What's new

Is Bangladesh already a Bankrupt country?

কতবড় বেহায়া আমাদের দেশের সরকার !

রাষ্ট্রদূত কে বাংলাদেশের ব্যাপারে নাক গলাতে মানা করছেন আবার বাজেট সহায়তা ও চাচ্ছেন..

আগের দিন শোকজ, পরের দিন তারই সাহায্য চাওয়া এর নামই বাংলাদেশ !!

Show cause notice yesterday, and asking for budgetary help today, thy name is Bangladesh!!

You have to give the planning minister an award for keeping a straight face - representing a shameful regime.

All the looting continues taking poor people's remittance money, and giving excuses of Corona and Ukraine war.

Last edited:

রাষ্ট্রদূত কে বাংলাদেশের ব্যাপারে নাক গলাতে মানা করছেন আবার বাজেট সহায়তা ও চাচ্ছেন..

Show cause notice yesterday, and asking for budgetary help today, thy name is Bangladesh!!

Oh, Mr. @Bilal9, you have forgotten the news whereby Hasina Bibi cried to the Japanese Ambassador Naoki to make BD a developed country like Japan.

Now, that idiot deputy minister calls him to insult!!

To me, it was the biggest joke of this Century. How come she thinks Japan can make BD develop when the Western countries including Japan have already given BD tens of billions of dollars? But, BD remains as poor as it was in 1947.

This stupid woman knows nothing about the national economic development process when Japan itself developed through the infusion of technologies in its basket of development since the 1860s.

But, she thinks, a few 60-storied buildings will make BD equal to Japan.

Last edited:

@Bilal9 ভাই,বুঝলেন তো যে পানি কোনদিকে গড়াচ্ছে? রাষ্ট্রদুতের ব্যাপার ছাড়াও আরো আছে!
বিএনপির ১০ ডিসেম্বর এর সমাবেশ নাকি আওয়ামী লীগ ঢাকার বাইরে করতে বলেছে। বিএনপি বলেছে যে ঢাকাতেই হবে।এবার বুঝলেন দেশ কোন দিকে যাবে ১০ ডিসেম্বর এর পর?

আওয়ামী লীগের পায়ের নিচের মাটি আসলেই সরে গেছে বলে আমার ধারনা। তবে আমি কোন কিছুতেই চুড়ান্ত কথাবার্তা বলব না। যতক্ষন না কোন কিছু আসলেই ঘটছে।

তবে সিলেট যথারীতি ধর্মঘট দিয়েও সিলেট এখন বিএনপি সমর্থক দের দখলে! কাল সমাবেশ!

Last edited:
@Bilal9 ভাই,বুঝলেন তো যে পানি কোনদিকে গড়াচ্ছে? রাষ্ট্রদুতের ব্যাপার ছাড়াও আরো আছে!
বিএনপির ১০ ডিসেম্বর এর সমাবেশ নাকি আওয়ামী লীগ ঢাকার বাইরে করতে বলেছে। বিএনপি বলেছে যে ঢাকাতেই হবে।এবার বুঝলেন দেশ কোন দিলে যাবে ১০ ডিসেম্বর এর পর?

আওয়ামী লীগের পায়ের নিচের মাটি আসলেই সরে গেছে বলে আমার ধারনা। তবে আমি কোন কিছুতেই চুড়ান্ত কথাবার্তা বলব না। যতক্ষন না কোন কিছু আসলেই ঘটছে।

Bhia can't read beautifull shona bangla, pls can you reiterate it in English?

Bhia can't read beautifull shona bangla, pls can you reiterate it in English?
Okay brother,and I will add few more lines now as well with previous opinion!

Actually it was about the 10 December Dhaka rally of BNP. Also as usual transport.strikr drama for 36 hours in Sylhet division. Still Sylhet division is under control of BNP now ; as their rally is tomorrow.

In Dhaka if BAL don't try to attack BNP ,I hope BNP will be stronger and BAL will be weaker after 10 December.

( As already BAL is showing weakness)

BNP leaders declared that after 10 December they will start second phase of movement for ousted the govt. Tbh I think this is a wise decision by BNP. As tyrants can't be ousted do fast ( 10 December ) as some over optimistic people are expecting !

It looks BNP became lot more mature than past days.

However I think , if BAL behave very immaturely and try to prevent Dhaka rally of BNP ( as BAL asked BNP to do the rally outside city ,but BNP refused) , then there will be serious trouble arise and military can intervene.

You probably heard that govt wanted to annihilate BNP like Hefajot e Islami , and Hasina herself said that she will send Khaleda Zia jail again.

So if govt take such attempt , things will get serious! I hope BAL won't try to create any massacre! If they try to do so , I'm afraid civil war might be erupted, as Some analysts are claiming that there are signs of Qiyamat in Bangladesh if the two party clash!

@Tom-tom

বিএনপির ১০ ডিসেম্বর এর সমাবেশ নাকি আওয়ামী লীগ ঢাকার বাইরে করতে বলেছে। বিএনপি বলেছে যে ঢাকাতেই হবে।এবার বুঝলেন দেশ কোন দিলে যাবে ১০ ডিসেম্বর এর পর?

Turkish ambassador also said the same thing like Japanese ambassador about elections. These are major investor countries and have a stake in our economic future.

This idiot regime cannot stop BNP from having political rallies. Why do they even try?

Okay brother,and I will add few more lines now as well with previous opinion!

Actually it was about the 10 December Dhaka rally of BNP. Also as usual transport.strikr drama for 36 hours in Sylhet division. Still Sylhet division is under control of BNP now ; as their rally is tomorrow.

In Dhaka if BAL don't try to attack BNP ,I hope BNP will be stronger and BAL will be weaker after 10 December.

( As already BAL is showing weakness)

BNP leaders declared that after 10 December they will start second phase of movement for ousted the govt. Tbh I think this is a wise decision by BNP. As tyrants can't be ousted do fast ( 10 December ) as some over optimistic people are expecting !

It looks BNP became lot more mature than past days.

However I think , if BAL behave very immaturely and try to prevent Dhaka rally of BNP ( as BAL asked BNP to do the rally outside city ,but BNP refused) , then there will be serious trouble arise and military can intervene.

You probably heard that govt wanted to annihilate BNP like Hefajot e Islami , and Hasina herself said that she will send Khaleda Zia jail again.

So if govt take such attempt , things will get serious! I hope BAL won't try to create any massacre! If they try to do so , I'm afraid civil war might be erupted, as Some analysts are claiming that there are signs of Qiyamat in Bangladesh if the two party clash!

@Tom-tom

Why do you hope bnp to be stronger these bast***ds have no vision but are also crooks they don't have the skillful diplomacy as hasina. Soon as bnp gets in power, they will reverse any projects in the pipeline in spite of bal.

I want hasina to formulate new form governance using the Chinese as a model but also add some for democracy, to keep people happy.

This western style of governance is not working for any stupid country.

Back
Top Bottom