What's new

Is Bangladesh already a Bankrupt country?

Let's just stop debating because the time is coming for the curtain to fall (Jobonikapat).

Let's just wait a few more months. Then we shall see what's what.

I will end the discussion here because you don't seem to get it - you are looking through a party political lens and Im looking logically.

The is no win/lose here. Few more months, few years, few seconds.. change will come eventually. The curtain fall is the norm in BD and we will be back to the merry go round of govts sooner or later. There's no seeing "what's what", it's quite predictable.

My opinion, based on history, is that stability has been good for BD and that change will hurt Bangladesh and I'd like to delay it as much as possible.

Your wish for immediate change based on gossip and misinformation is not wise or logical and it will hasten BD to a decline.

Some party loyalists hilariously pushing about history! They should know that history always written by the winners. Partisan history is not something that can be sold to everyone!

History isn't divine commandments that people should have faith on it blindly.

Many will be dissecting some history if any tolerant regime will come in Bangladesh ; be it democracy or a national unity govt.

Because in this insecured and intolerant regime , it's not wise to push on history.

I just request a list of some solid freedom fighters in ruling party.

It's easy to proclaim to be the sole agent of freedom fight , sole agent of true historical facts ; but it's very hard to proof!

Without concrete evidences it's very easy to make gossip , but if there is space for challenge the partisan statement , the gossips are hard to defend for them ( brute force) who believe in might is right! That's all for now.

Last edited:
Some party loyalists hilariously pushing about history! They should know that history always written by the winners. Partisan history is not something that can be sold to everyone!

History isn't divine commandments that people should have faith on it blindly.

Many will be descending some history if any tolerant regime will come in Bangladesh ; be it democracy or a national unity govt.

Because in this insecured and intolerant regime , it's not wise to push on history.

I just request a list of some solid freedom fighters in ruling party.

It's easy to proclaim to be the sole agent of freedom fight , sole agent of true historical facts ; but it's very hard to proof!

Without concrete evidences it's very easy to make gossip , but if there is space for challenge the partisan statement , the gossips are hard to defend for them ( brute force) who believe in might is right! That's all for now.

Hit the nail on the head @Nergal bhai !

Those who make light of the intolerance and insecurity of this regime (primarily because it serves their own whatever personal agenda and which also goes to prove how desperate this cowering-to-India regime is, to hold on to power and serve its master) do not realize that this type of rule will not stand the test of becoming a middle income country. We will revert back to being beggars economically because all benefits will be sucked away by Indian Sanghis and their banya businessmen supporters.

I'd deign that stability itself is not enough when massive looting is taking place by AL stalwarts (which is the reason of their desperation to hold on to power, just like other despots in nearby countries) - on top of that the bigger reason NOT TO ACCEPT the current STATUS QUO is that they have sold us down the the river to India. A future where ONLY INDIA BENEFITS and WE SLAVE TO SERVE THEIR INTERESTS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. PERIOD !!

Even an uneducated Go-Murkha rickshawpuller on the streets understands that.

This is not what lakhs of Freedom Fighters laid down their lives for - for us only to become subjects of Indian (Sanghi Cow Belt) economic and cultural hegemony while being an independent sovereign country.

Even Southern States like TN, Andhra, Kerala and Karnataka don't accept Hindi-speaker hegemony, why should we ??

@Bilal9 Bhai , Hasina's Japan visit is cancelled! Some naughty people says that it's red card from Japan! Although as usual BAL is trying to say otherwise! They said that the date wasn't fixed ,but rest of Bangladesh knew the date was fixed and it was 29 November!

Also Russian foreign minister cancelled Bangladesh visit! Dui nouka te pa dile porinoti eitai hoy.

Leading countries aren't fool as BAL lackeys think!

Aro ghotona ashtesey. Sabr koren - dekhen ki hoi. :-)

Japan ar Russia dui tai downvote hoye gesey. Turkey ar UK HC o statement disey election shomporkey.

Bangladesh ekta crucial country hoye gesey apparel industry er jonno.

Etar barota bajuk, keu chaina....

BAL er fajlamir din shesh....hazar hazar crore taka loot korar din o shesh....

Last edited:
Aro ghotona ashtesey. Sabr koren - dekhen ki hoi. :-)

Japan ar Russia dui tai downvote hoye gesey. Turkey ar UK HC o statement disey election shomporkey.

Bangladesh ekta crucial country hoye gesey apparel industry er jonno.

Etar barota bajuk, keu chaina....

BAL er fajlamir din shesh....hazar hazar crore taka loot korar din or shesh....
@Bilal9 Bhai , ei Nia Pinaky Bhattacharya er kisu video te kichu kichu bola achhe za uni recently dicchen.

Asole Japan chacche na ei govt ke budget help Kore tikate.

Russia o chacche na ei sorkar ke help Kore ei deshe villain sajte. Dui pokkhoi zehetu sore zacche , sekhane bujhte parchi khobor e achhe!

Samorik vabeo geopolitics er karone Bangladesh er importance onek bere gechhe.

Kajei asha Kori khub beshi deri nai shuvo kichu ghotar!

@Bilal9 Bhai , ei Nia Pinaky Bhattacharya er kisu video te kichu kichu bola achhe za uni recently dicchen.

Asole Japan chacche na ei govt ke budget help Kore tikate.

Russia o chacche na ei sorkar ke help Kore ei deshe villain sajte. Dui pokkhoi zehetu sore zacche , sekhane bujhte parchi khobor e achhe!

Samorik vabeo geopolitics er karone Bangladesh er importance onek bere gechhe.

Kajei asha Kori khub beshi deri nai shuvo kichu ghotar!

Hoom thik bolsen.

Amader joruri bhittitey ekta technocrat govt. dorkar (coalition holeo thik aasey).

Eshob BAL lootpat ar paglami bondho holey shobari mongol.

Economically deshey India'r obadh adhipotto komiye ana o khub-e joruri.

Amader nijeder interest nijederkei dekhtey hobey.

Deshey economic level playing field toiri hok - eta shobai chai. India'r open imports ashtey thakley sheta shombhob na.

Prottek bosor ei desh thekey $50 Billion er moto chuisha niya jaitesey Indian banya'r dol.

Ekmatro BAL e Indian der key amader deshey eishob shubidha ditesey. Kajei tader ke shorano chhara upai nai.

Dekhen Indian false-flagger ra kibhabey pani ghola kortesey. Amakey nam disey ami Hindu biddeshi, BNP supporter. :-)

Dekhen Indian false-flagger ra kibhabey pani ghola kortesey. Amakey nam disey ami Hindu biddeshi, BNP supporter. :-)
Eigulay kan diyen na Bhai . Egula oder weapon , manush er mukh off korar. Hindu and Hindutva totally different jinis. Asole Zara apnake Esob bole Tara nijerai Hindutva er foot soldier. Apnar message er Baki part er sathe as usual completely agree. Khub Valo bolechen. @Bilal9 Bhai!

Last edited:
Someone please tag me when Tagore loving La- hasina ousted. Bhanidir furi re dil taikya nafrat kari.

Someone please tag me when Tagore loving La- hasina ousted. Bhanidir furi re dil taikya nafrat kari.
Ustadji hazrat @Al-zakir , eto age theikai lafaiyen na. Apnader ei oti lafanir jonnei 2018 saale a night selection hoisilo ar BNP 6 seat paisilo.

Matha thanda raikha cholen , beshi gojraiben to borshaiben na! :lol:

Last edited:
@BananaRepublicUK Would you call him Dhakaiya or Sylheti?

images (36).jpeg

@BananaRepublicUK Would you call him Dhakaiya or Sylheti?

View attachment 900496

Sounds like a Sylheti whose been brainwashed by Hizb ut-Tahrir 🤣🤣🤣

You see them in Luton and east London, mid 20s, school dropouts, usually with convictions for petty crimes, wearing Taliban garb, speaking in Afro-Caribbean dialect, hanging around burger joints, handing out leaflets.

Older generation despise them for being worthless wasters!!!

90% of British Sylheti kids are excelling.

Unfortunately, about 10% get into petty crimes and drugs and then take to Hizb. And their kids are most likely to be taken into social care due to parental neglect.

@UKBengali

@EasyNow

Last edited:
Hi, bloody illiterate Mullah, why do you have to criticize Tagore to criticize Hasina Bibi? Why do you still remain a nut Kaffir Jamaati?

Tell me, why do you have to hate Tagore because you can read and write Urdu? I can read, write and speak better Urdu than Kaffir like you but I don't have to hate Tagore or any Hindu because of religion.

I know Urdu grammar better than you and I got Letter Marks in Urdu in the SSC. But, do I have to hate Tagore because he was a Hindu? Bloody Kaffir!!!

Bloody Kaffir, learn that Tagore alone introduced about 7,000 new words in Bengali most of which he collected from Sanskrit and broke them for Bengali.

Learn from the history that the Persian language itself has derived from Sanskrit. Ask an Iranian about it.

Inappropriate Language
Hi, bloody illiterate Mullah, why do you have to criticize Tagore to criticize Hasina Bibi? Why do you still remain a nut Kaffir Jamaati?

Tell me, why do you have to hate Tagore because you can read and write Urdu? I can read, write and speak better Urdu than Kaffir like you but I don't have to hate Tagore or any Hindu because of religion.

I know Urdu grammar better than you and I got Letter Marks in Urdu in the SSC. But, do I have to hate Tagore because he was a Hindu? Bloody Kaffir!!!

Bloody Kaffir, learn that Tagore alone introduced about 7,000 new words in Bengali most of which he collected from Sanskrit and broke them for Bengali.

Learn from the history that the Persian language itself has derived from Sanskrit. Ask an Iranian about it.
Shut up old hag, only kafir here is you

Back
Top Bottom