What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

I think the other moderators are fair and don't let their personal prejudices affect their behaviour here. But this moderator...

If the others wont say anything about these biased moderators then that simply means they agree with them, because if they were fair, they wouldve prevented them from doing this, @Ziggurat “TepeSialk" has been banned again, what's the reason for him being banned?

If the others wont say anything about these biased moderators then that simply means they agree with them, because if they were fair, they wouldve prevented them from doing this, @Ziggurat “TepeSialk" has been banned again, what's the reason for him being banned?
I think it's normal that moderators prefer not to openly disagree with other moderators.

I think one problem is being provoked into 'flame wars' which gives the moderators the excuse to ban Iranian/pro-Iranian members. It is a demonstrable fact that anti-Iran insults/trolling is permitted but any response is treated very harshly.

I think it's normal that moderators prefer not to openly disagree with other moderators.

I think one problem is being provoked into 'flame wars' which gives the moderators the excuse to ban Iranian/pro-Iranian members. It is a demonstrable fact that anti-Iran insults/trolling is permitted but any response is treated very harshly.

Still that doesnt mean that they shouldn't say anything to these biased mods if they are mods in an international forum. And being iranian/ pro-Iranian isnt a reason to ban people on an international forum. I wont argue about this anymore and try contributing to the iranian forum more from now and onwards.

Still that doesnt mean that they shouldn't say anything to these biased mods if they are mods in an international forum. And being iranian/ pro-Iranian isnt a reason to ban people on an international forum. I wont argue about this anymore and try contributing to the iranian forum more from now and onwards.
I was not justifying it, just giving pragmatic advice. I agree with everything you wrote.

Best :-)

libel.png

I am sure the response from this forum's moderators against false libellous accusations from one of their favourite members will be swift and just... :disagree:

@Arminkh I see you lurking around! ;) How are you enjoying the Bavar-373 stuff? Tomorrow is the big day where it'll all be official!
Tell me about it brother! Big day for every Iranian. I'm actually quite excited. We waited very long for this day and heard lots of nonsense from trolls! Speaking of which I don't see many of them after Iran's 3rd Khordad shot down that drone.

Good to see you back here as well. You seem to be more on Twitter these days.

It is not incompetence. Any criticism of KSA and he is there to defend. Anything positive of Iran and he is there to disagree (or in this case, shut down the thread). :disagree:
and the point about - "twitter is banned in Iran" is irrelevant, because there are still Iranians who can access and do access Twitter from Iran, so its just another fallacy...focus on legality of twitter in Iran to distract from what Iranians actually said on twitter. or were the Iranians twitter posts done by bots? no. nuff said.

I guess we should all move to the iranian forum now, it's so obvious that they dont want us here. To all the guys active here, plz start using the other forum instead of this because of these biased mods.
I already got an email to reset my password on that forum....i'll be active on it soon.

ONLY HARSH FACTS DETECTED. This is exactly what happened to me. That Arab guy calls people all sorts of nasty names, and nothing really happens....and even when they ban him, its because he over did his insults. you're spot on. so sad. At the end of the day, my main takeaway is this- they only ban Pro-Iranians because they are actually insecure about Pakistan's reputation and status. why else? banning most of the time = sign of pain = due to seeing/hearing painful truths = retaliate against truth speakers.

ONLY HARSH FACTS DETECTED. This is exactly what happened to me. That Arab guy calls people all sorts of nasty names, and nothing really happens....and even when they ban him, its because he over did his insults. you're spot on. so sad. At the end of the day, my main takeaway is this- they only ban Pro-Iranians because they are actually insecure about Pakistan's reputation and status. why else? banning most of the time = sign of pain = due to seeing/hearing painful truths = retaliate against truth speakers.
I have even seen some moderators "like" some very sectarian anti-Iran posts, quite incredible...

But I should mention that there are a few fair moderators as well.

Back
Top Bottom