What's new

Is Turkish-Saudi normalization an Iranian nightmare?

Turkey does the same
so whats new?

you should first go talk with Americans, Russians, France, Uk and several others.Even Egypt do the same, why do you interfer with Libya? They didn't asked for your help :p:, typical Arab mindset. The can read one side of the paper but the back is not good enough.

As long as Iran insists on its "Safavism" policy, İran cannot make friends. What is Safavism? Transforming the Shiite minorities in neighboring countries into criminal organizations and profiting from them. I call this policy "Safavism" because the Safavids were the first to try it.

On the other hand global warming will bring the real end of Iran. Tensions will increase in northern Iran, (Southern Azerbaijan) due to the desertification of southern Iran. Southern Azerbaijani Turks will also experience enlightenment all of a sudden! LOL They will decide that they are Turks, not Shiites!

Ironically, these Shiite Turks, who are the inventors of the policy of Safavism, will be the first to abandon the policy of Safevism. Because hunger and famine are no joke!

Not safevism but secterianism, they litterally fuked the neighbours. From Yemen to Afghanist, From Iraq to Lebanon... :p:

Erdogan, Putin and the Iranian President will meet in Tehran on July 19.

wasted time...

As long as Iran insists on its "Safavism" policy, İran cannot make friends. What is Safavism? Transforming the Shiite minorities in neighboring countries into criminal organizations and profiting from them. I call this policy "Safavism" because the Safavids were the first to try it.

On the other hand global warming will bring the real end of Iran. Tensions will increase in northern Iran, (Southern Azerbaijan) due to the desertification of southern Iran. Southern Azerbaijani Turks will also experience enlightenment all of a sudden! LOL They will decide that they are Turks, not Shiites!

Ironically, these Shiite Turks, who are the inventors of the policy of Safavism, will be the first to abandon the policy of Safevism. Because hunger and famine are no joke!
Iranian Azeris are very patriotic though and make up a good chunk of the government, army, bureaucracy

Doubt they are going anti Iran anytime soon even in tough times

They're probably like Pashtuns of Pak

Not safevism but secterianism, they litterally fuked the neighbours. From Yemen to Afghanist, From Iraq to Lebanon... :p:
Of course, this is the policy of sectarianism. I know already. However, in order to remind its historical roots and never forget why Yavuz Sultan Selim behaved that way, we Ottoman's legacy Turks should call it "the policy of Safavism".

Last edited:
Could Iran potentially stand up against Turkey in a war,right now? I mean as both countries are,right now.

you should first go talk with Americans, Russians, France, Uk and several others.Even Egypt do the same, why do you interfer with Libya? They didn't asked for your help :p:, typical Arab mindset. The can read one side of the paper but the back is not good enough.
Says the guy with 20+ Foreign Military bases on his soil
So far we didnt deploy a single solider to libya and that was Enough to keep you away along with flattening out bases in Tarhona and Al-Watiya as a response to your Aggression

If NATO didn't get involved I mean.
Ground air and sea turkey will dominate
The geography isnt favourable for land warfare unless Turkey has the capabilities to destroy iranian missile sites iran will most likely destroy a chunk of turkish military targets
Ill say its a stalemate

There is no foreign military base in Turkiye. LANDCOM headquarters in Izmir belongs to the joint use of NATO, of which Turkiye is a member. Another mistake I see here from time to time is about the Incirlik air base, the command of all the bases belongs to the TAF. One of the countries that served as the term commander of the JFC headquarters located in Italy was the Turkish Armed Forces, or for example the term commander of the NRF stationed in Romania, until 2021; or Turkish F-16s still protect Polish airspace. To say that there is a Turkish military base in these countries is just as ridiculous as it is to say that there is a foreign base in Turkiye. These countries have military alliances between them and are obliged to support each other's military capacities.

Whenever Turkiye withdraws from the NATO's military wing, if some of its bases are still open to joint NATO access, then there can be talk of foreign bases in TR.

Within the scope of NATO, 5-6 military bases affiliated to 3 different commands are open to NATO access actively. NATO presence in other bases has ended. The 4th Army command, on the other hand, is completely outside the organization of NATO.

Last edited:
Ground air and sea turkey will dominate
The geography isnt favourable for land warfare unless Turkey has the capabilities to destroy iranian missile sites iran will most likely destroy a chunk of turkish military targets
Ill say its a stalemate
I don't think there will be a stalemate. If military victory is meant by destroying Iranian military forces, yes, we can do it.

However, the problem with the wars with Iran is that a possible victory will not bring us material benefits, always in history. Since Turkiye's war with Iran will cause great harm to the Azeris in Iran, Turkiye will avoid it at all costs. That's another reason.

Therefore, the most lucrative option for us is not to go to war with Iran.

Last edited:
So far we didnt deploy a single solider to libya and that was Enough to keep you away along with flattening out bases in Tarhona and Al-Watiya as a response to your Aggression

lol

this is no an Arab country, ther is only 1 base and thats nato in incirlik...

We only used TB2 and crush your donkeys in the the dessert...

I don't think there will be a stalemate. If military victory is meant by destroying Iranian military forces, yes, we can do it.

However, the problem with the wars with Iran is that a possible victory will not bring us material benefits, always in history. Since Turkiye's war with Iran will cause great harm to the Azeris in Iran, Turkiye will avoid it at all costs. That's another reason.

Therefore, the most lucrative option for us is not to go to war with Iran.
Eh border Geography doesnt allow that
Iam skeptical about the ability of Turkey to strike Iranian missile sites
And if iran has any sort of transperncy with their missile program i dont think Turkey will be able to counter a missile attack. But hey iran's capabilities are often highly overestimated i will vote for a stalemate because of the terrain that favours defence and i doubt iran will get close to turkish territory their Ground capabilities are laughable.
You mean will hurt Azeris feelings? That wont stop a war.
Yeah you have more common enemies The Arabs and Egyptians

Back
Top Bottom