What's new

Islamabad, the 2nd most beautiful capital

Pir Sohawa:

dscf1883-725089.jpg

g.jpg
A lilttle correction Ma'am. This is not Pir Sohawa it's Monal. Pir Sohawa is a village some Kms ahead.

A lilttle correction Ma'am. This is not Pir Sohawa it's Monal. Pir Sohawa is a village some Kms ahead.
:pop: you sure? My relatives always call that whole area as Pir Sohawa and I think there is a recreational park on that hill or something ...When I went there it was like Pir Sohawa and an arrow pointed to that place and I just thought that Monal was a restaurant there....

While searching for the pix on goolge search it gave me that pix so am sorry if it is wrong :ashamed:

well no doubt islamabad is a beautiful city...perhaps more beautiful than delhi as it was planned and its location is stunning...

but second most beautiful.....beating paris rome beijing madrid and other european and east asian capitals.....i doubt tat...

well no doubt islamabad is a beautiful city...perhaps more beautiful than delhi as it was planned and its location is stunning...

but second most beautiful.....beating paris rome beijing madrid and other european and east asian capitals.....i doubt tat...

Yep, its idiotic to compare Islamabad with developed countries capitals.

:pop: you sure? My relatives always call that whole area as Pir Sohawa and I think there is a recreational park on that hill or something ...When I went there it was like Pir Sohawa and an arrow pointed to that place and I just thought that Monal was a restaurant there....

While searching for the pix on goolge search it gave me that pix so am sorry if it is wrong :ashamed:

Daman e Koh,,,,

Monument F9 Park Islamabad:
163141546_e98e5d83ae.jpg

Saidpur Village Islamabad:
196064,xcitefun-a-trip-to-saidpur-village-2.jpg

Saidpur-Village-4.jpg

Shakarparian Park: Oldest Tourism Spot in Islamabad
Shakarparian-21.jpg

361006d1327655904-trip-islamabad-national-monument-shakar-parian-saidpur-village-dsc_0269-copy-.jpg

Jinnah Super Market:
5444610185_5ca7e2d687_b.jpg

464862039_3488a86a67_z.jpg

Centaurus Mall:
Islamabad-Centorus.jpg

Pakistan Monument:
monument1.jpg

PM House:
Photo-of-Prime-minister-House-Islamabad.jpg

ya i'm sure this place is commonly mistaken as Pir Sohawa even by people living in Islamabad, As i said Pir Sohawa is a village and this place is called Monal as there is only Restaurants there so might be the name came from the restaurant or other way around. But if you choose to follow the road ahead you will see the village.

My favourite locations in Islamabad
Shakarparian
Damn-e-koh
Ayub park (technicaly in rawalpindi , but there is hardly any diffrence)
Imam Barii
Pir sohawa
caittar park ( i remember going there with my friends when i was in 6th grade with a field trip)
i remeber i coz i bruised my head there) :ashamed:
can't post pics, too personal

Shakarparian is adjacent to the monument near zero point. Chattar park is on the outskirts of Islamabad road to murree where there is a water slide.
Is the escalator still there? :)

so...islamabad and rawalpindi are very near by.. is it ??

Is the escalator still there? :)
yes with some minor changes. there is a pond in front of slide. i personally don't like the slide because the water is unclean.

so...islamabad and rawalpindi are very near by.. is it ??
yes like conjoined twins.
Islamabad International Airport is actually in Rawalpindi.

Back
Top Bottom