What's new

Islamisation of Pakistan’s legal system

بے شک ۔

10336654_1208336935851027_7261174916993831108_n.jpg
sir is that a green card in this mullahs hand?:D

So should we stick with witnesses process or move on with DNA testings?

by all means count both the methods for enhanced accuracy.
Islam doesn't restrict you from the obvious.
in this case the use of DNA testing can be adapted as a supportive technique to testify the witnesses claim.
simple as that.

islam is not merely a religion.
it's a way of life prescribed by the GOD of all the worlds from the inception till the end of time.

Sir, what you say here is a religious belief held by Muslims. How do you propose to impose it on billions of humans today who do not share the same beliefs? Heck, even Muslims themselves cannot agree on one common interpretation of their own beliefs. And if Muslims cannot agree on it, and billions have different beliefs, where do we go from here?

even Muslims themselves cannot agree on one common interpretation of their own beliefs.

you sir are not Muslim by referring to Muslims as a third eye, and I have got nothing against you.
believe or not believe anything you want to. it's absolutely your own discretion and you are free at it.

but I just want to clarify one particular aspect to you. If a group of people out of Billions of other people of a particular believe choose to throw themselves into filthy pond of mud, you can not in any way choose to generalize and say that they represent the entire population of that particular believe.

you sir are not Muslim by referring to Muslims as a third eye, and i have got nothing against you.
but I just want to clarify one particular aspect to you. If a group of people out of Billions of other people of a particular believe choose to throw themselves into filthy pond of mud, you can not in any way choose to generalize and say that they represent the entire population of that particular believe.

To go by your example Sir, what right does a minority have to force it religious beliefs on everyone else? And if said beliefs are not for everyone, then they cannot be universal. If they are universal, then you admit to having a god-given right to enforce them on all of humanity. I hope you can see the basic flaw in your argument.

To go by your example Sir, what right does a minority have to force it religious beliefs on everyone else? And if said beliefs are not for everyone, then they cannot be universal. If they are universal, then you admit to having a god-given right to enforce them on all of humanity. I hope you can see the basic flaw in your argument.
please review my post above. it has been edited. thankyou

which is?

Is Islam universal for all of humanity and for all times? Does this make it obligatory for all Muslims to impose it on everybody? If not, then it cannot be universal. If it is universal, then how do others have a right to different beliefs?

Promise? :D

And again I'm repeating myself. I never asked for shariah in Pakistan. You sir are really obsessed with this word, after reading this word you believe people are demanding for it. :)
Unfortunately, this is messed up. Sorry to say but I don't like UAE. And there are many reasons. Few you just mentioned actually.

And yes I am very loyal to USA. Since it has given me so much, but Pakistan is my motherland and even when your mother is sick you don't leave her. Perhaps I'm more sensitive about Pakistan than usually people are. Sometimes I realize even people who are in Pakistan are less touched with Pakistan as we are. And doubtlessly USA is the state which is following the footstep of Islam. Indirectly! You might find it weird to hear, but that's very much true. Since I am living here for a very long time now. I have seen things very closely and that's the conclusion I came up with. Whatever Islam teaches us, is followed by America and the citizens. I wish I could see the same democracy in Pakistan. :Pakistan: :USA:

I never asked for shariah law , sir. There are many stereotypes regarding it. And I can't hold back myself to break these misconceptions when I get a chance.
Itny sii batt hai.

Mam kindly go through Surah Furqan(25), ayat 63, you will find the answer. What your conclusion is, Iqbal definitely reached the same conclusion "musalman ko musalman kar diya toofan e maghrib ne". WHen people see the WEST, stimulus is same, response is different. Some say the same as Iqbal remembering the true legal IMPLEMENTATION of ISLAM, while others start following WEST blindly.

Islam isn't a stagnant religion either... It also encourages law finding/modifying processes like Ijma,Ijtehad,Qiyas etc...

Take the example of 3 witnesses for rape.. Paks "Islamic ideology council" was moaning and rejected DNA/forensic tests declaring it haram n sticking with witnesses process.. It is the 21st century science has progressed and DNA testing can prove rape and other crimes.. So should we stick with witnesses process or move on with DNA testings?
Desert bhai for Chief Justice :D

Mam kindly go through Surah Furqan(25), ayat 63, you will find the answer. What your conclusion is, Iqbal definitely reached the same conclusion "musalman ko musalman kar diya toofan e maghrib ne". WHen people see the WEST, stimulus is same, response is different. Some say the same as Iqbal remembering the true legal IMPLEMENTATION of ISLAM, while others start following WEST blindly.

Another saying of Iqbal is evoking in my mind,

" When I Go To The West I See Islam Without Muslims. But When I Come Back To The East I See Muslims Without Islam."

The constitution 73 was made with consultation from Ulemas of all sects we shouldnt start a useless fight where there is none

Another saying of Iqbal is evoking in my mind,

" When I Go To The West I See Islam Without Muslims. But When I Come Back To The East I See Muslims Without Islam."

Exactly. Islam when not IMPLEMENTED, studied and FOLLOWED properly cannot be blamed for its failure. Every nation has progressed by following teachings of its founders and it culture.

What we need is a Islamic meritocracy. A system based on merit, not who has the most political connections, who owns the most land or who has the fattest wallet and the most international connections or who's loyal to which political party. We need a system which will appoint judges, ministers, leaders, based on their leadership skills and how they utilize these skills to benefit the common man.

Back
Top Bottom