What's new

Iran's Foreign Minister Zarif resigns

He did a good thing . Let another Ahmadinejad run this country again .. haha

illuminati-signs-Ahmadinejad-V.jpg

following avigdor lieberman of israel , iran's javad zarif resigns

1.6654269.1355145280.jpg

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east...unces-resignation-in-instagram-post-1.6965180

Congratulation to all Iranian and condolence to Zionist/Wahhabis.

It seems the countdown has begun. Time is running out for EU and others to make sure they do whatever they can (assuming they even want to) to nullify the sanctions as much as possible otherwise the reformists in Iran will take a massive hit and principlists aka hardliners will come to power.

well, I wonder if he was so bad why Netanyahu was so glad when he resigned
his tweet was something like “Zarif has gone. Good riddance. As long as I am here, Iran will not have nuclear weapons,”

Look at this picture, it was three decades ago: North Korea and Iran were both struggling to survive in face of the West's bullying.:cry:

denc4qqvqam5s9x-jpg.542218

1. Ayatollah Khamenei the Leader of the Islamic Revolution posing with North Korean leader Kim Il Sung in 1989.

Today, Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un is about to secure something similar to the 1972 Chairman Mao's deal that was the official recognition as a nuclear power, normalization of diplomatic relations with the U.S., and a permanent seat at the U.N. Security Council. :cool:

But Iran instead, with Trump's breaking the JCPOA, will only receive in a renegotiated agreement, the Colonel Gaddafi deal, that is an unilateral end to Iran's ballistic missile program in addition to the freezing of its nuclear activities, in return of the removal of the U.S. imposed economic sanctions.

Only to be followed later, by a color revolution as a bonus.:devil:

PYH2019022702370032000_P4.jpg

2. North Korean leader Kim Jong Un meeting U.S. President Donald Trump as they arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 26, 2019, to sign the Chairman Mao's deal. 8-)

Conclusion, never negotiate empty handed with the West, always carry promises of economic investment incentives in one hand, and a big thermonuclear Treasured Sword of Justice in the other.
24.gif
beat.gif
792043262.gif

Attachments

• DenC4QQVQAM5s9x.jpg
    DenC4QQVQAM5s9x.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
well, I wonder if he was so bad why Netanyahu was so glad when he resigned
his tweet was something like “Zarif has gone. Good riddance. As long as I am here, Iran will not have nuclear weapons,”
Netanyahu's statements start and end with lies. Zionist words are meaningless to me, I look at their actions.

During all the previous elections, Zionists' favorite choices were Reformists, and they used all of their tools, from their media to sanctions, to make them the winners.

This will continue in the future too.

If 1400 isn't enough for Iranian to enjoy the Zionists favorite choice, they can taste it till 1404 as well, I DON'T MIND.

your picture is informative , but north korea is not china .
neither iran is libya . iran will start to crumble into a pseudo democracy after that guy's death . but by then it will be too late for a 'color revolution' America has already lost interest in iran and in color revolutions .
north korea remains a monarchy (by the name of communism that is)
and iran is what it is .

123.jpg

Change your lenses, as the full bigger picture indicates that it was through a democratic process that the Iranian voters didn't want to continue on the path of former President H.E. Dr. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and decided instead to compromise and sign a deal with Shaitan-e-Buzurg.:devil:

Zarif was mandated by the people to do what they elected him to do. :angel:

Naivety, guilt and now sorrow and dishonor, all belong to these electors. :hitwall:

Thankfully the DPRK does not allow the dilettantes to decide on the most vital strategic issues of the nation!:lock:

See today the difference, Kim Jong Un is treated as an equal by the U.S., backed by 15 megatons nukes!:yahoo:

PCM20190219000147990_P4.jpg

8dea4e89730-jpg.460961
Sorry for my asking, I have always wondered. But... What’s your deal?!?

Are you north korean? Have you ever been in contact with any north korean agents? Do you somehow get paid?

Or are you really a genuine supporter of Kim? If this is the answer, again sorry for my curiosity but... why?

ah , he's just an asian , he's trying to show us the bad a** side of all asians all summed up in kim jung un ..

Back
Top Bottom