What's new

Is it time for Pakistan to re evaluate its friendship with China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan has a good relationship with the Chinese government.

Yes, we all aware that.

And, Chinese will do anything with the Muslims but Pakistan's government and people will not say anything against them.

Yes, we all aware that.

And, Chinese will do anything with the Muslims but Pakistan's government and people will not say anything against them.
You are trying to twist the facts again, it's never a Muslim or religious issue, it's separatism and terrorism that China is countering, the biggest Muslim group are not Uyghurs, they are Hui Muslims.

There are many patriotic Muslim in India, and you need to show some respect as we do.

You are trying to twist the facts again, it's never a Muslim or religious issue, it's separatism and terrorism that China is countering, the biggest Muslim group are not Uyghurs, they are Hui Muslims.
You try to wake a person who pretend to sleep

Last edited:

1. They are just Muslims.
2. Sparatism and terrorism -
- it totally depends on the national interest of any country :
Examples:
Anything happens in Pakistan and doing by armed people - they are being called terrorists on PDF
Anything happens in India and doing by armed people (especially in Kashmir) - they are being called Freedom fighters on PDF
And,
The same goes for Uyghurs or other Muslim issues - China will tag them with "separatism and terrorism" but other countries????

Don’t confuse Muslim with separatists. China will bring separatists to justice and Pakistan people will respect that.

1. They are just Muslims.
2. Sparatism and terrorism -
- it totally depends on the national interest of any country :
Examples:
Anything happens in Pakistan and doing by armed people - they are being called terrorists on PDF
Anything happens in India and doing by armed people (especially in Kashmir) - they are being called Freedom fighters on PDF
And,
The same goes for Uyghurs or other Muslim issues - China will tag them with "separatism and terrorism" but other countries????
Does a weaken China fit Pakistan national interest?

Thread 'Xinjiang Police Files'
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/xinjiang-police-files.743124/

Chinese regime is brutally oppressing and genociding Uyghur’s in East Turkistan.
East Turkistan is no different than Kashmir and in fact is facing worse oppression.
While all this goes on is it appropriate for Pakistan to continue having such warm relations with China and continue to remain silent on Uyghur issue?

Mods don’t delete my thread I made it based on facts and asked a valid question. Share your opinions if you want but don’t censor posts raising awareness about oppression against your very own Muslim brothers. Fear Allah
Kashmir is Pakistan under occupation- do not f-ing compare it to anything in the world, they are our flesh and blood - Pakistan= Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sindh, Baluchistan
personally, I don't even for Palestine either, but some do

This is a Chinese issue, I hope they treat people fairly but they are not the same thing from Pakistan's perspective - Kashmir is a UN-recognized disputed territory that according to UN ruling needs a referendum, there's no such ruling for Xinjiang neither is it a disputed territory

Some overseas expats are exposed to poisonous western media 24/7 and got totally brainwashed by it.
The sad thing is, after what they have done to Pakistan just recently, how can anyone believe in anything the West does or say?

Does a weaken China fit Pakistan national interest?

No, absolutely not. Weak china can not replace the USA.

Pakistan enjoyed the relationship with USA for almost 50 years, now they have ditched... So, strong china is a good option for pakistan.

it should be in long term but until you gain more leverage in terms of self sustained society and economy, sadly you are forced to be blind on one eye.

Kashmir is Pakistan under occupation- do not f-ing compare it to anything in the world, they are our flesh and blood - Pakistan= Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sindh, Baluchistan

This is a Chinese issue, I hope they treat people fairly but they are not the same thing from Pakistan's perspective - Kashmir is a UN-recognized disputed territory that according to UN ruling needs a referendum, there's no such ruling for Xinjiang neither is it a disputed territory

Where UN mentioned about only "Kashmir"... Share the evidence, please...

UN mentioned Jammu & Kashmir which parts are shared by India, Pakistan, and China... referendum would only be possible if all three countries will be agreed and allow in their shared parts.

NO one can force India to do a referendum in only Kashmir..

Treat people fairly, well said. And Kashmir is always a integral part of Pakistan.

p
Where UN mentioned about only "Kashmir"... Share the evidence, please...

UN mentioned Jammu & Kashmir which parts are shared by India, Pakistan, and China... referendum would only be possible if all three countries will be agreed to do their part of the J & K.
Pakistan won't have a problem, no one lives in Chinese parts except for goat herders, with Pak convincing I don't see a big problem
only occupying forces like India fears a referendum

And so called Arunachal Pradesh is also China territory under occupation, India should return our land and our people.

Thread 'Xinjiang Police Files'
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/xinjiang-police-files.743124/

Chinese regime is brutally oppressing and genociding Uyghur’s in East Turkistan.
East Turkistan is no different than Kashmir and in fact is facing worse oppression.
While all this goes on is it appropriate for Pakistan to continue having such warm relations with China and continue to remain silent on Uyghur issue?

Mods don’t delete my thread I made it based on facts and asked a valid question. Share your opinions if you want but don’t censor posts raising awareness about oppression against your very own Muslim brothers. Fear Allah

Yes brilliant idea.. you must have a super IQ

Yes lets screw the Chinese, never mind the fact that china helps economically, militarilty and diplomatically

> deposited billions $ to help stablise the rupee
> invested and investing over $60B in our infrustrcuture
> Stablising the military balance such new war planes like J-10s

in return raise issue of people of who you probably dont know and they dont know you, and if they did know you I am sure they wouldnt like you.

PS which school did you go to?.. school of ungratefulness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom