What's new

Is it time for Pakistan to re evaluate its friendship with China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The West hadn't gone full Cold War 2 back then either, they were busy with War on Terror painting muslims as the enemy.

You want recent videos, here:

Debunking of 'forced labour', essentially evidence-free accusations:

Thread 'Xinjiang Police Files'
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/xinjiang-police-files.743124/

Chinese regime is brutally oppressing and genociding Uyghur’s in East Turkistan.
East Turkistan is no different than Kashmir and in fact is facing worse oppression.
While all this goes on is it appropriate for Pakistan to continue having such warm relations with China and continue to remain silent on Uyghur issue?

Mods don’t delete my thread I made it based on facts and asked a valid question. Share your opinions if you want but don’t censor posts raising awareness about oppression against your very own Muslim brothers. Fear Allah

I think we need to reevaluate your membership on PDF.

Son your delusional *** needs a wakeup call.

If only geopolitical issues were to be purged or changed the behest of someone who most probably has chosen to leave this country and adopt a second country as home.

@WebMaster Chukko jee ..
In other words, beggars can't be choosers?

As Putin said: our responsibility is to bring those separatists to justice, it’s God right to forgive them or not.

For say, if people from Balochistan say they will feel more than happy to get independent than staying with Pakistan, will Pakistani government allow it?
Of course they will be put down even they are Muslim.

The land of Xingjiang belongs to PRC and its people, no one can take it away from us.
If the people of Balochistan want independence, Pakistan should give them independence. Pakistan is a democratic federation of different people. If any of the provinces want to leave the federation, they have every right to leave it. This does should mean we cannot have close, strategic relations, trade, and open borders.

Pakistan should give more autonomy to the (working class) people of Balochistan and assist them in developing an economy that is big enough to sustain the province. If it succeeds, separatist sentiments will die out.

@帅的一匹

If the people of Balochistan want independence, Pakistan should give them independence. Pakistan is a democratic federation of different people. If any of the provinces want to leave the federation, they have every right to leave it. This does should mean we cannot have close, strategic relations, trade, and open borders.
Impossible

I am sorry but I really didn't like how he got banned for just having different views... :coffee: , is this supposed to be a dictatorship

Maybe. But then again, I said "it should." I did not say it would.
I understand what you mean. But in real politics, it won’t work.

If you don’t like living in the house, you are free to go, but you can’t take away the house.

Beggars can't be Choosers.
Good choosers can’t be beggars.

If the choice is wrong, one will always be beggars

Last edited:
No it should be the other way around. I think it's China which needs to re-evaluate it's friendship with Pakistan. A country it's helped out time and time again and wishes to see prosper and develop. Got the feeling they may be losing patience as the establishment is sold out to the west and the political circles are hell bent on louting and embezzlement. As a nation we need to take a good look at ourselves in the mirror before flinging dirt at others.

No it should be the other way around. I think it's China which needs to re-evaluate it's friendship with Pakistan. A country it's helped out time and time again and wishes to see prosper and develop. Got the feeling they may be losing patience as the establishment is sold out to the west and the political circles are hell bent on louting and embezzlement. As a nation we need to take a good look at ourselves in the mirror before flinging dirt at others.
China has patience with Pakistan, we love the people, not just the government of Pakistan. It’s your right to decide who will be your government through coming election.

Lot of Chinese people show their daily life in Pakistan through tiktok, so I do know how benevolent and lovely Pakistani people are. A lot of it’s people are not rich but they are polite and hardworking.

Problem is, it's their house.
They live in the house, and they are welcomed to live in it, only condition is not to take away the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom