What's new

Iran's President abandons CNN interview after Amanpour declines head scarf demand

He made the request knowing she would say "no" and he wouldn't have to answer questions about the unrest

well i didn't really expect anything better
Because you're a hindu.
you guys only start crying when something happens in India or Israel
Genocide and land theft aren't something.
everything else - Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya, Somalia etc etc is all Halal
Add some more unstable and at war countries.
Even Jordan's murder of 20,000 palestinians(more than Israel has killed in past 30 years) is "ok" and no one speaks about it.
No idea about this. Share some neutral source. And your beloved israel has a vibrant history of using proxies to commit genocide against unarmed Palestinians. Palestinians aren't safe from jews even in foreign country!

You hindus are even worse than jews...
Even 1 million Ulghurs sent to concentration camp is all good because it was done by iron brother which is providng FDI and BRI stuff.
Yah, you genocidal lunatics who kill unarmed muslims with military weapons are now champion of Muslims rights. Do you even hear yourself?

Last edited:
No idea about this. Share some neutral source. And your beloved israel has a vibrant history of using proxies to commit genocide against unarmed Palestinians. Palestinians aren't safe from jews even in foreign country!
There you go retard, black september is a pretty well known event - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September

Arafat even claimed 25000 palestinians were killed, now gtfo

:lol::lol: Sure... ISIS lmao you guys always have some excuses. ISIS was busy fighting kurds and Syrian regime was barrel bombing children and fighting FSA, just cut your crap, this was one of the most well recorded wars in history, no one believes your shitty lies.
ISIS was just a branch of the rest of your terrorists, we saw how hungry your dear FSA cannibals were, the so called freedom fighters who smile and behead a 11 years old kid in front of camera.

Nothing else was expected from terrorists who are created by USA terrorist state and Zionist and wahhabi butchers.

I just remembered your beloved journalist Jamal Khashoggi who didn't knew how much he was allowed to talk. and let's not talk about the shithole which you live in, every day a new mass grave of indian children massacred by your filthy queen and kings.

lol, human right defenders!

Fecking pussy, can't even handle a women wearing not wearing a scarf. Conservative religious lunatics are the worst scum in earth.

So, instead of doing her job of gathering news for American consumption, Amanpour injects herself into the story, effectively changing the narrative to what Amanpour wants to hear. She says, "I'm a hero." No, you are typical cnn

I think some people like Amanpour have such a big ego that it does not surprise me at all she would pull a stunt like this.

I agree that there is no way on earth she actually expected to get an interview after pulling this stunt. Either that or she has no idea who Raisi is.

Back
Top Bottom