What's new

Is Bangladesh already a Bankrupt country?

You are a great Satan in this world who talk incessantly against BD and its people's values. You are a Kaffir Jamaati for the last seven generations. Kaffir Satan should remain inside the house.

Who asked your opinion and who gives a damn what your worthless soul think about me?

Go find a corner to cry you loser.

Who asked your opinion and who gives a damn what your worthless soul think about me?

Go find a corner to cry you loser.
It is an open forum. If you do not want to be criticized by others, you must respect Bangladesh's sovereignty and its heroes Tagore and Nazrul both are the literary heroes of Bangladesh

Learn to respect them. You think because a kaffir like you can read a few verses of Urdu, therefore, you have gained the right to bully the heroes of Bengal.

Note that I know better Urdu than a guy like you. I got letter marks in Urdu in the SSC.

@Al-zakir @bluesky
Guys, it's getting a bit bland and repetitive. Suggest spicing it up a bit. Here are some cues:
1. Attack each others castes (since both of you have established each other as Kaffir/malaun)
2. Faridpur vs Sylhet
3. BNP vs Jamaat
4. Japan vs US

I say bring it on!

They need to get a room and definitely some condoms 🤣🤣

We don’t want any accidents from these two hideous creatures 🤣🤣

@Al-zakir @bluesky
Guys, it's getting a bit bland and repetitive. Suggest spicing it up a bit. Here are some cues:
1. Attack each others castes (since both of you have established each other as Kaffir/malaun)
2. Faridpur vs Sylhet
3. BNP vs Jamaat
4. Japan vs US

I say bring it on!
@Al-zakir must show respects towards Tagore and Nazrul. Otherwise he will be regarded as a Kaffir Jamaati all the time he appears in this forum.

He is a bloody bigot!!

They need to get a room and definitely some condoms 🤣🤣

We don’t want any accidents from these two hideous creatures 🤣🤣

Honestly, I'm finding the irony too funny. :laugh:

This lowlife @Al-zakir came back after all these years to gloat and then gets immediately owned by the other Titan of trolls!

Serves these people right. Maybe they will learn that once you open the door to rumour, populism and bigotry - and we all know who started that on this forum - it doesn't take long to descend into anarchy.

@Al-zakir @bluesky
2. Faridpur vs Sylhet
3. BNP vs Jamaat
4. Japan vs US

I say bring it on!
5. Sushi vs Burger
6. Anime vs Cartoon
7. Toyota vs Ford
8. WWE vs Sumo wrestling

@Al-zakir must show respects towards Tagore and Nazrul. Otherwise he will be regarded as a Kaffir Jamaati all the time he appears in this forum.

He is a bloody bigot!!

He is a bloody bigot!!
how can you label a Muslim to be kaffir for not respecting a kaffir like tagore sir ? its term and condition for being a Muslim to respect Tagore ?

takfeer of someone muslim is a very big sin

حديث النبوي أن الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: "تكفير المسلم كقتله" (رواه البخاري)

يقول الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم "إذا قال المسلم لأخيه يا كافر فقد باء بها أحدهما"

how can you label a Muslim to be kaffir for not respecting a kaffir like tagore sir ? its term and condition for being a Muslim to respect Tagore ?

takfeer of someone muslim is a very big sin

حديث النبوي أن الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: "تكفير المسلم كقتله" (رواه البخاري)

يقول الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم "إذا قال المسلم لأخيه يا كافر فقد باء بها أحدهما"
Because his behavior is like a Kaffir. He has no integrity.

Honestly, I'm finding the irony too funny. :laugh:

This lowlife @Al-zakir came back after all these years to gloat and then gets immediately owned by the other Titan of trolls!

Serves these people right. Maybe they will learn that once you open the door to rumour, populism and bigotry - and we all know who started that on this forum - it doesn't take long to descend into anarchy.
What's up scumbag?

Last edited:
It is an open forum. If you do not want to be criticized by others, you must respect Bangladesh's sovereignty and its heroes Tagore and Nazrul both are the literary heroes of Bangladesh

Learn to respect them. You think because a kaffir like you can read a few verses of Urdu, therefore, you have gained the right to bully the heroes of Bengal.

Note that I know better Urdu than a guy like you. I got letter marks in Urdu in the SSC.

Tagore is your hero because you are a malaun.

My hero is Nawab Salim Ullah and likes of him.

This is the difference between you and I, you begairat zehni ghulam.

Tagore is your hero because you are a malaun.

My hero is Nawab Salim Ullah and likes of him.

This is the difference between you and I, you begairat zehni ghulam.
Bloody idiot animist low breed rascal!!

Why do you hope bnp to be stronger these bast***ds have no vision but are also crooks they don't have the skillful diplomacy as hasina. Soon as bnp gets in power, they will reverse any projects in the pipeline in spite of bal.

I want hasina to formulate new form governance using the Chinese as a model but also add some for democracy, to keep people happy.

This western style of governance is not working for any stupid country.
It is not really the question of supporting BNP. It is also a party of great thieves. But, a country needs fair elections to choose between two evils. With many fair elections, better people gradually get elected.

People must uphold their right.

What's up scumbag?

Ah! I see Madrasas now days teach foul language as well as low grade bomb making!

It is not really the question of supporting BNP. It is also a party of great thieves. But, a country needs fair elections to choose between two evils. With many fair elections, better people gradually get elected.

People must uphold their right.

Democracy Has worked really well in India!

They went from an autocratic dynasty to a mass murderer in only 70 years!!!

@UKBengali
@EasyNow

Democracy Has worked really well in India!

They went from an autocratic dynasty to a mass murderer in only 70 years!!!
Okay so let's choose a national unity govt autocracy. But it looks you guys interested only in a specific family dynasty!

Back
Top Bottom