What's new

Iran's Foreign Minister Zarif resigns

Netanyahu's statements start and end with lies. Zionist words are meaningless to me, I look at their actions.
Well there is no doubt it start and end with lies as neither Sharif is gone nor iran wanted to make Nukes but the middle part has traces of truth.
By the way Rouhani foreign policy begin and end with Zarif ,do you think he will let Zarif to go ? Also do you think a person who is really to go post it in Instagram ?
From what is posted and what pass in media you get its more like getting some scores between factions or more like pouting when there is disagreements in foreign policy.

Well there is no doubt it start and end with lies as neither Sharif is gone nor iran wanted to make Nukes but the middle part has traces of truth.
By the way Rouhani foreign policy begin and end with Zarif ,do you think he will let Zarif to go ? Also do you think a person who is really to go post it in Instagram ?
From what is posted and what pass in media you get its more like getting some scores between factions or more like pouting when there is disagreements in foreign policy.
Apparently Rouhani has a HUGE appetite for dictatorship, remember Jahangiri's claim that he can't even choose his secretary? Rasaee quoted some reformists that even devastating economic decisions were taken by Rouhani, not ministers or central bank!

I believe these are all mere shows to shift the blames from Reformists to Rouhani.

Rouhani's policies starts and end with Reformist policies, nothing more, nothing less.

Sorry for my asking, I have always wondered. But... What’s your deal?!?

Are you north korean? Have you ever been in contact with any north korean agents? Do you somehow get paid?

Or are you really a genuine supporter of Kim? If this is the answer, again sorry for my curiosity but... why?

North Korea has a stake in all Iranian affairs. And as you know, all strategic programs are financed and developed together, be it ballistic, nuclear and more. And this since the Iraq Imposed War on Iran.
:smokin:
your picture is informative , but north korea is not china .
neither iran is libya . iran will start to crumble into a pseudo democracy after that guy's death . but by then it will be too late for a 'color revolution' America has already lost interest in iran and in color revolutions .
north korea remains a monarchy (by the name of communism that is)
and iran is what it is .

View attachment 542241

Like its Iron Brother Iran, North Korea is a most wealthy nation endowed by boundless natural ressources. All it needs is technology and investments to harvest these bounties.

North Korea has the eighth-largest crude oil reserves in the world, next to the United Arab Emirates.

24050450.jpg

1. We estimate there are 60 billion to 90 billion barrels of crude oil reserves in North Korea
8-)

But oil is nothing compared to the largest known rare earth deposit in the world discovered in North Korea!

From a most interesting flashforward seen in a video: the DPRK is indeed very wealthy, and will never bow before such little spoiled child U.S.!

With only 1.4 millions tonnes of rare earth reserve left, how dare the impudent U.S. beggar overlook the DPRK's 216 millions tonnes! All they deserve is a good spanking!
5.gif

Definitions
(fù)
  • abundant; ample
  • rich; wealthy
  • wealth
  • to make rich; to make wealthy
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/富

28feb2019-fafu1-jpg.542726

http://
คิม ไทยแลนด์ จบแค่ ม.3 เป็นเถ้าแก่ร้อยล้านก่อนจะอายุ40ปี
Published on Feb 9, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n1bTuH1B-A
3. DPRK is indeed very wealthy, and will never bow before such little spoiled child U.S.! (Look the badge).

dprk-ree-2017-jpg.538967

4. First world's reserve of Rare Earth Elements in the DPRK.
:cool:

Last edited:
Do you really think that Americans are going to give a permanent seat at the U.N. Security Council to the North Koreans? Give me a break!!
Yes, I think so.
Donnny has fallen in love with KIM "ice cream".
He is ready to accept NK as equal power.

Just read @Galactic Penguin SST posts.
he clearly explained how, North Korea will get permanent seat in security council with Veto right.

Don't be naive.
I'm not naive.
Trump knows only language of power, and he love powerful men. He accepted nuclear North Korea. Soon or later Democratic People's Republic of Korea would get back it's occupied land when American soldiers leave those lands.

KIM asking all American soldiers departures from South Korea for possible denuclearizing in DPRK.

I'm not naive.
Trump knows only language of power, and he love powerful men. He accepted nuclear North Korea. Soon or later Democratic People's Republic of Korea would get back it's occupied land when American soldiers leave those lands.

KIM asking all American soldiers departures from South Korea for possible denuclearizing in DPRK.
I'll quote you later.

Who else in our government can speak to the Westerners as eloquently as this guy......Nobody!

He is a national asset in this respect. His defence of Iran in international forums and interviews is unmatched by any official we've ever had. He humbles Western audiences and diplomats alike.

But it's disappointing that our own countrymen joined Netanyahu, Pompeo and the MEK in celebrating his attempted resignation.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom