What's new

Islamabad, the 2nd most beautiful capital

Local manufacturers are also competing with Volvo/MB/Scanias in the market.Well here is a Tata hybrid bus in Service in Madrid-http://www.tatahispano.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/hibrido-TML_25-agosto-20111-1024x768.jpg

Did I say 'buses in every other city in the world are khatara'?I said we now have the best in the world,comparable with other cities of the world.
I can quote you to show how your lying...

You were boasting by posting pics of 1990s designed Daewoo/Hino buses.Did it hurt your ego when an Indian member posted the pic of modern Volvo low entry buses?

As for the last line it seems the opposite coz you chose to write it while I didnt....There is boasting and then there is correcting an Indian who was producing misleding information!
even if you are comparing latest ones.....nothing beats Indian buses
I was talking about this post when you inturrupted

with this statement:

These are from international manufacturers like Volvo,Scania,Mercedes Benz etc.So I guess what he said is true.

Nobody is denying Islamabad's beauty. I am myself a fan of it just by hearing how awesome it is from my fellow Pakistanis in Canada. No one is jealous of it. Secondly comparing Delhi to Islamabad is not right. Delhi might not as pretty as Islamabad but is far ahead when it comes to infrastructure and development and economic activity.
Did you by any chance saw the thread title? It is based on beauty not development or modern infrastructure which is the basis of Indians trolling on this thread

I can quote you to show how your lying...

What?Tata hybrid bus in Service in Madrid & we now have one of the the best in the world,comparable with other cities of the world.

As for the last line it seems the opposite coz you chose to write it while I didnt....There is boasting and then there is correcting an Indian who was producing misleding information!
I was talking about this post when you inturrupted

What he said is true,they are among the best in the world-Volvo,Scania,Mercedes Benz & Tata Hispanos.

bit.ly/1dHN0DI
Above list is whole lot better and you have to struggle a lot too to make Islamabad reach 2nd position. What the hell is so wrong with Paris or the capitals full with trees, big sea and other nature stuff that they are not on 2nd position in that list. Most of the retards with such list have posted the picture of computerized Centaurus Tower which is not complete yet.

I think you people should go to google and watch the 2.2 megapixel panaroma of Islamabad and then comment.........

Indians ki jali to hum kia karein

Its beautiful alright
perhaps the most in South Asia
but lets not kid ourselves about the 2nd most beautiful in the world part !

also again a thread with nothing to do with India gets polluted by them :disagree:

Somebody show this thread to the makes of that show called Homeland.
they portrayed islamabad as some ****hole

Back
Top Bottom