What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

If Talat Hussain is killed, we have to respond in a manner that only they can understand.

NATO to meet Tuesday on Gaza flotilla raid by Israel

BRUSSELS: NATO will hold emergency talks on Tuesday at Turkey's behest after the deadly Israeli raid on a flotilla of aid-carrying ships bound for Gaza, spokesman James Appathurai said.

"Planning is underway for a meeting... at the request of the Turkish authorities tomorrow afternoon," Appathurai said. The talks will gather ambassadors from the 28 NATO member countries at its Brussels HQ.

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan told reporters in Santiago, Chile, that his government was demanding the NATO council gather to address a crisis that has already seen Israeli counterpart Benjamin Netanyahu cut short a visit to Canada and Washington where he had been due to meet with US President Barack Obama on Tuesday.

Appathurai said in a statement that the military alliance is "deeply concerned about the loss of life" in international waters, with at least nine people -- many Turks according to reports -- killed and dozens more reported wounded.

"NATO does not really have instruments with which to deal with the follow-up from this type of affair," said a diplomat.

"Turkey has not invoked article five which envisages all allies coming to the aid of a member country that is the victim of an attack.

"But, given that numerous Turkish citizens appear to figure among the casualties, it is understandable that (Ankara) triggers political dialogue with its parners," the diplomat added.

NATO to meet Tuesday on Gaza flotilla raid by Israel-Politics/Nation-News-The Economic Times

Israel shouldn't be allowed to walk away after this incident or they'll do it again and again.

Well a while ago i have seen the news on aaj tv that the US embassy in telavive have confirmed that the Pakistanis are safe all 3 of them.
I hope so, only Israeli word of that, no one from Pakistan has independently confirmed it.

If Talat Hussain dies, it will be a big loss for Pakistani media.

They were aid workers. They have to defend themselves once the Israeli navy attacked. What was Israeli navy doing on a cargo ship headed for Palestine?

Neither Turkey nor Pakistan recognizes Israeli authority.

Either way....Middle east is just getting scarier..I just hope a war does not erupt .

The Holy Prophet (SA) said"

"Surely you will fight the jews. and surely you will kill them. And on that day even the stones will speak to muslims that O Muslim !! There's a jew hiding Behind Me. So come and Kill Him'

(sahih Bukhari)

If We study the history of Jews you will Come to know that they are waiting for their MESSAIH (to be Sent by ALLAH to them) who will liberate the Israel for them and will make them rule the world. But the True MESSIAH is Hazrat ISA (AS) who will return on this world for Muslims . So their MESSIAH According To Holy Prophet (SA) is DAJJAL or the FALSE MESSIAH...

They are doing all this to gain power so that their FALSE MESSIAH may come and rule...

The Israelis started to come to the Holy Land (Jerusalem) in early 1900s.... Then they create the State of Israel in 1948 ..... Now they are making steps to rule the world .. they have completed almost 60% of their 3rd objective, and when they will achieve it , DAJJAL WILL EMERGE and will say that he is the MESSIAH.

US is the Biggest supporter of Israel and have given it great weapons so that it may rule the world as the SUPER POWER .. And undoubtedly now its a very big power and can deal with the Middle east alone now..

Brothers and sisters ask any Islamic Scholar who have studied the Signs of Emergence of Imam al Mahdi , Dajjal and Hazrat Isa (SA) in detail.. He will tell you that WE ARE LIVING IN THE AGE OF DAJJAL.....

If you don't agree with me search on net the Lectures of late Dr Israr Ahmed (may Allah bless his Soul) and Maulana Imran Hosein (he is Sunni)......

You can see the lecture on Dajjal by Sheikh Imran Hosein at the following link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2113563453256462293#

Believe me.. US will do nothing but say that we will investigate.... And after that they will support the Israelis and will support their claim that it was a self defense......

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

They don't look like peace activists to me(no offense)

Sten grenades, weapons..wow!

What a Jihadi aid workers!

Guess what, they attack israeli commandos (one of the best in the world) with kinves and clubs..how stupid. :pop:

i thought that the aid workers might have nuked them that warranted such a brutal attack from the isrealis that killed 20 people....

The poster of this vid at YT is not only stupid but also dumb!

Back
Top Bottom