What's new

Is Bangladesh already a Bankrupt country?

Shut up old hag, only kafir here is you
Jamaati Hijra boy, what happened to your brain? Why do you have to show your anger all the time, bloody imbecile?

Just shut up your monkey mouth and go back to the jungle, idiot!!! You are uncivilized and unfit in a civilized discussion forum. Just get the Hell out.

Dhakaiya Elites, Jamaati Kaffirs, Jamaati Hijras - never met one in real life. @Nergal @Bilal9 @leonblack08 have you? :lol:
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Everything is possible in PDF bro! As far I can remember once Nizami said that, there are 20000 Hindus inside Jamat! So it's possible, although never saw a single one ! 🤣 🤣 🤣

@Destranator

Last edited:
However I also have a puzzle why mullahs hate Tagore so much? Is it because a Hindu is best Bengali poet?

But didn't Kazi Nazrul Islam also warship Kali total 5 years? He has tons of shama sangheet! He married a Hindu woman!! According to mullahs marrying a Hindu without conversion is adultery. And an adulterous can't be at least a mumin , let alone a Kali worshipper being a Muslim!

Yet he is the poet of Deen Islam according to mullahs! You will find many songs without music sung by mullahs like kolorob Shilpi goshti ( ghor jamati)!

Mullahs have some extreme levels of self contradiction!

@Destranator

I want mullahs singing some shama sangheet as well without music like this!

Ustadji hazrat @Al-zakir

Last edited:
Go back to Jungle to train terrorists, bloody haggard monkey.
download (3).jpeg

Not bankrupt, but with current burn rate of fx we can expect by next summer bd reserve will go below 15 billion best case scenario, worst case could go below 10 billion if war continues and higher money laundering take place because of up coming election.

However I also have a puzzle why mullahs hate Tagore so much? Is it because a Hindu is best Bengali poet?

But didn't Kazi Nazrul Islam also warship Kali total 5 years? He has tons of shama sangheet! He married a Hindu woman!! According to mullahs marrying a Hindu without conversion is adultery. And an adulterous can't be at least a mumin , let alone a Kali worshipper being a Muslim!

Yet he is the poet of Deen Islam according to mullahs! You will find many songs without music sung by mullahs like kolorob Shilpi goshti ( ghor jamati)!

Mullahs have some extreme levels of self contradiction!

@Destranator

I want mullahs singing some shama sangheet as well without music like this!

Ustadji hazrat @Al-zakir

I have no love for Najrul either. Plus, I don't understand calcuttaized Bangla.

I am a huge admirer of Allama Iqbal. Let's leave to that.

I have no love for Najrul either. Plus, I don't understand calcuttaized Bangla.

I am a huge admirer of Allama Iqbal. Let's leave to that.
Who cares who you love or hate? But, why do you have to utter all this nonsense all the time? You do not love Tagore because he was a Hindu and you do not like Nazrul because his wife was a Hindu.

Probably, you married a woman who has a full beard and mustache with an evil Satanic mind just like you.

ব্যাটা শয়তানের পুত, এদের একটা বালের সমান তুই হইতে পারবি কোনোদিন? Bloody idiot Vladivostok, you should know your place before you again disrespect honorable people!!!

Who cares who you love or hate? But, why do you have to utter all this nonsense all the time? You do not love Tagore because he was a Hindu and you do not like Nazrul because his wife was a Hindu.

Probably, you married a woman who has a full beard and mustache with an evil Satanic mind just like you.

ব্যাটা শয়তানের পুত, এদের একটা বালের সমান তুই হইতে পারবি কোনোদিন? Bloody idiot Vladivostok, you should know your place before you again disrespect honorable people!!!

Shut your filthy mouth you scumbag and do not ever reply to my post you low life cockroach.

@waz @WebMaster brothers, please put a leash on this wild pig. He is bad mouthing every members here.

Shut your filthy mouth you scumbag and do not ever reply to my post you low life cockroach.

@waz @WebMaster brothers, please put a leash on this wild pig. He is bad mouthing every members here.
Stop your bickering, bloody Kaffir Jamaati, and don't ever play politics with religion here!! Do not come with two Christian flags. Christians eat pork. You must be taking smells of that Haram food, and your mouth is so filthy.

Dhakaiya Elites, Jamaati Kaffirs, Jamaati Hijras - never met one in real life. @Nergal @Bilal9 @leonblack08 have you? :lol:

These are exotic creatures, who only come out to show themselves when UFO's appear in the sky.....

Could be great memes for music videos....

Daaamn, more fireworks 🎆 on this thread than you see on July 4th !

Bhaiyera amar - galagali bondho koren. Dukh pai. :p:

Not bankrupt, but with current burn rate of fx we can expect by next summer bd reserve will go below 15 billion best case scenario, worst case could go below 10 billion if war continues and higher money laundering take place because of up coming election.

8-10 Billion was already given away as "loan" to AL paler godas and promptly deposited in Swiss Bank.

Real reserve is already below $15 Billion which BB is not making public.

You are right, part of the reason for current looting is that street functionary grassroots campaigner people need to be paid off.

Last edited:
Stop your bickering, bloody Kaffir Jamaati, and don't ever play politics with religion here!! Do not come with two Christian flags. Christians eat pork. You must be taking smells of that Haram food, and your mouth is so filthy.

Listen haramza faqirnir aulad. Don't try to dictate me. Did any of my posts were directed to you that you are barking like an Awara kutta?

Malaun er bacha malaun.

Listen haramza faqirnir aulad. Don't try to dictate me. Did any of my posts were directed to you that you are barking like an Awara kutta?

Malaun er bacha malaun.
You are a great Satan in this world who talk incessantly against BD and its people's values. You are a Kaffir Jamaati for the last seven generations. Kaffir Satan should remain inside the house.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom