What's new

Islamization of Bangla threat to India: BJP MP

This is what happens when truth is oppressed, books are banned and people who write about it are threatened to be killed. No wonder you dont feel any Lajja about anything.

Hint: #TasleemaNasreen #Lajja

Wasn't it India where a journalist was killed because of exposing the truth even few days ago?

Wasn't it India where a journalist was killed because of exposing the truth even few days ago?

May be, so does that means there have been no atrocities against Hindus in bdesh and bangladeshis are innocent people from utopian world as mentioned by your brethen. Please check which post you are replying to and what was that post about.

This is what happens when truth is oppressed, books are banned and people who write about it are threatened to be killed. No wonder you dont feel any Lajja about anything.

Hint: #TasleemaNasreen #Lajja

@ Is this lady Tasleema Nasreen is to be discussed here ? She is an International Hore ?

What does this man mean Islamanization ? Bangladesh was always 100% muslim country I think he lived in his cave too long

@ If not 100% atleast 92%. Why he has used the term Islamization in the context of Bangladesh ? Does he not knows that in Hinduism no convertee is permisiable ?

@ Thanks roy_gourav your arguments are always reasonable. Had your grandfather being a followers of Subash Chandra Bosh ?

Never got to see my grandfather, so wouldn't know, but from what I hear he was a staunch communist :agree:

@ If not 100% atleast 92%. Why he has used the term Islamization in the context of Bangladesh ? Does he not knows that in Hinduism no convertee is permisiable ?

Don't be so naive. Muslim majority nations are simply that, muslim majority. But overall they are secular. Islamic countries are those who incorporate islamic laws into their constitution. So when Bangladesh starts to include 'Bismillah' in their constitution, it's called islamization of the country.

Obviously Islamization is a threat to India. India is friends with many islamic countries. However, a few people in a few islamic countries use religion as an excuse to spread hate towards India. Therefore, his comments are justifiable.

Don't be so naive. Muslim majority nations are simply that, muslim majority. But overall they are secular. Islamic countries are those who incorporate islamic laws into their constitution. So when Bangladesh starts to include 'Bismillah' in their constitution, it's called islamization of the country.

Obviously Islamization is a threat to India. India is friends with many islamic countries. However, a few people in a few islamic countries use religion as an excuse to spread hate towards India. Therefore, his comments are justifiable.

@ Our country is also secular to a greater extend atlest far secular than India.
@ Yes, I agree in our constitution we have "Bismillah", Islam as State Religion and trust on God, so what ? In our country we donnot have any "Sharia Law", ofcourse we have some social Islamic laws, these are also effective in India like the Law of Inheritance, Marriage Law etc.
@ Donnot make any non-sense comment about our country or constitution ? Even we go for radical Islamist, so what to you ?????? Who are you to be concerned ? Oil your own machine first.... OK. Always having tendency in fingering . We will break your this finger, you understand ! better unsderstand.

Just curious, can anyone tell me whether Mohammad Yousuf was converted by force or not!!! If not then how this hindu extremist MP can claim such stupid comment that yousuf had to convert to get the captaincy??? I think he is not aware of the fact that a big chunk of hindus in bangladesh, WB and NE india has converted to islam in recent decades along with christianity... then are they also becoming muslim to gain something even in hindu holy land India???

no one would have put a knoife on his throat to convert. but it would an unsaid sidelining that would have caused him problems.
Also , the hindus in BD would have converted due to oppression and unsaid sidelining. and the spurt of muslims in NE is obviously due to illegal immigration from BD.

@ Our country is also secular to a greater extend atlaest far secular than India.
@ Yes, I agree in our constitution we have "Bismillah", Islam as State Religion and trust on God, so what ? In our country we donnot have any "Sharia Law", ofcourse we have some social Islamic laws, these are also effective in India like the Law of Inheritance, Marriage Law etc.
@ Donnot many any non-sense comment about our country or constitution ? Even we go for radical Islamist, so what to you ?????? Who are you to be concerned ? Oil your own machine first.... OK. Always having tendency in fingering . We will break your this finger, you understand ! better unsderstand.

yes, after the election of AL, i have more hope for BD to become a more tolerant and secular country

What else can he do? it is in their nature to degrade & show Pakistan in bad light always.

Everyone knows how quickly Islam is spreading even in the West, so i don't think Pakistan is forcing Islam on western peoples.
Islam is spreading not because of conversino, but higher birth rates among immigrants.

This is classic!

This is coming from the party that presided over the mass-killings of Muslims in India during their rule less than 10 years ago.

BD, that has never had any massacres of non-Muslims in 40 years of Independence, needs no lectures from a party of Hindu bigots.

I had pointed out in a post that anyone who talks about Gujarat riots need to first answer about the reason for the riots which was because muslims had burnt a train full of hindus. unless they address that you dont have any credibility to bring up this point in arguments.
In all of these forums I have never once seen a pakistani or BD guy to actually discuss the Godhra incident. But everyone starts shouting about gujarat riots as if the govt was involved in it. So indians please dont respond

@ Our country is also secular to a greater extend atlaest far secular than India.

Great. Keep it that way.

@ Donnot many any non-sense comment about our country or constitution ? Even we go for radical Islamist, so what to you ?????? Who are you to be concerned ? Oil your own machine first.... OK. Always having tendency in fingering . We will break your this finger, you understand ! better unsderstand.

First of all, don't make threats on the internet. You just come across as a pathetic sore loser.

Secondly, I have already explained that radicalisation of your society is a security threat to our nation. We already have a bunch of brainwashed pests towards our west. Don't make us move our fly swatters to the east.

Islamization is already there in Bangladesh, but people are not radical. BD is formed of moderate minded people. But, when someone tries to take away Bismillah, the effort radicalizes the society. Islam and BD are not threat to India, but radicalism is. Radicalism is not only a threat to India, it is also a threat to to Bangladesh itself. It will choke our national progress and freedom of thinking. Better we keep Bismillah and Islam in their proper place to keep radicalism away.

Back
Top Bottom