What's new

Islamization of Bangla threat to India: BJP MP

This is what happens when truth is oppressed, books are banned and people who write about it are threatened to be killed. No wonder you dont feel any Lajja about anything.

Hint: #TasleemaNasreen #Lajja

Dictionary definition of "Massacre" is "The wanton or savage killing of a large number of people"

Tasleema Nasreen is just one person and is still alive and even if she had been killed she would not have been "massacred".

Facts are clear as night and day. There is no intense hatred towards non-Muslims that has led to a single instance of any massacre in the 40 years of BD independence.

This is what happens when truth is oppressed, books are banned and people who write about it are threatened to be killed. No wonder you dont feel any Lajja about anything.

Hint: #TasleemaNasreen #Lajja

Indians should make Tasleema Nasrin a Goddess. Indians think that LAJJA is a history and not a story. When LAJJA was written out of the fertile brain of that woman writer, Gujrat was already done. She should have written a book on that Gujrat communal history instead of writing a story called Lajja.

This ugly woman writer had slept with many men, but then revealed their real names in a novel. She has even sold her own mother by claiming a relationshiup with someone who she called her uncle.

Just curious, can anyone tell me whether Mohammad Yousuf was converted by force or not!!! If not then how this hindu extremist MP can claim such stupid comment that yousuf had to convert to get the captaincy??? I think he is not aware of the fact that a big chunk of hindus in bangladesh, WB and NE india has converted to islam in recent decades along with christianity... then are they also becoming muslim to gain something even in hindu holy land India???

Bharati hindu extremist MP is suppose to come up with his militant views about Muslims thats not a surprise. these bharati hindu militants have killed their own peaceful Gandhi jee so anything can be expected from them

Bharati hindu extremist MP is suppose to come up with his militant views about Muslims thats not a surprise. these bharati hindu militants have killed their own peaceful Gandhi jee so anything can be expected from them
If we killed peace loving Gandhi for his peace,you guys assasinated Bhutto simply cos she was spreading Terrorism ehh???:what::what: See Assasinations takes place every where in the world not a local phenomena buddy...grow up...

If we killed peace loving Gandhi for his peace,you guys assasinated Bhutto simply cos she was spreading Terrorism ehh???:what::what: See Assasinations takes place every where in the world not a local phenomena buddy...grow up...

She was killed by terrorists but hey good you have equated Saffron terrorists with TTP terrorists.

2. Ganhdi's assasination was different you all know it. he was killed by Hindu militant Godse and his groupies and these are revered by a large number of Indians for killing Gandhi

This is hardly news.

Even though Bangladesh is a Muslim majority country, it wasn't necessarily founded on religion. I don't where that MP is getting his 'facts' from.

I sense some intention of foul play on part of some high ranking Indian politicians and intelligence agencies regarding Bangladesh.

We must be very careful.

This is hardly news.

Even though Bangladesh is a Muslim majority country, it wasn't necessarily founded on religion. I don't where that MP is getting his 'facts' from.

I sense some intention of foul play on part of some high ranking Indian politicians and intelligence agencies regarding Bangladesh.

We must be very careful.

The bharati MP is getting his "facts" from the bharati Prime Minsiter who also uttered such Bull few days back

Just curious, can anyone tell me whether Mohammad Yousuf was converted by force or not!!! If not then how this hindu extremist MP can claim such stupid comment that yousuf had to convert to get the captaincy??? I think he is not aware of the fact that a big chunk of hindus in bangladesh, WB and NE india has converted to islam in recent decades along with christianity... then are they also becoming muslim to gain something even in hindu holy land India???

lool Hindu PM??!! hahahaha Ignorance at peak! He is a Sikh you dumb*ss. And he's not even from Hindu Nationalist party [BJP].
Plus in NE India not converting to Islam. :disagree: They do speak Bangla LANGUAGE but that's other thing. They're converting to to Christianity due to work of Missionaries in those areas. And Hinduism is still a predominant religion. So why don't you go brush up your facts.

This is hardly news.

We must be very careful.

Unnecessary comment, agreed.

But he's just some small time politician expressing his views, an opposition politician. Bangladesh is a muslim majority country but also has a fair tradition of tolerance, by Islamisation here one means Islamisation like in Pakistan. If that were to happen, its indeed a threat, not only to India, but to moderate Bangladeshis too. So to that extent, what he says is not incorrect. However what he says was in personal capacity and should be given importance accordingly.

He's commenting on the stand taken by Bangladesh Hindu Buddha Christian Oikya Parishad recently on the new charter. This is something relevant to bangladeshis and they should not get distratced by the stand of a small politician from a neighboring country, just because he's from BJP they like to hate.

Bangladesh wants to remain secular or Islamic is totally their problem. No country even India should have say in it afterall they are the one who should face the consequences. Its upto them to decide whether they wants to become another Turkey or Pakistan.:cheers:

@ Is this lady Tasleema Nasreen is to be discussed here ? She is an International Hore ?

Hore?

What is it?

Like Bhore?

@ Our country is also secular to a greater extend atlest far secular than India.
@ Yes, I agree in our constitution we have "Bismillah", Islam as State Religion and trust on God, so what ? In our country we donnot have any "Sharia Law", ofcourse we have some social Islamic laws, these are also effective in India like the Law of Inheritance, Marriage Law etc.
@ Donnot make any non-sense comment about our country or constitution ? Even we go for radical Islamist, so what to you ?????? Who are you to be concerned ? Oil your own machine first.... OK. Always having tendency in fingering . We will break your this finger, you understand ! better unsderstand.

Of course, Bangladesh is far secular than secular itself.

You all still have not given any comments on the historic Ramna Kali Bari and other atrocities I mentioned earlier in a thread. Selective amnesia?

True that Bangaldesh has Sharia, but does it not apply to all?

In India each religious groups have their Personal Law and the majority's law is not imposed on others.

That is the difference.

Now, as far as breaking the finger is concerned, you are just a laugh! A true cyber mastan and a tapori!

All gas and no go!

Just take it easy and look busy.

No, he saw enlightenment in his career. Much was written about it at that time. His parents comments are also pertinent.

You seems to know about Indians converting to Islam. Daydreams are good to relieve stress. Continue in this activity since your posts do indicate a great amount of stress build up.

No religion is perfect and to believe that Islam does not use coercion would be patently false.

Just for your information since you raised the issue, here is something for your assimiliation:
KARACHI: At government hospitals in Karachi, religious minorities are not allowed to even die in peace. Men from various religious factions – the Tablighi Jamaat in particular – stalk the hallways of emergency wards, hoping to earn ‘savaab’ by converting non-Muslims on their deathbeds. In their quest for supposed divine rewards, they ignore the pleas of the families to be left alone with their loved one, as well as any pain that the patient might be in.

Twenty-three-year-old Zain*, a Catholic Christian, was admitted to the emergency ward of the Civil Hospital Karachi after he was shot and wounded as a passer-by in a crossfire. While his worried parents and sister stood around waiting for the doctor’s verdict, men in green turbans and high shalwars swooped down on Zain. “Brother, you must denounce your infidel ways. Kalma parheiN (recite the Kalma),” they told the young man who was barely conscious and obviously in immense pain. “Become a Muslim, and god will forgive you all your transgressions against him. Die a Muslim!”

Zain’s 17-year-old sister pleaded with them once to leave the family alone. “My brother is in pain. Please, let us take care of him,” she said. In response, one of the men turned around and gruffly told her to shut up. “Do not interfere in god’s work,” she was told.

Her parents pulled her aside. “We know the consequences of interfering,” his father, who works as a mechanic, said quietly after the men had left when Zain, who had lost consciousness by then, did not respond. “These people are like vultures; they do this to everyone. If we try to stop them, they will accuse us of maybe insulting their religion. We don’t want to be charged with blasphemy. It will be our word against theirs. Who will listen to us?”

Zain wasn’t the only victim. The group of green-turbaned men went around to every bed, asking attendants of patients if they were Muslim. If they replied in the affirmative, they were asked to recite the Kalima to ‘prove’ it. It must be noted that these attendants were already harassed – most of the patients in the ward were in critical condition; they were either victims of roadside or household accidents or had gunshot wounds that needed attention.......

“We wish they’d leave us alone,” Zain’s father maintained. “If my son wanted to convert, he would have done so on his own. What’s the point of harassing someone who is obviously already in pain? Who’s god would allow that?”

Convert, or go to hell: clerics tell non-Muslim patients at government hospitals | Urooj Zia

So. please do not raise controversies on sensitive issues, because then it would be fair to assist you to open up your eyes beyond dogmatic assertions!

Yes, people can convert to any religion they wish in India. That is called secularism and that is also called tolerance!

Maybe that should answer your diatribe about India not be tolerant.

I could quote from the scriptures as to what happens to those who renounce Islam, but then I think I will let it pass.

What utter bullshit, firstly Mohammad Yusuf or Youhana as he was back then DID captain Pakistan prior to converting.

2nd Test: Australia v Pakistan at Melbourne, Dec 26-29, 2004 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo
(Yes the star denotes the captain)

Secondly he converted by free will. Many of his close friends such as Saeed Anwar and Inzamam were in the Tableeghi Jamaat. He may have been influenced by them.

As far a Yohanna is concerned the coach, Miandad, is said to have played a role to 'assist' Yohanna seek his way!

It is upto you to believe or disbelieve.

Yohanna, having converted, is a chapter of the past and is of no value!

This is classic!

This is coming from the party that presided over the mass-killings of Muslims in India during their rule less than 10 years ago.

BD, that has never had any massacres of non-Muslims in 40 years of Independence, needs no lectures from a party of Hindu bigots.

It is classic that you forget Godhra - the spark!

Newton's Law of Motion - Third law: The mutual forces of action and reaction between two bodies are equal, opposite and collinear. This means that whenever a first body exerts a force F on a second body, the second body exerts a force −F on the first body. F and −F are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction. This law is sometimes referred to as the action-reaction law, with F called the "action" and −F the "reaction". The action and the reaction are simultaneous.

What does this man mean Islamanization ? Bangladesh was always 100% muslim country I think he lived in his cave too long

Let us not discuss caves!

Bangladesh was not 100% Muslim and neither is it now!

Dictionary definition of "Massacre" is "The wanton or savage killing of a large number of people"

Tasleema Nasreen is just one person and is still alive and even if she had been killed she would not have been "massacred".

Facts are clear as night and day. There is no intense hatred towards non-Muslims that has led to a single instance of any massacre in the 40 years of BD independence.

Come come!

No intense hatred?

Give us another one.

This very sub forum bristles and so what is it in reality is not too far to guess!

Indians should make Tasleema Nasrin a Goddess. Indians think that LAJJA is a history and not a story. When LAJJA was written out of the fertile brain of that woman writer, Gujrat was already done. She should have written a book on that Gujrat communal history instead of writing a story called Lajja.

This ugly woman writer had slept with many men, but then revealed their real names in a novel. She has even sold her own mother by claiming a relationshiup with someone who she called her uncle.

If Tasleema is an embarrassment to Bangladeshis, then it by no means, India has to make her a Godless!

When you don't agree with a person, you give a fatwa to kill! That sums up your tolerance and how secular or liberal you are! Let the facts speak for themselves.

When someone does not agree in India, there is no fatwa given or anyone give the threat to be killed or killed!

@Tiki Tam Tam I think you don't remember how fatwa has been issued for Sania Mirza and others even for Dr. Zarik. The Mullahs run their own factory, so they are authority to issue fatwa (license to kill) for anyone and even they start fighting in Eid "I saw the Moon " then declare the Eid according to them. Shameless, So many times by doing these type of actives they relate their words and thoughts to the Quran or Islam, So body is going to question them innocent had only option to follow their command. They think they are God, who give him right to kill anyone. God is more powerful than them, so whenever he want he can do anything and this a fact which they forget.

Lajja was written in 1993 and banned in same yr, she was exiled in 1994 while gujarat riots took place in 2002, so genius how was Gujarat already done ? Also Gujrat is a place in pakistan and Gujarat in India.

I can see why she had to leave bdesh, egomaniacs from her country could not face the truth. If thats what so called moderates do then no surprise extremists were after her life.

Take your time, read the book. Its available online. Facts are clear only when you clear your glasses.

Back
Top Bottom