What's new

Iran's President abandons CNN interview after Amanpour declines head scarf demand

Someone should send a Native American reporter to interview Biden in topless.

You dont know what is inside Iranian public mind since I believe it is not easy to do independent survey in Iran where the result may attack the regime.

I see this happen in Indonesia as well during 1997-1998, only university students that were protesting the regime, Soeharto then realize the people are behind the movement only after the riots happen accross Indonesia prompted by the deaths of several university students by security personnel during demonstration.

Islamic Law is here

View attachment 882049

I think you've misunderstood the verse, as do most liberals. Nobody in Iran is forcing people to be Muslims or accept Islam, but the leaders must be obeyed when they ask that hijab is to be worn in public. There are many sahih hadeeth which state one must obey the ruler, even if they be tyrants. Furthermore, the vast majority of scholars and all 4 schools of thought agree that at times of fitnah, which we are in, the hijab can be made obligatory. That in no way is the same as compelling everyone to be a Muslim, which would constitute way more more than simply putting a headscarf on in public!

You may think liberal democracy is halaal and good but, and take it from someone who is studying Islam from the scholars and that which is authentic to the best of my ability, it is the inverse of good and must be resisted.

She is a reporter, she should have done her job instead of losing the interview and infusing her own beliefs into the matter

If anything Iranian pres must be smiling it was that easy
These same reporters will gladly follow protocols for the queen, the Saudi Royalty and the Vatican. I am not a fan of the Iranian regime and their policies on Pakistan, but this hypocrisy but the west and their shells is getting old, stale and boring. Agree 100% she should have done her job and not make herself a story. Why is she no up in arms with the French trying to dictate what Muslim women can and cannot wear there? Hypocritical.

An unfortunate incident occured in Iran. No one should die in custody and the authorities should be held accountable.

However, there is a troll farm activated out there including blue ticked twitter accounts which are gleefully celebrating demise of Iran and also getting the opportunity to reveal their latent islamophobia and racism.

Iran can have a thousand faults and there are many. But Iran has not invaded a country and killed millions for its narrow and perceived geopolitical interests. It also does not fund and politcally support foreign and illegal occupation of Palestine.

The unfortunate incident provided a spark. The West is trying to light a fire. When Western journalists interview Muslim leaders from religious leaning Muslim countries, they do cover their head even if the interview is in UK or US. CNN is trying to make a political statement. Like all American mainstream media, its a corporate entity aligned closely to defence industry. It is not doing any service to journalism or free speech. So f*ck off CNN!

I think you've misunderstood the verse, as do most liberals. Nobody in Iran is forcing people to be Muslims or accept Islam, but the leaders must be obeyed when they ask that hijab is to be worn in public. There are many sahih hadeeth which state one must obey the ruler, even if they be tyrants. Furthermore, the vast majority of scholars and all 4 schools of thought agree that at times of fitnah, which we are in, the hijab can be made obligatory. That in no way is the same as compelling everyone to be a Muslim, which would constitute way more more than simply putting a headscarf on in public!

You may think liberal democracy is halaal and good but, and take it from someone who is studying Islam from the scholars and that which is authentic to the best of my ability, it is the inverse of good and must be resisted.
You talk without prove, where is the hadith about enforcing the private thing ? Dont make mislead analogy by talking about the hadith where people must obey the ruler, that is different context to begin with. And dont forget in Quran which is higher in degree than hadith, God say this one

1664081902870.png

1664073105440.png

1664073122380.png

Now Where is the prove prophet Muhammad impose state enforcement on something considered as privat like wearing hijab, praying and others when he became a ruler ??? The enforcement only happen for criminal law like killing, stealing, and doing non halal sex.

I have debated your kind in this thread and dont just repeat his argument that I have already answered.

What ? Liberal democracy ? Why do you have to put the word liberal on it ?

As I said before, go live in Iran instead of Britain as you value Iranian system better than Western system

يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لِمَ تَقُولُونَ مَا لَا تَفْعَلُونَ ٢

O believers! Why do you say what you do not do?

كَبُرَ مَقْتًا عِندَ ٱللَّهِ أَن تَقُولُوا۟ مَا لَا تَفْعَلُونَ ٣

How despicable it is in the sight of Allah that you say what you do not do!

Last edited:
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) told us about a man who will be brought on the Day of Resurrection and thrown in the (Hell) Fire, … The people of (Hell) Fire will gather around him and say: O so-and-so! What is wrong with you? Didn't you use to order us to do good deeds and forbid us to do bad deeds? He will reply: Yes, I used to order you to do good deeds, but I did not do them myself, and I used to forbid you to do bad deeds, yet I used to do them myself."

How many killing in Iran happen because of fuel increase and demonstration ?

But whoever kills a believer intentionally – his recompense is Hell, wherein he will abide eternally, and Allah has become angry with him and has cursed him and has prepared for him a great punishment.

(Quran 4:93)

1664074291039.png

If Khomeini and Iranian Revolutionary Guard fear God, they will not let many died in Iran for just protesting on fuel increase and state hijab enforcement demonstration !!

But whoever kills a believer intentionally – his recompense is Hell, wherein he will abide eternally, and Allah has become angry with him and has cursed him and has prepared for him a great punishment.

تو بدجور کینه روسی ها رو داری

در صورتی که انگلیسی ها چندین برابر بیشتر به ایران آسیب رسوندن

nobody tolerate English antiques as they tolerate Russians ones .
here I'm talking about responses after somebody other than me post that photo, we are talking double standards , what certain media would have done if some body from Germany foreign ministry or English foreign ministry with that clothes have gone to foreign ministry . what those certain media would have done if right now Zarif was in office

I think you've misunderstood the verse, as do most liberals. Nobody in Iran is forcing people to be Muslims or accept Islam,
are you sure that nobody prevent a guy in Iran to change his religion ?

He was right to do so, Western Journalist set the tone by their own terms, why would a President stay for a interview when his respect has being denied which is part of his faith ? Amanpur's freedom is not more important than his faith, I disagree with Iran but he wasn't wrong and it was his choice to walk away and he did.

How many killing in Iran happen because of fuel increase and demonstration ?

View attachment 882341
The animals that attack Iranian people/ security forces are as savage as ISIS

What misinterpretation ? Show us the enforcement of hijab and moral police during prophet Muhammad rule ?

Do you want to be punished by government if you dont pray 5 times a day ?

The punishment and enforcement in Islamic law only happen to Criminal conduct like stealing, murder, and also non halal sex. That is written in Quran, then show us where the punishment not wearing hijab or not praying 5 times daily in Quran ? That is only under God judgement (court), not human or government judgement (court) to decide
You seems dont get what I mean. Of course not praying, not wearing hijab is sins, but government cannot enforce that thing. That is private thing, similar like what is inside our heart should be keep private.

Look, I have read whole Quran meaning not only once, also I have read the biography of prophet Muhammad, this is why I have confident to do debate on this one.

And please differentiate between minor and major sins and God has great forgiveness on minor sins. Of course it doesnt tell that not wearing hijab is OK as long as your dress is pretty much modest, but that is the way to make us closer to God, improve our Taqwa to the God.

View attachment 882060

-------------------------------------------------------

The important of Niat (Intention)

I would say many Ulama forget the important of niat ( intention of the heart ), we can do some Ibadah but in the end it could be seen as not ibadah as there is what Islam define as Riya inside the intention (wanting to get approval and reward from human for doing Ibadah to Allah).....

I was even shock when I heard one Ulama in my neighborhood said that he has given his life for da'wah to God only. This is something pretty dangerous if we understand about Tasawuf and the important of securing and clearing our niat (intention). That was stupid I would say and I am talking about Ulama who understand many verses and Hadiths

So if you enforce Hijab to women, that enforcement can spoil their intention

Thanks for elaborating on your position.

Concerning hejab, it is defined as a requirement for the wives of the Prophet (s.A.) and faithful Moslim women in the Holy Qur'an. Moreover there is ijma' among ulema of both Sunni and Shia schools of thought that hejab is among the wajibat of religion.

As you said, no hadd is cited in the Holy Qur'an for women who fail to observe this rule, unlike other haram acts for which the Holy Qur'an does define a particular hadd.

Until here we are in agreement. However, I would recommend not to dismiss the wisdom of our senior ulema all too quickly - for they too have studied the Holy Qur'an and the ahadith, and most of the time they have done so in a more methodical and extensive manner than non-clericals.

First thing to note, is that there are different opinions on the issue among ulema, including among the Iranian clergy itself. Secondly, one viewpoint holds that when something which is haram spreads in society, it is permissible for the hakem to legislate in order to contain the phenomenon.

You argue that what is haram cannot be sanctioned by Islamic governing authorities unless the Holy Qur'an and/or the ahadith explicitly mention a hadd or punishment for those acts. Moreover your argument suggests that for these types of sins, the Qur'anic verse about the absence of compulsion in religion applies. This is one way of looking at it, and some ulema share this view. It is not consensual among Islamic scholarship though.

Could you show a Qur'anic verse or hadith that states the only sinful acts which can be sanctioned by law are those for which Qur'an and ahadith provide for a hadd? It is therefore a matter if ijtihad, and there is room for other interpretations than the one you proposed.

If Khomeini and Iranian Revolutionary Guard fear God, they will not let many died in Iran for just protesting on fuel increase and state hijab enforcement demonstration !!

1) Imam Khomeini (rahmatAllah aleyha) passed away in 1989.

2) Please do not prejudge about the strength of our Supreme Leader's faith. Only God can read his subjects' hearts and minds.

3) In the two series of riots you are referring to, security forces were attacked and murdered in an unprovoked manner. Shots were fired by criminals in previous riots. Law enforcement has the right to take necessary measures to restore public order, security and stability. This does not infringe upon the Qur'anic verse cited.

You dont know what is inside Iranian public mind since I believe it is not easy to do independent survey in Iran where the result may attack the regime.

To add to my previous reply and with all due respect, I'm not sure you fully understand the Iranian political system, brother.

Indeed, few years ago a public cultural institution dominated by liberals conducted and published an opinion poll according to which the majority of Iranian citizens are critical of the current dress code. So as you can see, there is no such restriction on surveys in Islamic Iran and the poll in question contradicts your assumption.

However, you're still right that it's not always easy to gauge the Iranian public's position, because surveys performed under the auspices of pro-western liberals have often been criticized for questionable methodology, bound to produce skewed results - and that goes for the mentioned survey about the dress code as well.

In short, the Islamic Republic is not what you may perhaps believe. It is in fact one of the most democratic polities in the world, because its degree of pluralism is unmatched: to my knowledge, few to no other democratic system(s) will allow one of the two main political camps running at elections to consist of forces whose aim is to overthrow the ruling political order from within à la Gorbachev.

Islamic Iran however does permit it, because the liberal camp (reformist & moderate factions) is pursuing so-called "regime change", since its political positioning is diametrically opposed to the principles underlying the constitution and the 1979 Islamic Revolution. This camp seeks a thorough reversal of Iran's foundational orientation and aims for a return to the conditions prevailing under the ousted pro-western / pro-zionist and secular monarchy.

Ahsant, barādar.

In 'adame tanāsob az jānebe liberālhā ke behesh eshāre farmudid, kāmelan hesāb-shode o 'āmdist.

Hargez nemibinim (yā vāqe'an benodrat mibinim) ye liberāl biyād jenāyāte bishomāre qodrathāye Qarbirā aleyhe Irān mahkum kone. Hattā dar morede abar-jenāyati ke naslkoshie mardome Irān dar Jange Jahānie Avval bāshe, inā sokut mikonan. Dar kenāresh, ruz o shab khiānathaye haftād va divist sāl pishe nezāmhāye sābeqe Rusi rā berokhe mardom mikeshan, va ināro kāmelan nāmashru'āne be hokumate konunie Rusie rabt midan.

Hadaf az in kār moshakhase: yek, talāsh barāye taz'if kardane nazdikie Irān o Rusie ke ruz be ruz porrangtar mishe (kheili az in bābat behamrikhtan); va do, mālekeshi az NATO va seyhonism. Ferqeye liberāl dar Irān (che az no'e eslāhtalabesh va che az no'e miyānero) sotune panjome doshmāne, tamum shodo raft.

Last edited:
Thanks for elaborating on your position.

Concerning hejab, it is defined as a requirement for the wives of the Prophet (s.A.) and faithful Moslim women in the Holy Qur'an. Moreover there is ijma' among ulema of both Sunni and Shia schools of thought that hejab is among the wajibat of religion.

As you said, no hadd is cited in the Holy Qur'an for women who fail to observe this rule, unlike other haram acts for which the Holy Qur'an does define a particular hadd.

Until here we are in agreement. However, I would recommend not to dismiss the wisdom of our senior ulema all too quickly - for they too have studied the Holy Qur'an and the ahadith, and most of the time they have done so in a more methodical and extensive manner than non-clericals.

First thing to note, is that there are different opinions on the issue among ulema, including among the Iranian clergy itself. Secondly, one viewpoint holds that when something that is haram spreads in society, it is permissible for the hakem to legislate in order to contain the phenomenon.

You argue that what is haram cannot be sanctioned by Islamic governing authorities unless the Holy Qur'an and/or the ahadith explicitly mention a hadd or punishment for those acts. Moreover your argument suggests that for these types of sins, the Qur'anic verse about the absence of compulsion in religion applies. This is one way of looking at it, and some ulema share this view. It is not consensual among Islamic scholarship though.

Could you show a Qur'anic verse or hadith that states the only sinful acts which can be sanctioned by law are those for which Qur'an and ahadith provide for a hadd? It is therefore a matter if ijtihad, and there is room for other interpretations than the one you propose.

1) Imam Khomeini (rahmatAllah aleyha) passed away in 1988.

2) Please do not prejudge about the strength of our Supreme Leader's faith. Only God can read his subjects' hearts and minds.

3) In the two series of riots you are referring to, security forces were attacked and murdered in an unprovoked manner. Shots were fired by criminals in previous riots. Law enforcement has every right to take every measure needed to restore public order, security and stability. This does not infringe upon the Qur'anic verse cited.

To add to my previous reply and with all due respect, I'm not sure you understand the Iranian political system well enough, brother.

Indeed, few years ago a public cultural institution dominated by liberals conducted and published an opinion poll according to which the majority of Iranian citizens are critical of the current dress code. So as you can see, there is no such restriction on surveys in Islamic Iran and the poll in question contradicts your assumption.

However, you're still right that it's not always easy to gauge what the Iranian public's position, because polls performed under the auspices of pro-western liberals have often been criticized for questionable methodology, bound to produce skewed results - and that goes for the mentioned survey about the dress code as well.

In short, the Islamic Republic is not what you may perhaps believe. It is in fact one the single most democratic polities in the world, because its degree of pluralism is unmatched: to my knowledge, few to no other democratic system(s) will allow one of the two main political camps running at elections to consist of forces whose aim it is to overthrow the ruling political order from within à la Gorbachev.

Islamic Iran however does permit it, because the liberal camp (reformist & moderate factions) is pursuing so-called "regime change" from within, since its political positioning is diametrically opposed to the principles underlying the constitution and the 1979 Islamic Revolution. This camp seeks a thorough reversal of Iran's foundational orientation and aims for a return to the conditions prevailing under the ousted pro-western and secular monarchy.

Ahsant, barādar.

In 'adame tanāsob az jānebe liberālhā ke behesh eshāre kardid, kāmelan hesāb-shode o 'āmdist.

Hargez nemibinim (yā vāqe'an benodrat mibinim) ye liberāl biyād jenāyāte bishomāre qodrathāye Qarbirā aleyhe Irān mahkum kone. Hattā dar morede abar-jenāyati ke naslkoshie mardome Irān dar Jange Jahānie Avval bāshe, inā sokut mikonan. Dar kenāresh, ruz o shab khiānathaye haftād va divist sāl pishe nezāmhaye sābeqe Rusi rā berokhe mardom mikeshan, va ināro kāmelan nāmashru'āne be hokumate konunie Rusie rabt midan.

Hadaf az in kār moshakhase: yek, talāsh baraye taz'if kardane nazdikie Iran o Rusie ke ruz be ruz porrangtar mishe, va do, mālekeshi az NATO va seyhonism. Ferqeye liberāl dar Irān (che az no'e eslāhtalabesh va che az no'e miyānero) sotune panjome doshmāne, tamum shodo raft.

So no prove right coming from Quran and Prophet ? Only Clerics statement that you can rely on while I rely on Quran :

1664090098517.png

The Ulama (Ulama name given by Human) is imposing something that is not even inside Quran and not done by prophet Muhammad have already been understood by prophet Muhammad to happen in the future :

Narrated by Abu Hurairah: The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said,

“Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by offering the Salat (prayers) in the mornings, afternoons, and during the last hours of the night.”
(Shahih Bukhari 39, Book 2, Hadith 32)

And please respond to this Quran verses as well for you Iranian who loves to live in Western country while preaching Iranian living inside their country some moral lesson

Ahsant, barādar.

In 'adame tanāsob az jānebe liberālhā ke behesh eshāre kardid, kāmelan hesāb-shode o 'āmdist.

Hargez nemibinim (yā vāqe'an benodrat mibinim) ye liberāl biyād jenāyāte bishomāre qodrathāye Qarbirā aleyhe Irān mahkum kone. Hattā dar morede abar-jenāyati ke naslkoshie mardome Irān dar Jange Jahānie Avval bāshe, inā sokut mikonan. Dar kenāresh, ruz o shab khiānathaye haftād va divist sāl pishe nezāmhaye sābeqe Rusi rā berokhe mardom mikeshan, va ināro kāmelan nāmashru'āne be hokumate konunie Rusie rabt midan.

Hadaf az in kār moshakhase: yek, talāsh baraye taz'if kardane nazdikie Iran o Rusie ke ruz be ruz porrangtar mishe (kheili az in bābat behamrikhtan), va do, mālekeshi az NATO va seyhonism. Ferqeye liberāl dar Irān (che az no'e eslāhtalabesh va che az no'e miyānero) sotune panjome doshmāne, tamum shodo raft.
Nailed it 🎯🎯

So no prove right coming from Quran and Prophet ? Only Clerics statement that you can rely on while I rely on Quran :

View attachment 882381

The Ulama (Ulama name given by Human) is imposing something that is not even inside Quran and not done by prophet Muhammad have already been understood by prophet Muhammad to happen in the future :

“Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by offering the Salat (prayers) in the mornings, afternoons, and during the last hours of the night.”

And please respond to this Quran verses as well for you Iranian who loves to live in Western country while preaching Iranian living inside their country some moral lesson

Nudism is a pre Christianinty roman/western culture and can not be adopted in Muslim countries

Holy Islam doesn't tolerance animalism:

chamie-chartPicture1-500px858.png

FaYmKLGakAAQJXz.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 882381

Yes but you have not shown proof from the Qur'an that the scope of the verse covers every sin for which there is no specific hadd defined in the Holy Qur'an. This is therefore a matter of ijtihad. Your view is one possibility among several.

I see no conclusive point against Islamic-inspired dress code in that hadith.

As for our ulema (from a Sunni source):

ISLAM reveres Ulema because they are heirs to the Prophets (peace be upon them) who follow their way. In fact, it is in respect to their dignity and merit that Allah mentions them along with His Name and that of His Angels when He says: “Allah bears witness that La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), and the angels, and those having knowledge (also give witness); (He is always) maintaining His creation in justice.” (Qur’an, 3:18).

Ibn Al-Qayyim said: “Scholars of Islam and those around whose sayings revolves Fatwa (religious counseling) among people; those who are endowed with the ability to derive rulings from the (the Qur’anic and Hadith) texts and whose preoccupation is the regulation of the lawful and unlawful things are to the earth what the stars are to the heaven. It is through them that the confused get guidance and people’s need of them is greater than their need of food and drink.” Allah makes obeying them greater than obeying parents when He says: “O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (Muhammad), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority.” (Qur’an, 4:59) The Ulema are the people’s refuge during calamities. Many a blind people have seen through them; many a Sunnah have been spread through them and many an innovation have been effaced through them.

If the Prophets (peace be on them) have the right to be honored and revered, their inheritors should also have a share of that. The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “The Ulema are indeed the heirs of the Prophets.” (Abu Dawood and others) It is therefore incumbent on us to love them, to obey them in good, to defend them and ask for Allah’s Mercy for those who are deceased among them. Ibn Abbas said whoever annoys a knowledgeable man has annoyed the Messenger of Allah; and whoever annoys the Messenger of Allah has annoyed Allah.

I didn't say those who don't live in Iran should be sanctioned. And how do you know my wife isn't observing hejab?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom