What's new

Iran's President abandons CNN interview after Amanpour declines head scarf demand

Your faulty and uninformed contention.

You employed the term, therefore your question implies you have none.
you employ westernization , wester culture , free massonary , zionism , globalism,.... in virtually every post of yours and i assumed you have a definition for them, seems its not the case

you employ westernization ,

It was you who did in this thread. I replied.

wester culture ,

Open an encyclopaedia if you're unsure how culture is defined. I outlined the geographical and human abode the sum of whose shared cultural traits is referred to as western culture.

free massonary , zionism , globalism,.... in virtually every post of yours and i assumed you have a definition for them, seems its not the case

You assume a lot. This isn't a kindergarten though, if you have semantic gaps, some useful encyclopaediae exist which might help.

Last edited:
It was you who did in this thread. I replied.

Open an encyclopaedia if you're unsure how culture is defined. I outlined the geographical and human abode the sum of whose shared cultural traits is referred to as western culture.

You assume a lot. This isn't a kindergarten though, if you have semantic gaps, some useful encyclopaediae exist which might help.
i pointed it to you how your argument is , and truly it become a kindergarten a 6 year old hear a word and the next day he repeat it in his/her talks with his/her friends to show how superior is he , without knowing a complete grasp of the world , definition and lines that made it applicable some place and not applicable in other places

i pointed it to you how your argument is , and truly it become a kindergarten a 6 year old hear a word and the next day he repeat it in his/her talks with his/her friends to show how superior is he , without knowing a complete grasp of the world , definition and lines that made it applicable some place and not applicable in other places

Instead of addressing what was posted by me, you've been diverting with bizarre requests of definitions. As said, definitions are readily accessible in encyclopaediae. You can look them up if you're having semantic gaps.

honestly you are another level then according to you La-Ekrah'-Fi-din is not true and now you claim your understanding of religion is above Quran itself

Im quoting mufasiroon like Ibn Kathir whos work is widely available. Please bring me your mufasir so i can study him and his works. I never made the claim that my understanding is above the Quran, actually my understanding is based upon the Quran, Sunnah and the scholars. Maybe you meant I claimed to have more understanding than you and to be honest, from your previous comments and baatil "fatwas", that isn't hard to achieve even for a layman Muslim like myself.

I dont see what's the big deal here. If Iranians are protesting and not happy with their islamists regime and ayatollahs then they should come out and protest against it, or they can call for the overthrow of the regime if they feel they can't change the structure of the government, just like they did with the Shah and overthrowed him. Else, they should be content with the laws of the regime and abide by it. Can't eat your cake and have it . Lol

Funny enough while Saudi Arabia seems to be changing their backward laws and modernsing , Iran once one of the most Liberal country in the region has actually been on a status quo since the Mullahs took over in this aspect for a long time with no change in sight. Ironic actually . Lol

Back
Top Bottom