What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Thought I would share this, this is my Persian cat named Gordito. He is from Qatar but his owners didn't want him after he turned 4 so he was on the streets until rescued by shelter and sent to America. His exact breed is actually mixed with other types of cats so it has a silverish coat of fur.

20190804_122308.jpg
20190803_142136.jpg
20190714_231947.jpg

P.S.
He acts like a total bitch since his balls were cut off by shelter before we got him.
P.S.S
Do Persian cat owners know of the nasal problems associated with pushed in nose? My cat breaths like a 70 year old smoker.

Last edited:
"when we get to missiles that can reach anywhere in Saudi Arabia, their numbers drop to less than 100"

LOL. Even funnier is that this calculation apparently includes: Shahab-3, Ghadr, Emad, Sejjil and Khorramshahr!

Maybe the number can reach 100 if he remembers to include Dezful, Zolfaqar and Qiam? :enjoy:

@5.20 {
}

Last edited:
Do Persian cat owners know of the nasal problems associated with pushed in nose? My cat breaths like a 70 year old smoker.
sadly that's the result of breading these cats for smaller nose . the original non tampered version of these cats or the ones that have longer nose don't have the problem.
like any other sinusitis try increase the humidity of your home and see if it will help also reducing the temperature may help .if nothing help your cat may need a tonsillectomy or a surgical procedure to widen the nostril or shorten its soft palate

Now here is what I am thinking at and it is not good..lol
Wouldn't it be nice if Iran would bait one or few Saudi F 15s to intrude into Iranian air space and shoot them down with B373 AD.
Firstly it will be an awesome field test for Bavar 373 the farm and secondly it will even up the score board for when Saudis shot down an Iranian F 4 during Iran Iraq war for the excuse of coming to their airspace. We do not forget or forgive...judgement day is coming for AL saude gang.

Firstly it will be an awesome field test for Bavar 373 the farm and secondly it will even up the score board for when Saudis shot down an Iranian F 4 during Iran Iraq war for the excuse of coming to their airspace. We do not forget or forgive...judgement day is coming for AL saude gang.

Muster up the courage already so we have an excuse to wipe you off the face of the earth and establish the Caliphate.

Now here is what I am thinking at and it is not good..lol
Wouldn't it be nice if Iran would bait one or few Saudi F 15s to intrude into Iranian air space and shoot them down with B373 AD.
come on , our strategy is to reduce the tension with our neighbors not increasing them we must live with them for the years to come its better not to made some not necessary decision just because we can . and more importantly . those F-15 are not stealth ,if you want to test the bavar against non stealth aircraft test it against a maneuvering target drone .

Muster up the courage already so we have an excuse to wipe you off the face of the earth and establish the Caliphate.
your Caliphate dream died with ISIS.

Yemen is the biggest excuse.....no need for more excuse......it takes gut to wipe up IRI......even your master can't even do that.......

You are coward like I expected, even if your proxies do it we will interpret it as direct act of war from your country and settle the score.

You terrorists can start a war but won't know how to end it. Go ahead and poke the Sunni Arab bear since we are so weak and can't do anything about it, what are you waiting for?

your Caliphate dream died with ISIS.

ISIS has nothing to do with the Caliphate it's just an Iraqi rebel group which was able to form because of incompetence of Iraqi government and security forces.

You are coward like I expected, even if your proxies do it we will interpret it as direct act of war from your country and settle the score.

You terrorists can start a war but won't know how to end it. Go ahead and poke the Sunni Arab bear since we are so weak and can't do anything about it, what are you waiting for?

ISIS has nothing to do with the Caliphate it's just an Iraqi rebel group which was able to form because of incompetence of Iraqi government and security forces.

Invest on another terrorist group and pipedream to make your terrorist caliphet

Back
Top Bottom