What's new

World's energy superpower meets world's economics superpower..Raisi goes to China

aryobarzan

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Iran’s Raisi leads large delegation in first state visit to China​

14001203000886_Test_PhotoN.jpg

Senior Iranian officials, including the central bank chief and the top nuclear negotiator, accompany president Raisi on his three-day trip.
Iran is the world's largest Hydrocarbon (OIL+GAS combined) reserves in the world and this is the first visit of an Iranian President to China in 20 year

The large delegation include Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian, Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs Ehsan Khandouzi, Minister of Roads and Urban Development Mehrdad Bazrpash, Oil Minister Javad Owji, Minister of Agriculture Jihad Seyyed Javad Sadati Nejad, Minister of Industry, Mine and Trade Seyyed Reza Fatemi Amin, Governor of the Central Bank of Iran (CBI) Mohammad Reza Farzin and Deputy Foreign Minister for Political Affairs Ali Bagheri Kani will accompany Raeisi in his visit to Beijing.
oil_reserves-jpg.914681

gas_reserves-jpg.914682

Last edited:
Damn, I was not aware Venezuela had this much of oil. No wonder why China is being cozy with them.
BTW, if Iranians are smart they won't send everyone in the same flight. You never know what US/Israel is thinking.

Damn, I was not aware Venezuela had this much of oil. No wonder why China is being cozy with them.
BTW, if Iranians are smart they won't send everyone in the same flight. You never know what US/Israel is thinking.
Funny you said that..I was thinking of the same thing...split the group in Two planes..

Iran’s Raisi leads large delegation in first state visit to China​

14001203000886_Test_PhotoN.jpg

Senior Iranian officials, including the central bank chief and the top nuclear negotiator, accompany president Raisi on his three-day trip.
Iran is the world's largest Hydrocarbon (OIL+GAS combined) reserves in the world and this is the first visit of an Iranian President to China in 20 year

The large delegation include Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian, Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs Ehsan Khandouzi, Minister of Roads and Urban Development Mehrdad Bazrpash, Oil Minister Javad Owji, Minister of Agriculture Jihad Seyyed Javad Sadati Nejad, Minister of Industry, Mine and Trade Seyyed Reza Fatemi Amin, Governor of the Central Bank of Iran (CBI) Mohammad Reza Farzin and Deputy Foreign Minister for Political Affairs Ali Bagheri Kani will accompany Raeisi in his visit to Beijing.
oil_reserves-jpg.914681

gas_reserves-jpg.914682

it does not matter
china wants the lowest price for their oil
iran wants the highest price for their oil

Also..Venezuela oil is mostly oil sands like Canadian oil..it costs 40 to 60 dollars to extract each barrel ..very difficult..dirty and expensive extraction...Iranian oil costs less than 10 dollars to extract.

If the whole Iranian cabinet is lost..... no one would notice the slightest difference in Iran. These genioueses are very expendeble.

Raisi_1.jpg

Contracts and Some of China investments in Iran

• $12 Billion dollars in High speed rail network of Iran and participation in the the construction by Tehran's International IKA airport city.

• Investments in Telecommunication and Iran's Makran coast.
  • Investments in energy sector
Raisi_2.jpg

در سفر رئیس‌جمهور به چین قرار است توافقاتی در زمینه حمل و نقل به‌خصوص حمل و نقل ریلی با ارزش حدود ۱۲ میلیارد دلار منعقد شود که شامل پروژه‌هایی نظیر برقی‌کردن قطار سریع‌السیر تهران- مشهد و سرمایه‌گذاری در شهر فرودگاهی امام خمینی (ره) است.

سرمایه‌گذاری در بخش خودروسازی کشورمان و همچنین سرمایه‌گذاری و انجام توافقات در حوزه کشاورزی از دیگر محورهای تفاهم‌نامه‌های ایران و چین است.

همچنین مقرر است در ‌حوزه ارتباطات تفاهم‌نامه‌ای بین ایران و چین امضا شود.

سرمایه‌گذاری در سواحل مکران و سرمایه‌گذاری در حوزه انرژی و خرید نفت ایران، از دیگر محورهای تفاهم‌نامه‌های ایران و چین خواهد بود.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom