What's new

Iran's President abandons CNN interview after Amanpour declines head scarf demand

The people have spoken.

Indeed they have , but you choose to ignore them and force them to do stuff they don't want to do , just cause you said so.

Flow it, show it Long as God can grow it , My hair . . .

Let it fly in the breeze
And get caught in the trees
Give a home for the fleas in my hair
A home for the fleas
A hive for the buzzin' bees
A nest for birds
There ain't no words for the beauty and the splendor
The wonder of my
Hair

~

Last edited:

Iran's President abandons CNN interview after Amanpour declines head scarf demand​

By Eliza Mackintosh, CNN
Updated 1551 GMT (2351 HKT) September 22, 2022

Lmao.. This is iconic but you gotta respect Raisi for this boss move
Whether u agree with hijab or not. Iran has its laws and American in Iran should respect that.

Indeed they have , but you choose to ignore them and force them to do stuff they don't want to do , just cause you said so.

Flow it, show it Long as God can grow it , My hair . . .

Let it fly in the breeze
And get caught in the trees
Give a home for the fleas in my hair
A home for the fleas
A hive for the buzzin' bees
A nest for birds
There ain't no words for the beauty and the splendor
The wonder of my
Hair

~
lol

A Zionist of apartheid child murderer regime now wants to lecture us! what a world.

Both of them were right.

He has the right to request.
She has the right to refuse.
He also has the right to refuse.

Then she has right to request this Irani "You should wear Jeans".
Actually he has no right to request even politely.

Whether u agree with hijab or not. Iran has its laws and American in Iran should respect that.
Was he requesting or forcing?

lol

A Zionist of apartheid child murderer regime now wants to lecture us! what a world.

Child murderer regime, you mean like Syria? Lets compare the number of people killed by Iran supported Assad regime vs Israeli state, you guys make them look like teddy bears. 500,000 killed, like half the population refugee or displaced, Gaza and west bank is disneyland in comparison.

I had some symphaty for protesters but nnow checking out from where and from who they are getting most support, not anymore.
From start, it was a riot, not protest, and based on a lie advocated by western media and their criminal reformist partners in Iran.

Because of the religious rank who was going to sit against her.
That religious rank isn't worth anything outside Iran.
A custom is valid cos it gains legitimacy by the obedience of the people for a given region, remove that and the mandate has no value.
Iran's protests currently for demanding more social freedom but if it spreads more the legitimacy of current govt may come into question.

Child murderer regime, you mean like Syria? Lets compare the number of people killed by Iran supported Assad regime vs Israeli state, you guys make them look like teddy bears. 500,000 killed, like half the population refugee or displaced, Gaza and west bank is disneyland in comparison.
lol, the other side was ISIS, so hold your lies for somewhere else.

That religious rank isn't worth anything outside Iran.
A custom is valid cos it gains legitimacy by the obedience of the people for a given region, remove that and the mandate has no value.
Iran's protests currently for demanding more social freedom but if it spreads more the legitimacy of current govt may come into question.
If no respect, then no interview. it's that simple. riot is already doomed and finished, cause people didn't support them.

So israels murder and land thefts are kosher?

And you're seriously comparing Syria a dirty playground of world powers with western crusader colony israel?

lol, the other side was ISIS, so hold your lies for somewhere else.
:lol::lol: Sure... ISIS lmao you guys always have some excuses. ISIS was busy fighting kurds and Syrian regime was barrel bombing children and fighting FSA, just cut your crap, this was one of the most well recorded wars in history, no one believes your shitty lies.

So israels murder and land thefts are kosher?

And you're seriously comparing Syria a dirty playground of world powers with euro colony israel?

Always excuses :lol:, well i didn't really expect anything better, you guys only start crying when something happens in India or Israel, everything else - Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya, Somalia etc etc is all Halal. Even Jordan's murder of 20,000 palestinians(more than Israel has killed in past 30 years) is "ok" and no one speaks about it.

Even 1 million Ulghurs sent to concentration camp is all good because it was done by iron brother which is providng FDI and BRI stuff.

He has his reason (Head of state/Political situation) she has her reason (TV propaganda /audience). Nothing to do with law.

She played her card and lost an opportunity to an interview.

Always excuses :lol:, well i didn't really expect anything better, you guys only start crying when something happens in India or Israel, everything else - Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya, Somalia etc etc is all Halal. Even Jordan's murder of 20,000 palestinians(more than Israel has killed in past 30 years) is "ok" and no one speaks about it.

Even 1 million Ulghurs sent to concentration camp is all good because it was done by iron brother which is providng FDI and BRI stuff.
You're pointing finger at us while supporting israel! Tail is very difficult thing to hide mr indian immigrant...

Back
Top Bottom