What's new

Iran's President abandons CNN interview after Amanpour declines head scarf demand

Nailed it 🎯🎯

Nudism is western culture and can not be adopted in Muslim countries by few gangsters

LOL now you talk about nudism, that is the way you can do to win the argument. Nope the problem cannot be understood by defending your extreme right with example coming from extreme left (Western Liberal people).
1664090987121.png

1664090930419.png

1664090889258.png

Ahsant, barādar.

In 'adame tanāsob az jānebe liberālhā ke behesh eshāre farmudid, kāmelan hesāb-shode o 'āmdist.

Hargez nemibinim (yā vāqe'an benodrat mibinim) ye liberāl biyād jenāyāte bishomāre qodrathāye Qarbirā aleyhe Irān mahkum kone. Hattā dar morede abar-jenāyati ke naslkoshie mardome Irān dar Jange Jahānie Avval bāshe, inā sokut mikonan. Dar kenāresh, ruz o shab khiānathaye haftād va divist sāl pishe nezāmhaye sābeqe Rusi rā berokhe mardom mikeshan, va ināro kāmelan nāmashru'āne be hokumate konunie Rusie rabt midan.

Hadaf az in kār moshakhase: yek, talāsh baraye taz'if kardane nazdikie Iran o Rusie ke ruz be ruz porrangtar mishe (kheili az in bābat behamrikhtan); va do, mālekeshi az NATO va seyhonism. Ferqeye liberāl dar Irān (che az no'e eslāhtalabesh va che az no'e miyānero) sotune panjome doshmāne, tamum shodo raft.
the difference between you and me is , you don't see what russia did and do to iran and chalk it on it was another time , they are changed. you only see what anglosaxon did.
me see both of them and see what these anglosaxon and russian are did , doing and will do in future

the difference between you and me is , you don't see what russia did and do to iran and chalk it on it was another time , they are changed. you only see what anglosaxon did.
me see both of them and see what these anglosaxon and russian are did , doing and will do in future

1) I am very much aware of the hostility of the Russian tsarist empire and the USSR against Iran. To say I'm sweeping these under the rug would amount to blatant misrepresentation of my words.

2) Your attribution of hostile intent to the Russian Federation against Iran is hogwash. It's not grounded in facts, there's no indication for it and actually the intensifying Iran-Russia rapprochement and our Supreme Leader's own words contradict it.

3) Liberals in Iran concentrate on demonizing Russia. They hardly ever denounce crimes by Anglo-Saxon imperialists, and as a matter of fact they openly advocate reestablishment of ties with Washington and ending support for the anti-zionist Resistance.

It begins from headscarf and this is the result :

View attachment 882395

You compare extreme right to extreme left ( Still you dont grasp my above post). You want to impose private rule to your women while you live in USA ????????

LOL compare Teheran with women with using not proper Hijab with women in Jakarta where according to this Canadian 95 % Jakarta women wear hijab despite state dont impose it to them, in the old time Jakarta was more liberal, so they are progressing

1) I am very much aware of the hostility of the Russian tsarist empire and the USSR against Iran. To say I'm sweeping these under the rug would amount to blatant misrepresentation of my words.
the one is swept away is what putin's russia and medvedev russsia did

It begins from headscarf and this is the result :

chamie-chartpicture1-500px858-png.882395
faymklgakaaqjxz-jpeg.882388

let compare not so westernized chille , with westernized south korea . why there is so much different in the out of wedlock births ?
nobody can claim that hijab in countries like South Korea and Japan is better than chille or the rest of the countries on the list

Last edited:
You compare extreme right to extreme left ( Still you dont grasp my above post). You want to impose private rule to your women while you live in USA ????????

LOL compare Teheran with women with using not proper Hijab with women in Jakarta where according to this Canadian 95 % Jakarta women wear hijab

Half of western society are illegal born because of sexual revolution in 1950s -1960s

sub-buzz-11546-1528915345-2.jpg

I live in Tehran I use vpn to reach twitter

Last edited:
the double standard is discussing here ,so the russian girl is relevant
also nobody arrest the rusiangirls and send her to class about hijab , they do about those girls yyou see on street
It was a double standard if Raeesi would meet that Russian woman, while he didn't.

It was a double standard if i wouldn't see many Iranian girls and even tourist with way less dress in streets every day.

And finally how do you know she wasn't warned? have you seen her elsewhere like that?

Half of western society are illegal born because of sexual revolution in 1950s -1960s

I live in Tehran I use vpn to reach twitter

Current Western people is the result of Extreme Christian rule for so long, their extreme left we are seeing nowadays is the reaction of that, extreme right will cause extreme left to emerge

This is what I am afraid with Iran, this is why moderation is the best way to be adopted and by the way Quran is inline with moderation.

Quran

(9:31) They (Jews and Christians) took their rabbis and their monks to be their lords besides Allah (by obeying them in things which they made lawful or unlawful according to their own desires without being ordered by Allah), and (they also took as their Lord) Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), while they (Jews and Christians) were commanded [in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)) to worship none but One Ilah (God – Allah) La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). Praise and glory be to Him, (far above is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).”

It was a double standard if Raeesi would meet that Russian woman, while he didn't.

It was a double standard if i wouldn't see many Iranian girls and even tourist with way less dress in streets every day.

And finally how do you know she wasn't warned? have you seen her elsewhere like that?
sure she was not even admitted inside the room
62299830.jpg

by the way one is in Riaz and one in Tehran you yourself decide which one
WhatsAppImage2022-06-23at10.05.11PM-1.jpeg

LOL compare Teheran with women with using not proper Hijab with women in Jakarta where according to this Canadian 95 % Jakarta women wear hijab despite state dont impose it to them, in the old time Jakarta was more liberal, so they are progressing

You need to take into account the geopolitical context of Islamic Iran as well as its domestic implications, brother.

The hostility of western and zionist imperialists, including of the global superpower against Iran happens to be of significantly greater magnitude than their plots against Indonesia. Had the Indonesian people been subjected to cultural soft war, social engineering propaganda and psy-ops of similar extent and intensity as Iran, then chances are that this would have had a negative impact on religiosity in Indonesia.

The Persian language service of the BBC for instance, which has been bombarding Iranians with secularist and liberal propaganda 24/7 (they even have a program called Pargar, meaning pair of compasses in Persian, which is an emblematic symbol of freemasonry, and that program is advertizing things such as feminism, homosexualism, mass abortionism, intimate relations outside marriage and so on), is more prolific even that the Russian and Chinese branches of the BBC on social media! Just to give you an idea of the kind of relentless, all-out cultural assault Iranians are facing, which is historically quite unprecedented.

You cannot suspect how dangerous western-leaning liberals within the system as well as secular ultra-nationalists outside it (many of whom tend to be islamophobic too) really are. To offer you an example, one female reformist member of Majles (Parliament) was openly advocating for the opening of bordellos in every neighborhood of every Iranian city. There are many such cases.

The revolutionary core of the system has no choice but to stand firm on Islamic legislation. If it starts ceding on one matter, the above mentioned forces and their foreign backers aren't going to stop until they eat up our Islamic Republic as a whole and destroy everthing it stands for.

the one is swept away is what putin's russia and medvedev russsia did

No, I happily criticize any wrongdoings done by Russia vis à vis Iran in recent decades. However, their attitude has been improving since the conflict between the west (and to some extent the zionist regime) on the one hand, and Moscow on the other flared up as a result of the crisis in Ukraine. Furthermore, no matter what Russia's faults consisted in, they never came close to the rabidly hostile measures deployed against Iran by the NATO regimes and Tel Aviv. Thus, a measure of proportionality needs to be observed here.

let compare not so westernized chille , with westernized south korea . why there is so much different in the out of wedlock births ?
nobody can claim that hijab in countries like South Korea and Japan is better than chille or the rest of the countries on the list

Chile isn't westernized socially and culturally speaking? It sure is, and pretty much so.

Last edited:
You need to take into account the geopolitical context of Islamic Iran as well as its domestic implications, brother.

The hostility of western and zionist imperialists, including of the global superpower against Iran happens to be of significantly greater magnitude than their plots against Indonesia. Had the Indonesian people been subjected to cultural soft war, social engineering propaganda and psy-ops of similar extent and intensity as Iran, then chances are that this would have had a negative impact on religiosity in Indonesia.

The Persian language service of the BBC for instance, which has been bombarding Iranians with secularist and liberal propaganda 24/7 (they even have a program called Pargar, meaning pair of compasses in Persian, which is an emblematic symbol of freemasonry, and which is advertizing things such as feminism, homosexualism, mass abortionism, intimate relations outside marriage and so on), is more prolific even that the Russian and Chinese branches of the BBC on social media! Just to give you an idea of the kind of relentless, all-out cultural assault Iranians are facing, which is historically quite unprecedented.

You don't suspect how dangerous western-leaning liberals within the system as well as secular ultra-nationalists outside it (many of whom tend to be islamophobic too) really are. To offer you an example, one female reformist member of Majles (Parliament) was openly advocating for the opening of bordellos in every neighborhood of every Iranian city. There are many such cases.

The revolutionary core of the system has no choice but to stand firm on Islamic legislation. If it starts ceding on one matter, the above mentioned forces and their foreign backers aren't going to stop until they eat up our Islamic Republic as a whole and destroy everthing it stands for.

Every one in the world with free access of the internet will get bombarded with liberal views.

This era that is the era where prophet Muhammad say as the era of Dajjal (One eye creature that can emerge the death and fly within second from place to place). Yep, prophet Muhammad is very intelligent, this is how he make the analogy for the word we are seeing Today with Computer and handphone (one eye right ?) which is connected with internet to people in Makkah more than 1400 years ago.

Many lies about Islam for example can also be broadcasted from Youtube that mislead Islam.

The only way to survive in this current environment is only with knowledge and faith which is some how can be flourished as well using internet. Education and Dakwah is the only ones that become the shield for the Muslim nations to pass this era savely

Many Ulama is too afraid with what will happen with their own people and then start to do limitation that is not even ruled by Quran and Prophet.

It is correct to have anti **** law, anti prostitution law, criminalizing non halal activities are also correct. But wearing or not wearing Hijab is something that can be considered small in term of limiting unlawful activities while in the other hand enforcing Hijab to the women in public place can create discontent among the women and not good religiously since it is adding something that is not written in Quran and not done by prophet Muhammad.

Current Western people is the result of Extreme Christian rule for so long, their extreme left we are seeing nowadays is the reaction of that, extreme right will cause extreme left to emerge

This is what I am afraid with Iran, this is why moderation is the best way to be adopted and by the way Quran is inline with moderation.

Quran

(9:31) They (Jews and Christians) took their rabbis and their monks to be their lords besides Allah (by obeying them in things which they made lawful or unlawful according to their own desires without being ordered by Allah), and (they also took as their Lord) Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), while they (Jews and Christians) were commanded [in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)) to worship none but One Ilah (God – Allah) La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). Praise and glory be to Him, (far above is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).”

Last edited:
Every one in the world with free access of the internet will get bombarded with liberal views.

This era that is the era where prophet Muhammad say as the era of Dajjal (One eye creature that can emerge the death and fly within second from place to place). Yep, prophet Muhammad is very intelligent, this is how he make the analogy for the word we are seeing Today with Computer and handphone (one eye right ?) which is connected with internet.

Many lies about Islam for example can also be broadcasted from Youtube that mislead Islam.

The only way to survive in this current environment is only with knowledge and faith which is some how can be flourished as well using internet. Education and Dakwah is the only ones that become the shield for the Muslim nations to pass this era savely

Many Ulama is too afraid with what will happen with their own people and then start to do limitation that is not even ruled by Quran and Prophet.

It is correct to have anti **** law, anti prostitution law, criminalizing non halal activities are also correct. But wearing or not wearing Hijab is something that can be considered small in term of limiting unlawful activities while in the other hand enforcing Hijab to the women in public place can create discontent among the women and not good religiously since it is adding something that is not written in Quran and not done by prophet Muhammad.

I will just say, don't underestimate the impact of an organized, well-funded (to the tune of several hundreds of millions of dollars per year) and massive propaganda / psy-ops campaign by the world's powers-to-be specifically directed against a given nation. You're right, liberal propaganda on the internet is broadast in every language, proportions and quantities aren't identical though. It tends to make a difference in how much people will be affected.

Regarding dajjal, we can consider this also:

Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom