What's new

Islamabad, the 2nd most beautiful capital

Chattar park. When did you visit that place. Heard about Sozo water park. It is near murree and said to be more modern.
I last went to Chattar park like 10 yrs ago maybe 5...cant really remember...but was def more than 5 yrs ago

Havent heard of Sozo...

I last went to Chattar park like 10 yrs ago maybe 5...cant really remember...but was def more than 5 yrs ago

Havent heard of Sozo...
You should revisit then. it has reborn in last 3-4 year.

Yea my last visit to murree was also some 5 yrs back...
Murree is way too over-rated IMO. you can eat your meal there and continue your journey to Nathia-Galli. Murree is small and over crowded on the other hand Nathia Galli is calm and peaceful also you will find many hiking tracks there. It is the best place near Islamabad to visit in summers.

Murree is way too over-rated IMO. you can eat your meal there and continue your journey to Nathia-Galli. Murree is small and over crowded on the other hand Nathia Galli is calm and peaceful also you will find many hiking tracks there. It is the best place near Islamabad to visit in summers.
Well, my uncles usually get tied after murree....soo many times we had begged to go to swat valley ....

well they did take a different route some 4-5 yrs back when my siblings were taken to taxilla ...the pictures were lovely!!

Metro bus sasta version of Metro rail. :laugh:

You do know that the picture you posted is of the Indian metro bus....?

That's your Bus service in Karachi.
karachi-bus-no-p3.jpg

This one from Delhi
BusesDelhiDTC.jpg

And the Pakistani bus your trying desperately to make fun of is one that tourists come from far away lands to see, some get their cars painted like that others buy the whole damn bus and take it back with them. But of course, I can't expect you to understand these exquisite beauties.

Only claims but you run away when asked to prove it. :omghaha::omghaha:

So your tactic is to conveniently ignore Talon's post right above his? Pretty disingenuous...

Tou tum naya bana do...we seem to have no problems with it...why do you? Its not likely you will ever use it in your lifetime :rolleyes:

What do they say about new money?

Give some tricks to our law makers, we are fed up with this problem :hitwall:

That is simple to explain. First, Islamabad was artificially settled very recently so everyone that you see there is a migrant with virtually no family webs tracing way out and beyond through the city. Then it was made to be the Federal Capital so most of the jobs offered or planned for there are government jobs, which leaves every other kind of job (Industrial jobs, corporate jobs, etc.) out of the city, barring a few supporting jobs as postmen, teachers, etc. All this and more made the population base little and slow in increasing. This then left the city boring and life less and since the population was low other job sectors didn't grow since the quantity of the services demanded remained low. These both resulted in not many people migrating to Islamabad and instead moving to Lahore and Karachi. And thus the circle was completed.

Last edited:
I haven't read through every post but was curious as to what city most Pakistanis think is the most beautiful. I've heard that Lahore is. Is there a consensus on a particular city?

And the Pakistani bus your trying desperately to make fun of is one that tourists come from far away lands to see, some get their cars painted like that others buy the whole damn bus and take it back with them. But of course, I can't expect you to understand these exquisite beauties.

We don't have metro buses in India. :laugh:

we should have metro bus........metros are costly and we cant have metro is all cities....also its not economical for smaller cities

can someone compare the cost of two project for simillar distance......

We doesnt have 'metro bus',we calle it BRTS.We have metro rail networks.

You sure about the nothing? Seriously get out of your village and explore the world :rolleyes:

These are from international manufacturers like Volvo,Scania,Mercedes Benz etc.So I guess what he said is true.

:rofl: yea take our traditional ones and show us your new ones very fair indeed

Not sure how you missed the Lahore metro bus in your search:

otne2w.jpg

or our inter city buses like:

PakWheel.jpg

Karchi CNG bus:

images

I am sure you can google the rest

Intercity

IMG_8388.jpg

958215d1342545400-ksrtc-launches-airavat-bliss-superia-w-wifi-seatback-monitor-pantry-toilet-ksrtc-1.jpg

Intracity

bmtc-bs3-volvo-buses.jpg

You do know that Metro Bus = Bus Rapid Transit (BRT)? Or do you just type anything and everything here and then wish weally weally hard on the bwight spwakling stars for it to become true?

http://tripp.iitd.ernet.in/delhibrts/brts/brtfaq/brtincities.pdf

We doesnt have 'metro bus',we calle it BRTS.We have metro rail networks.

Oh ok ok....you mean how Obama doesn't have a wiener but instead a pecker, not a shlong or a dong either, could also become the Apollo 13 if he chose but to call it that?

Back
Top Bottom