What's new

Is it time for Pakistan to re evaluate its friendship with China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, absolutely not. Weak china can not replace the USA.

Pakistan enjoyed the relationship with USA for almost 50 years, now they have ditched... So, strong china is a good option for pakistan.
Pakistan has good relationship with China and has a fair relationship with USA in the last 50 years, cause it fits their national interests. Even Modi won’t ditch Russia for embracing USA right?

Yes brilliant idea.. you must have a super IQ

Yes lets screw the Chinese, never mind the fact that china helps economically, militarilty and diplomatically

> deposited billions $ to help stablise the rupee
> invested and investing over $60B in our infrustrcuture
> Stablising the military balance such new war planes like J-10s

in return raise issue of people of who you probably dont know and they dont know you, and if they did know you I am sure they wouldnt like you.

PS which school did you go to?.. school of ungratefulness
We will have your back as always , and we will treat Muslim minority in China fairly. We will take care of Pakistanis sentiments of mercy to Muslim by maximum efforts, and not to sacrifice our national security.

If those so called elite Indian politicians has basic IQ, they would not have messed up relationship with China 60 years ago.

Last edited:
p

Pakistan won't have a problem, no one lives in Chinese parts except for goat herders, with Pak convincing I don't see a big problem
only occupying forces like India fears a referendum

Sure, why not invite to UN and start the process in pak kashmir and Gilgit baluchistaan.... And it will automatically be pressurized india to follow the same. Thanks

Thread 'Xinjiang Police Files'
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/xinjiang-police-files.743124/

Chinese regime is brutally oppressing and genociding Uyghur’s in East Turkistan.
East Turkistan is no different than Kashmir and in fact is facing worse oppression.
While all this goes on is it appropriate for Pakistan to continue having such warm relations with China and continue to remain silent on Uyghur issue?

Mods don’t delete my thread I made it based on facts and asked a valid question. Share your opinions if you want but don’t censor posts raising awareness about oppression against your very own Muslim brothers. Fear Allah
what ever you say & try to destabilised Pakistan & China relationship & friendship for the sake of US interest so let me clarify to you PAK-China friendship will remain till the judgement day...:pakistan::cheers::china:

We will have your back as always , and we will treat Muslim minority in China fairly. We will take care of Pakistanis sentiments of mercy to Muslim by maximum efforts, and not to sacrifice our national security.

As far Pakistani state goes PM IK has made it clear, this is a non issue. A issue in the minds of the west and India.

the hypocrisy of all this is India sentenced for life a kashmiri freedom fighter and not a word of protest by the "so called" defenders of human rights.

Chinese regime is brutally oppressing and genociding Uyghur’s in East Turkistan.
East Turkistan is no different than Kashmir and in fact is facing worse oppression.
While all this goes on is it appropriate for Pakistan to continue having such warm relations with China and continue to remain silent on Uyghur issue?

Mods don’t delete my thread I made it based on facts and asked a valid question. Share your opinions if you want but don’t censor posts raising awareness about oppression against your very own Muslim brothers. Fear Allah
Regime has changed side chosen we are on our old master side now

Its hilarious how some ppl here mention the word "fact" so easily without providing any. Do u know what a fact means? And where have u provided facts? U just blabbering does not become fact.

Yes, we should re-evaluate, ignore western BS and make our friendship even stronger, and invest in trade with China.

See that was easy.

Yes, we should re-evaluate, ignore western BS and make our friendship even stronger, and invest in trade with China.

See that was easy.
Maybe it should be the other way round, should China cut its losses and re-evaluate its friendship with Pakistan….
China invests in Pak, gives the armed forces the latest weapons it can, supports it in the UN and the bastxrd goes running back to the US asking it ‘you commanded me to jump, how high you want me to jump ?’

Should China be worried about its tech being passed to US by corrupt Pak generals… if I were Chinese I would seriously reconsider any future arms transfers… and consider putting in place same controls for J10 that US has for F16s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom