLLLL

TWO Merkava 4 were ACTUALLY destroyed completly ! PERIODE.

A lot of them were disabled, turned unable to batle , and that's all an AT has to do !!!

EPIC FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
By huge IEDs, not by ATGMs, not by anything else, not any tank in the world would have survived
of Russia were destroyed in the invasion of Aghanistan

It seems this hazbara troll has lost his mind. I understand your behind hurts, but don't make it worst dude by these pathetic attempts at hiding your failings.

Friend here are another israelli success LOL :

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-arms-israel-arrow-idUSKBN0JU1DK20141216

"Israel's Arrow 3 missile shield fails interception test, for second time"

The so called ARROW 3, failled last years to intercept a 60's scud type missile WITH A PREDETERMINED TRAJECTORY launcher from a F-15.

MOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

======================> For second time < ======================

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom