What's new

Is Bangladesh already a Bankrupt country?

National unity government is a unicorn 🤣 like khilafat 🤣
Not really ! Everything is actually bad , national unity govt is khilafat ( in negative sense) ,but only the govt of empress is divine , because the holy Trinity of PDF BAL gang approve it! :sarcastic:

Not really ! Everything is actually bad , national unity govt is khilafat ( in negative sense) ,but only the govt of empress is divine , because the holy Trinity of PDF BAL gang approve it! :sarcastic:

Only you guys seek utopia.

We Sylhetis are extremely pragmatic - comes from our Sufi heritage.

In this case, every entity in BD is utterly corrupt. But at least BD is growing the economy.

Just being pragmatic.

There’s no silver bullet solution for BD’s corrupt populace.

Example of Sylheti Sufi pragmatism:

1. First generation opened restaurants in Britain that served alcohol.

2. Many non Sylhetis did not go abroad in the 60s because they thought passport photo was haram 🤣🤣🤣. Our elders joke about it 🤣🤣🤣

Only you guys seek utopia.

We Sylhetis are extremely pragmatic - comes from our Sufi heritage.

In this case, every entity in BD is utterly corrupt. But at least BD is growing the economy.

Just being pragmatic.

There’s no silver bullet solution for BD’s corrupt populace.

Example of Sylheti Sufi pragmatism:

1. First generation opened restaurants in Britain that served alcohol.

2. Many non Sylhetis did not go abroad in the 60s because they thought passport photo was haram 🤣🤣🤣. Our elders joke about it 🤣🤣🤣
Not interested in your sylheti Dhakaya , or Sufi wahabi BS . So try again!

However not every entity in Bangladesh is corrupted ( although they are emotional). Only most of politicians ( low life) of big parties are corrupted!

If these bastards will be beaten like dog and good people will come to politics, Bangladesh will be better!

Not interested in your sylheti Dhakaya , or Sufi wahabi BS . So try again!

However not every entity in Bangladesh is corrupted ( although they are emotional). Only most of politicians ( low life) of big parties are corrupted!

If these bastards will be beaten like dog and good people will come to politics, Bangladesh will be better!

Hahaha

Which entity in BD is not utterly corrupt? 🤣🤣🤣

Perhaps it's pure hearted worshippers like you aren't utterly corrupt! :sarcastic:

Nope!

I am utterly honest in the U.K.
There have been years where I have mistakenly over paid my taxes. And had the money returned by HMRC later.

But in BD I have always paid petty bribes to cops in Dhaka when they stop you to hustle.

Dhaka airport was notorious for petty bribes when it was run by the military under Major Zia and Ershad. Sylhetis were seen as their retirement fund 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am utterly honest in the U.K.
You are honest because your UK authority is honest. As far I know punishment of corruption is high in UK and other developed nation.

No, they don't. I didn't go to Madrasa.
@BananaRepublicUK , my ustadji hazrat @Al-zakir ( da: ba: ) many times said that he isn't jamti Islami. But he is BNP supporter.

I consider him as Murid of Zinda pirane pir hazrat mawlana begam Khaleda Zia!

As you are a devotee of our holy empress ( who has divine mandate to rule forever) , so in this case both of you have similarities.Just in different form! 🤔

One most important thing is , he hates empress as much as you love her , and you hate Khaleda Zia pirane pir sahiban as much as he loves her.

So if both of you start playing football match. We are ready to watch! 🤣

Last edited:
You are honest because your UK authority is honest. As far I know punishment of corruption is high in UK and other developed nation.

@BananaRepublicUK , my ustadji hazrat @Al-zakir ( da: ba: ) many times said that he isn't jamti Islami. But he is BNP supporter.

I consider him as Murid of Zinda pirane pir hazrat mawlana begam Khaleda Zia!

As you are a devotee of our holy empress ( who has divine mandate to rule forever) , so in this case both of you have similarities.Just in different form! 🤔

One most important thing is , he hates empress as much as you love her , and you hate Khaleda Zia pirane pir sahiban as much as you hate her.

So if both of you start playing football match. We are ready to watch! 🤣

Difference is one gets things done and the other spent our liberation war “comforting” pak generals 🤣🤣🤣

Difference is one gets things done and the other spent our liberation war “comforting” pak generals 🤣🤣🤣
There is some problem. One's Husband happily spend his life with her , so your accusation is automatically cancelled@!

However another one was protected by Pakistan army in hospital when people were dying in freedom war.

She herself said that a Pakistani army personnel asked her question that what her son's name , she replied it's joy . The soldier asked the meaning , she replied that joy means victory . Then the Pakistani soldier said that aur ek namrud ka jana hua !

Another thing , 1971 Gold price was 450 Taka per OZ ! So now calculate how much gold you would buy with 1500 rupee allowance! However empress never admitted about the allowance, as it will harm her political reputation!

But you can read the book written by the daughter ( Sharmin Ahmed) of the most Famous Razakar Mr Tajuddin Ahmed (!) , named "Neta o pita Tajuddin"!

She wrote some secrete about her Mujib uncle in her book! You can lash the Razakar's daughter for doing so , I have no problem! 8-)

@BananaRepublicUK

Last edited:
There is some problem. One's Husband happily spend his life with her , so your accusation is automatically cancelled@!

However another one was protected by Pakistan army in hospital when people were dying in freedom war.

She herself said that a Pakistani army personnel asked her question that what her son's name , she replied it's joy . The soldier asked the meaning , she replied that joy means victory . Then the Pakistani soldier said that aur ek namrud ka jana hua !

Another thing , 1971 Gold price was 450 Taka per OZ ! So now calculate how much gold you would buy with 1500 rupee allowance! However empress never admitted about the allowance, as it will harm her political reputation!

But you can read the book written by the daughter ( Sharmin Ahmed) of the most Famous Razakar Mr Tajuddin Ahmed (!) , named "Neta o pita Tajuddin"!

She wrote some secrete about her Mujib uncle in her book! You can lash the Razakar's daughter for doing so , I have no problem! 8-)

@BananaRepublicUK

Is this a Dhakaya debate competition? Where speed talking wins the debate 🤣🤣🤣

Just because a meek Zia accepted her back after scolding from Mujib doesn’t wash her sins off!

What's going on? I keep seeing these threads. Bangladesh was doing well wasn't it?

Just because a meek Zia accepted her back after scolding from Mujib doesn’t wash her sins off!
You ignored Sharmin Ahmed's boook part. The name of the book is , Tajuddin Ahmed : Neta o Pita ! Answer it first then I will write further.

If you want to read the book , download it from this link !

You ignored Sharmin Ahmed's boook part. The name of the book is , Tajuddin Ahmed : Neta o Pita ! Answer it first then I will write further.

If you want to read the book , download it from this link !

Tajuddin Ahmed was a decent chap. But another leftist who destroyed the economy.

Thank god for Saifur Rahman who laid the foundation for a low tax market economy. And his Sylheti successors followed his ideology diligently 🤣🤣🤣

The new terminal at Shahjalal should be named after him.

Back
Top Bottom