What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

So now apparently Trump considers himself as :

1-the King of Israel
(so what happened to... I am only the president of US)

2- the second coming of God

and In a recent tweet, the US president quoted Root as saying that the “Jewish people in Israel” love Trump “like he’s the King of Israel” and “like he’s the second coming of God”, though “American Jews don’t know him or like him.”
ECfefM_VAAAEzHw.jpg

Another American tweeted:
This moron spends almost all of his time watching Fox, golfing, tweeting, or looking through other Twitter accounts on the far right for something complimenting him to retweet.
Get this freak OUT NOW!!!!

Now I feel sorry for Rouhani and Zarif that they have to deal with this guy..lol!
PS: I feel sorry for Denmark too....

Last edited:
So now apparently Trump considers himself as :

1-the King of Israel
(so what happened to... I am only the president of US)

2- the second coming of God

and In a recent tweet, the US president quoted Root as saying that the “Jewish people in Israel” love Trump “like he’s the King of Israel” and “like he’s the second coming of God”, though “American Jews don’t know him or like him.”
View attachment 575124
Another American tweeted:
This moron spends almost all of his time watching Fox, golfing, tweeting, or looking through other Twitter accounts on the far right for something complimenting him to retweet.
Get this freak OUT NOW!!!!

Now I feel sorry for Rouhani and Zarif that they have to deal with this guy..lol!
PS: I feel sorry for Denmark too....
And Mike Pompeo thinks that "God raised up Trump as a modern Queen Esther" ... :disagree:

An Iranian VLCC has broken down in the Red Sea...

The crew are working on repairs.

@skyshadow
کلد لانچ که تو سیستم اس ۳۰۰ هست کارآمدتره یا هات لانچ که تو سیستم باور۳۷۳ هست؟

کولد لانچ اس 300 مزایای زیادی داره که در نهایت بهتر از هات لانچ هست ولی دکترین دفاعی ایران هات لانچ رو مناسب خودش دونسته حالا این تصمیم میتونه به چند منظور گرفته شده باشه مثلا دسترسی نداشتن به تکنولوژی سیستم کلد لانچ یا ارزان بودن یک سیستم هات لانچ و قابلیت تولید انبوه و یا دلایل دیگه

این دو سیستم جفتشون عمود پرواز هستن ولی سوال من اینه که کارایی هات لانچ بیشتر هست یا کلد لانچ؟ یعنی سیستم روسی که کلد لانچ داره یک نوع مزیت نسبت به سیستم ما حساب میشه یا نه؟
بله مزایایی مثل طول عمر بیشتر کانتینر های موشک و مخفی ماندن جای سیستم بعد از پرتاب کردن موشک ببین نکته اصلی اینکه شما بتونی قبل از روشن شدن موتور موشک خود موشک رو در بهترین موقیعت نسبت به هدف قرار بدی چون وظیفه موتور موشک اینکه موشک رو به بالاترین سرعت ممکن برسونه برای رسیدن به این هدف موشک از شما تقاضا میکنه که کمترین اصلاح موقعیت رو بعد از روشن شدن موتور به موشک بدی چون هرگونه اصلاح موقعیت موشک بعد از روشن شدن موشک باعث از دست رفتن قابل توجه سرعت موشک میشه که در نتیجه باعث پایین امدن نتیجه عملیات میشه و از سرعت و ارتفاع موشک کم میشه.

و این مزیتی هست که کلد لانچ داره ولی هات لانچ نداره شما اگه همین الان موشک باور 373 رو برداری و روی اس 300 بزاری نتایج بهتری میگیری با این که دو سامانه از یک موشک استفاده میکنن ولی بنا به توضیحاتی که دادم موشک صیاد 4 در سامانه اس 300 نتایج بهتری به شما میده و اگر موشک اس 300 رو در سامانه باور 373 بگذاری نتایج بدتری نسبت به موقعی که در اس 300 بوده بهت میده

کولد لانچ اس 300 مزایای زیادی داره که در نهایت بهتر از هات لانچ هست ولی دکترین دفاعی ایران هات لانچ رو مناسب خودش دونسته حالا این تصمیم میتونه به چند منظور گرفته شده باشه مثلا دسترسی نداشتن به تکنولوژی سیستم کلد لانچ یا ارزان بودن یک سیستم هات لانچ و قابلیت تولید انبوه و یا دلایل دیگه

بله مزایایی مثل طول عمر بیشتر کانتینر های موشک و مخفی ماندن جای سیستم بعد از پرتاب کردن موشک ببین نکته اصلی اینکه شما بتونی قبل از روشن شدن موتور موشک خود موشک رو در بهترین موقیعت نسبت به هدف قرار بدی چون وظیفه موتور موشک اینکه موشک رو به بالاترین سرعت ممکن برسونه برای رسیدن به این هدف موشک از شما تقاضا میکنه که کمترین اصلاح موقعیت رو بعد از روشن شدن موتور به موشک بدی چون هرگونه اصلاح موقعیت موشک بعد از روشن شدن موشک باعث از دست رفتن قابل توجه سرعت موشک میشه که در نتیجه باعث پایین امدن نتیجه عملیات میشه و از سرعت و ارتفاع موشک کم میشه.
به امید روزی که ما فناوری کلد لانچ رو هم استفاده کنیم

به امید روزی که ما فناوری کلد لانچ رو هم استفاده کنیم
به نظر گرونتر تموم میشه برامون و این چیزیه که ایران نمیخواهد داشته باشه هر سامانه اس چهارصد 500 میلیون دلاره که ایران فکر میکنم با این مبلغ 2 یا حتی 3 باور مینونه بسازه که براش بهتره تا یک سامانه کلد لانچ

List of possible stufs will be shown next day?
yes

failure is bound to happen, these are complex machines. Obviously, the more complex systems have more points of failures. That why we do cost benefit analysis.

A moderator closed a thread showing Khamenei's supportive remarks to Kashmiris on Twitter because of this:

View attachment 575152

In the words of Jose Mourinho: "I prefer not to speak. If I speak, I am in big trouble."

OMFG. The level of incompetence is astonishing.

A moderator closed a thread showing Khamenei's supportive remarks to Kashmiris on Twitter because of this:

View attachment 575152

In the words of Jose Mourinho: "I prefer not to speak. If I speak, I am in big trouble."

It is not incompetence. Any criticism of KSA and he is there to defend. Anything positive of Iran and he is there to disagree (or in this case, shut down the thread). :disagree:

I guess we should all move to the iranian forum now, it's so obvious that they dont want us here. To all the guys active here, plz start using the other forum instead of this because of these biased mods.

I guess we should all move to the iranian forum now, it's so obvious that they dont want us here. To all the guys active here, plz start using the other forum instead of this because of these biased mods.
I think the other moderators are fair and don't let their personal prejudices affect their behaviour here. But this moderator...

Back
Top Bottom