What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

The Holy Prophet (SA) said"

"Surely you will fight the jews. and surely you will kill them. And on that day even the stones will speak to muslims that O Muslim !! There's a jew hiding Behind Me. So come and Kill Him'

(sahih Bukhari)

If We study the history of Jews you will Come to know that they are waiting for their MESSAIH (to be Sent by ALLAH to them) who will liberate the Israel for them and will make them rule the world. But the True MESSIAH is Hazrat ISA (AS) who will return on this world for Muslims . So their MESSIAH According To Holy Prophet (SA) is DAJJAL or the FALSE MESSIAH...

They are doing all this to gain power so that their FALSE MESSIAH may come and rule...

The Israelis started to come to the Holy Land (Jerusalem) in early 1900s.... Then they create the State of Israel in 1948 ..... Now they are making steps to rule the world .. they have completed almost 60% of their 3rd objective, and when they will achieve it , DAJJAL WILL EMERGE and will say that he is the MESSIAH.

US is the Biggest supporter of Israel and have given it great weapons so that it may rule the world as the SUPER POWER .. And undoubtedly now its a very big power and can deal with the Middle east alone now..

Brothers and sisters ask any Islamic Scholar who have studied the Signs of Emergence of Imam al Mahdi , Dajjal and Hazrat Isa (SA) in detail.. He will tell you that WE ARE LIVING IN THE AGE OF DAJJAL.....

If you don't agree with me search on net the Lectures of late Dr Israr Ahmed (may Allah bless his Soul) and Maulana Imran Hosein (he is Sunni)......

You can see the lecture on Dajjal by Sheikh Imran Hosein at the following link:

Abaut dajjal

Something bad is going to happen, I have a very bad feeling, The korea situation, Pakistan moving into NW and now this.

The ill fated Turkish ship.

3849017409.jpg

RIP to all dead.

I support Turkey in this regard. I guess almost every Indian does. Those who say, we Indians are supporting Israel, are not getting the idea. As one thinkthink said, it is share of 9.8 on Israel and 0.2 on the other side. But Israel should and could have avoided this situation. The fault lies on them and he should get what is deserved.
Also I am particularly unhappy abour Mr. Rameez comments. Of all other's rants, his are most offensive and controversial. I demand/request them to be removed.

Just curious, what are the responses from Russia, China, SE nations etc.

why on earth were the israeli boarding teams armed with silenced UZIs?

My thoughts go to those killed by these nazi murderes and those injured too...

The Holy Prophet (SA) said"

"Surely you will fight the jews. and surely you will kill them. And on that day even the stones will speak to muslims that O Muslim !! There's a jew hiding Behind Me. So come and Kill Him'

(sahih Bukhari)

If We study the history of Jews you will Come to know that they are waiting for their MESSAIH (to be Sent by ALLAH to them) who will liberate the Israel for them and will make them rule the world. But the True MESSIAH is Hazrat ISA (AS) who will return on this world for Muslims . So their MESSIAH According To Holy Prophet (SA) is DAJJAL or the FALSE MESSIAH...

They are doing all this to gain power so that their FALSE MESSIAH may come and rule...

The Israelis started to come to the Holy Land (Jerusalem) in early 1900s.... Then they create the State of Israel in 1948 ..... Now they are making steps to rule the world .. they have completed almost 60% of their 3rd objective, and when they will achieve it , DAJJAL WILL EMERGE and will say that he is the MESSIAH.

US is the Biggest supporter of Israel and have given it great weapons so that it may rule the world as the SUPER POWER .. And undoubtedly now its a very big power and can deal with the Middle east alone now..

Brothers and sisters ask any Islamic Scholar who have studied the Signs of Emergence of Imam al Mahdi , Dajjal and Hazrat Isa (SA) in detail.. He will tell you that WE ARE LIVING IN THE AGE OF DAJJAL.....

If you don't agree with me search on net the Lectures of late Dr Israr Ahmed (may Allah bless his Soul) and Maulana Imran Hosein (he is Sunni)......

You can see the lecture on Dajjal by Sheikh Imran Hosein at the following link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2113563453256462293#

Pakistani's on board ship captured by Israel. Government Begs US to bring them back.

Unlike the Israeli's, No government of a Muslim state has the balls to organize something like Entebbe to get their people back( Although I realize how absolutely idiotic and unrealistic it may be). One would expect a stronger statement from the FM instead of "please get our people back, we promise they wont be naughty again".

pakistani ajj tv group is also on ship they cant contact her n not know that pakistani team is also safe or not but where is pakistani govt they give any reaction or not

yes

Videos are Deleting .. Comments are not Updating .. & thats called freedom of expression :sniper:

Youtube should really be called Jewtube. When somthing against islam/muslim country is uploaded they don giv a sh1t and don censor it. wen its against israel they remove it or censor. :angry:

Youtube should really be called Jewtube. When somthing against islam/muslim country is uploaded they don giv a sh1t and don censor it. wen its against israel they remove it or censor. :angry:

This happens at many other places.. Yahoo news also hides comments that are anti-jewish....

Yes. The aid boats ran the Israeli Navy blockcade and then when the soldiers boarded the boat, the aid workers tried to push the soldiers over board so they could get to the shore.

The Palestinian waters are controlled by israel. So you have to have permission to enter the waters. The turkish aid workers didn't get permission and they ran the navy blockade.

Infact, the Israeli navy would of been well in there right to of sink the boat, but instead they decided to board it and thats when the aid workers tried to resist.

:hitwall:

Unfortunately we still have people like you who advocate the blockade to be legitimate and are finding justifications to an international crime.

Back
Top Bottom