What's new

Islamabad, the 2nd most beautiful capital

We don't call BRTS as metro bus in India, metro simply means metro rail.
You can call it Cthulhu's personal choo choo train and it would still remain = metro bus = BRT = BRTS = RBT. Jeez man, this is getting embarrassing for me too.

You can call it Cthulhu's personal choo choo train and it would still remain = metro bus = BRT = BRTS = RBT. Jeez man, this is getting embarrassing for me too.

What is that? I never heard anyone calling BRTS as metro.

What is that? I never heard anyone calling BRTS as metro.
The Americans and the Turks call it the Metro Bus too, the Colombians call it Transmilenio and Metroplús, the Mexicans call it Macrobús, the Peruvians call it Metropolitano, quite a few other people call it quite a few other things. Time to get out of India and realize that there's a whole new beautiful world out there.

I haven't read through every post but was curious as to what city most Pakistanis think is the most beautiful. I've heard that Lahore is. Is there a consensus on a particular city?
Unfortunately the thread is for "capital city"

Secondly, the survey isnt done on Pakistani people otherwise we would have put Lahore in as "capital of Punjab" and Karachi as the "capital of Sindh" in as well :agree:

The thread basically shows that Indians cant digest the survey :coffee: so they start comparing transportation systems as though they have something to do with beauty...

To this :
You sure about the nothing? Seriously get out of your village and explore the world :rolleyes:

You reply this:

These are from international manufacturers like Volvo,Scania,Mercedes Benz etc.So I guess what he said is true.
So why not local manufactures? Everything beats that? Or were you saying that the buses in every other city in the world (since you said nothing beats Indian buses) uses khatara buses? Man what did you even mean by that?

To this :

You reply this:

So why not local manufactures? Everything beats that? Or were you saying that the buses in every other city in the world (since you said nothing beats Indian buses) uses khatara buses? Man what did you even mean by that?

All those companies manufacture locally.

OT: A 13 page tread on a list made by a fanboi? this top ten site is the same one that listed Pakistan's ISI as the No.1 agency in the world as well. I am sure there will be other Pakistan No.1's on that site or will come up in the future. :D

All those companies manufacture locally.

OT: A 13 page tread on a list made by a fanboi? this top ten site is the same one that listed Pakistan's ISI as the No.1 agency in the world as well. I am sure there will be other Pakistan No.1's on that site or will come up in the future. :D
Well dont get jealous now :flame:

Not jealous, just :laughcry:
What are you wowed about? Indians declare the Dehli metro something close to a maglev.. BD thinks its garment factories are number 1.. only the Sri Lankans have failed to be louder in their claims of being number 1.

All those under British rule(or rather all those who are not part of the first world) declare their creations and property number 1 in the world regardless of any clue as to feel some satisfaction regarding their otherwise piss poor stature.

What are you wowed about? Indians declare the Dehli metro something close to a maglev.. BD thinks its garment factories are number 1.. only the Sri Lankans have failed to be louder in their claims of being number 1.

All those under British rule(or rather all those who are not part of the first world) declare their creations and property number 1 in the world regardless of any clue as to feel some satisfaction regarding their otherwise piss poor stature.
Very strange coming from you considering you are in USA :unsure:

I don't think so, and even if some Indian who doesn't know what a maglev is does that than there are plenty to correct him.

I don't think so, and even if some Indian who doesn't know what a maglev is does that than there are plenty to correct him.

Correct him where? Here? I doubt that the majority have the personal honestly to do so.. and I dont need proof for it.

Correct him where? Here? I doubt that the majority have the personal honestly to do so.. and I dont need proof for it.

I have seen multiple threads here on the Delhi metro, have seen numerous articles, videos on youtube and some comments on it - haven't come across any Indians claiming it to be the best or "No.1" in the world, this while we have had metro trains for decades.

I have seen multiple threads here on the Delhi metro, have seen numerous articles, videos on youtube and some comments on it - haven't come across any Indians claiming it to be the best or "No.1" in the world, this while we have had metro trains for decades.
The metro is an example. I am talking about anything that seems an achievement. And I do remember a news video from an Indian Channel claiming that it the best. Its inherent nature.

Back
Top Bottom