What's new

Saudi Foreign Minister in Iran on Landmark Visit

Muhammed45

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Saudi Foreign Minister in Iran on Landmark Visit​

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Foreign Minister of Saudi Arabia Faisal bin Farhan Al-Saud arrived in Iran for an official visit following a thaw in the relations between the two regional heavyweights after seven years.​

The top Saudi diplomat arrived in Tehran on Saturday for talks with senior Iranian officials.

Bin Farhan held a meeting with his Iranian counterpart Hossein Amirabdollahian at the Iranian Foreign Ministry.

The two senior diplomats are going to hold a joint press conference.

They had held a meeting in South Africa in early June to weigh plans for the full restoration of relations and broaden regional and economic cooperation between Tehran and Riyadh.
After several days of intensive negotiations hosted by China, Iran and Saudi Arabia clinched a deal on March 10 to restore diplomatic relations and reopen embassies and missions after seven years of estrangement.

Saudi Arabia has rented a whole story of a luxury hotel in Tehran to handle the diplomatic affairs before the official reopening of the kingdom’s embassy.

3836627.jpg

14020117000107_Test_PhotoN.jpeg

Meeting with Iranian President.
4849938.jpg

One of outstanding Arabian diplomats was this guy, i believe he was assassinated after trying to warm relationship with Iranian leader.
khamenei002.jpg

khamenei005.jpg

So much of the two countries energy and $$$ was spent on being each others enemy.. Iran now can take a break and concentrate on economy .. Well done to Raisi and MBS for making this happen.:-)

So much of the two countries energy and $$$ was spent on being each others enemy.. Iran now can take a break and concentrate on economy .. Well done to Raisi and MBS for making this happen.:-)
Most importantly, all of Iranian military focus and missile targets will be on occupied Palestine. Improving relationship with Arab countries is in favor of Muslims in general.

Iran has also announced readiness to cooperate with this kingdom in nuclear technology. That would be interesting to say the least. Recently, it was announced that Iran will restore friendly relations with Egypt. Americans, Israelis and CIA axis of evil has tried to deny Egyptians the nuclear capability by assassinating their scientists. I had posted pictures of Egyptian nuclear scientists murdered and eliminated by western intelligence.

Arabs need nuclear deterrence the most, Iran has tolerated western pressure on its own program hence turned into a nuclear power. So, this one field is of important grounds for core cooperation with Arabs.

Iran has also announced readiness to cooperate with this kingdom in nuclear technology.
We know saudis want enrichment and US is dangling that as a bargain tool in front of them...Iran can give them enrichment and build a peaceful nuclear industry for them ..they will get it any way if not from American it will be Chinese or even Pakistan..so why not Iran..

• This will prove to Saudis that Iran's Nuclear tech is not against them
  • It will produce $$$ for Iranian economy
  • Give Iran a solid foot to remove the American induced notion that Iran is the enemy of the Arabs.
I am all for Iran giving nuclear Tech to Saudis.

can anyone explain to us what was mr. Soleymani photo incident ?
بخصوص در مورد تفاوت رفتار جماعت کفن پوش اگر این اتفاق در زمان وزارت ظریف میافتاد نه امیرعبداللهیان​

What I see here is a slow replacement of Pakistan with Iran.

can anyone explain to us what was mr. Soleymani photo incident ?
بخصوص در مورد تفاوت رفتار جماعت کفن پوش اگر این اتفاق در زمان وزارت ظریف میافتاد نه امیرعبداللهیان​
Soleimani our martyred general was initiator of peace negotiations with Sauds. He went to Iraq to represent Iranian leader in negotiations with Sauds.

Zarif is a loser. He couldn't represent us.

Soleimani our martyred general was initiator of peace negotiations with Sauds. He went to Iraq to represent Iranian leader in negotiations with Sauds.

Zarif is a loser. He couldn't represent us.
no i'm talking about incident this timethat they had to change the salon of confrence because of mr. suleymani photo. wonder if it was again mr. zarif and previous government fault

no i'm talking about incident this timethat they had to change the salon of confrence because of mr. suleymani photo. wonder if it was again mr. zarif and previous government fault
Wrong speculation. A pathetic try to undermine Iranian efforts. Both Abdollahian and Farhan denied those speculations.

Zarif was a western oriented diplomat who put all his eggs in American basket, while Soleimani was trying to distance Sauds from Americans.

His legacy is revived, negotiation with Arabs without American sabotage. That's what we want from Arabs

Wrong speculation. A pathetic try to undermine Iranian efforts. Both Abdollahian and Farhan denied those speculations.

Zarif was a western oriented diplomat who put all his eggs in American basket, while Soleimani was trying to distance Sauds from Americans.

His legacy is revived, negotiation with Arabs without American sabotage. That's what we want from Arabs
yeah by moving the negotiation to a conference room that had no picture of mr. suleymani by discussing a deal with USA that remind us of oil for food deal Saddam had with usa

yeah by moving the negotiation to a conference room that had no picture of mr. suleymani by discussing a deal with USA that remind us of oil for food deal Saddam had with usa
That's a loser speculation.

What did negotiating with Saudi diplomat had to do with oil for food agreement? Saudis are importers of agricultural products.

Don't forget the resistance-oriented diplomats of Iran are known for surprises. You can put your head inside BBC's sand and listen to western speculations all you want, no one gives a hoot, problem with you is, when you wake up and pull your head out of western garbage, you would see a different reality in front of your face.

Zarif was a pathetic loser for trusting Americans. Now he and his followers are again surprised.

Wow
FM of Saudi Arabia looks like a messed up version of curious George

What did negotiating with Saudi diplomat had to do with oil for food agreement? Saudis are importers of agricultural products.
the deal is being discussed with USA have many things to do with that and you knew that. as i clearly stated that.
You can put your head inside BBC's sand and listen to western speculations all you want
well i can't do that as its filtered and i have no radio and even if i had one i could not get bbc on it because of parasites .
Zarif was a pathetic loser for trusting Americans. Now he and his followers are again surprised.
yes because unlike certain resistance oriented diplomat he didn't made a deal that make netanyahu smile

the deal is being discussed with USA have many things to do with that and you knew that. as i clearly stated that.
Nope, the ground was a Chinese platform. American dogs are not allowed in negotiations. Sauds have had no role in JCPOA shit and also, Iran is last person on this earth to want it to be revived.

Oman was a bridge to that issue not Sauds. They are in different front.

well i can't do that as its filtered and i have no radio and even if i had one i could not get bbc on it because of parasites .
Seriously? Ok, but the receivers are every where and you may have one. But hey, who cares? The caravan is moving on.

yes because unlike certain resistance oriented diplomat he didn't made a deal that make netanyahu smile
Who the hell is Nethanyahu?

Btw, let him smile all he wants. What matters is, he is in deep shit at this moment.

I enjoy removing Americans from every regional issue. As i said, that's what we wanted from Arabs and it is already achieved.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom