What's new

FM: Iran to invite Saudi King Salman for official visit

The cutting of ties and tension over the last 5-8 years was time wasted, but also necessary so it no longer happens again.

Gulf nations vs Iran was only in the benefit of a certain few countries, and those certain countries have seen a blow to their goals.

The US wanted the deal and they let china “mediate” because iran would not have accepted the us to me the one that did it. Did you think that Saudi arabia rulers which rely on the us to stay in power and host military bases there, dare to defy them. Even the oil production levels where set by the US. Don’t believe what us politicians say they to the public it is all a shrade.
Israel is unhappy that is true.
There will be a huge reordering in the world with israel and europe being the biggest losers. The US is now sponsoring the unrest in israel (per Netanyahu himself) and europe.
Let's hope you are correct re Israel

Pakistan can finally buy Iranian oil and gas at discounted prices..Arabs will not object and the f*ck with any US objections..The pipeline will be built possibly with China Iran Saudi investment...Saudi financed refinery in Pakistan will refine piped Iranian crude oil and China will take some of that oil and sell it for profit...see the picture..lol

Pakistan's Balochistan will be soon used as a forward base against Iran in light of these developments.

Let's hope you are correct re Israel
Doubtful on his take, or atleast partially.

The deal is brokered by China because it see's its entire ability to function as the soon to be world largest economy is solely based on the security of energy transit the Gulf.

SA is not the old SA, they have more power today than they used to, so to defy the US in this particular case and even sell their oil in Yuan is not totally out of the question anymore. US also proved how uncooperative they were in the Yemen war. While they did help to some extent, they also held back assistance, munitions and cut off arms sales for a period of time. So much for a supposed ally of 70 years right?

SA-Iran deal is also supposedly going to beneficial to Iran's economy (which allows the passage of US dollars into the financial system). That goes against the US plan to cut access of US dollars to Iran.

US also loses it's customers for arms dealing. US also supposedly loses access to attack Iran from it's bases in SA, etc...

I largely agree with you, but the term "pan-Islamism" often evokes imagery of hardcore salafis who just go and takfir everyone, a phenomenon largely seen in the 90s and 2000s.
That defeats the purpose of Pan-Islamist if Salafist scums start Takfiring everyone. Trust me, I’m a Shia and I’ve seen few folks Willy nilly curse at Shias at the faintest hint of Iranian involvement in Pakistan.
Read each of my posts, I’m a Pan Islamist for all sects regardless. Those Takfiri fu*ks were on the payroll of the Pakistan state and some still are. They started killing Iranian diplomats in the 90s, then bombing Shia imambargahs in 2000s, and then started killing Sunnis.
@Battlion25 @Sayfullah are Sunnis as far as I know, but they and I 100% agree that our fight is a family issue, an internal issue. The bigger fight is with the Dajjal army sitting in Pindi that’s sponsors all form of non Islamic vices from actively murdering Kashmiri fighters during the 90s (in cahoots with the Indians to ensure Kashmir doesnt get full independence), to advocating Haramkhor behaviors in Pakistan cities, to overthrowing a relative clean, nationalist government.
You can actually see the their faces burn up whenever someone stands up for Muslims or Islam ie IK speech at the UN against Islamophobia, and then that lanat faces Bilawal Bhutto interview where he used the term “Islamic terrorism/extremism” to a western news journalist. These shaitans are secular cum atheist. They worship the devil and will kill anyone who gets in their way.
I would like a clean governance based off just Islamic principles unlike the British left behind rot that we currently have as laws. They were designed by the kuffar for a reason and then the kuffar minions kept the laws to ensure compliance of the masses.
Oh the icing on the cake, not integrating Islamic countries to the left of Pakistan while indirectly dealing with the pagans on the right side. That should tell you where their allegiance lies

Better sense prevailed some intellectual said 21st century will be asian century seems like good start for development you need peace and trust hopefully pak India learn

Doubtful on his take, or atleast partially.

The deal is brokered by China because it see's its entire ability to function as the soon to be world largest economy is solely based on the security of energy transit the Gulf.

SA is not the old SA, they have more power today than they used to, so to defy the US in this particular case and even sell their oil in Yuan is not totally out of the question anymore. US also proved how uncooperative they were in the Yemen war. While they did help to some extent, they also held back assistance, munitions and cut off arms sales for a period of time. So much for a supposed ally of 70 years right?

SA-Iran deal is also supposedly going to beneficial to Iran's economy (which allows the passage of US dollars into the financial system). That goes against the US plan to cut access of US dollars to Iran.

US also loses it's customers for arms dealing. US also supposedly loses access to attack Iran from it's bases in SA, etc...
The us doesnt and will never have allies. They have pawns. When they are finished with them, they get rid of them(ex. Arab leader like sadat, gaddafi, sadam etc.).
It may seem on the surface at some point that these pans are powerful, but underneath they are not. Case in point european countries and the Ukrainian war. Germany didnt want to stop buying gas from russia, yet when the us ordered them to stop they did. They even destroyed gas pipeline. Germany and other EU countries didn’t want to arm Ukraine, but when the pressure from the US came they started arming them.
As for the Yemeni war it was always and still a US-Israeli war. Since KSA couldn’t win the war, Israel couldn’t win the 2006 Lebanon-war, they couldn’t change the regime in syria and If they continue on the path of wars in middle east they will lose all of their investments. The "US" decided to take a different approach to conserve their interests in ME region and so they can focus on what they deem more important China. This change can be seen across the region, KSA within days of trying of trying to bring down the Iranian regime has turned 180 degrees, and restarted their relations with Iran and are on the path to invest billions. The UAE stopped signing deals with israel. Why do you think the sudden change? Do you think it is because these countries all of a sudden became more independent? No. The US changed their approach.
Soon the Yemeni war will end and Israel will be marginalised.

edit: corrected some mistakes.

Last edited:
There will be a huge change in the region. This change has started and you will see this strategy fully implemented after a huge regional WAR.

Good move by both countries.. will also negate the need for Saudi to hire foreign (Pak) soldiers. Hence reduce the need for Pak and no need to entertain Shahbaz begging bowl…

KSA should refuse any loans or be a guarantor for any.

There will be a huge change in the region. This change has started and you will see this strategy fully implemented after a huge regional WAR.

Kindly elaborate on your war hypothesis.

I won't say much but this war will be the negotiation and to the victors belong the spoils.
bro, give some proof or sources for your argument, or at least elaborate.
Talking in riddles leads to sensationalism and misinformation

bro, give some proof or sources for your argument, or at least elaborate.
Talking in riddles leads to sensationalism and misinformation
you want me to say who will win this war?

Back
Top Bottom