What's new

Iranian Chill Thread

Finally the current mayor of Tehran is doing something of his own . they just opened an artificial lake and art center in Tehran.
13980527000514637017323496758486_73335_PhotoT.jpg
13980527000500637017314729285991_61114_PhotoT.jpg
13980527000500637017314735720047_31015_PhotoT.jpg
13980527000500637017314801403518_81749_PhotoT.jpg
13980527000500637017314759626683_38842_PhotoT.jpg

13980527000514637017323496758486_73335_PhotoT.jpg

Hi everyone. I'm back from my 2 weeks ban.

Let me make a comment about my most recent ban- the mods said it was because i "violated" a rule aka insulted someone probably, but to be very frank, i am now quite sure that it wasnt that, it is the fact that the mods will ban members not seen as being pro-Pakistani who commit minor rules violations, when difficult times come for Pakistan.

THe 1st or 2nd time i was given a serious warning was right after the Balakot attack incident, now this recent ban i received was right after the Kashmir problem started so i believe i am noticing a pattern. like why did i get banned right when Pakistan was going through difficulty internationally? its already happened twice , so i feel there is a correlation. Also, there are double standards for sure. I dare one of the mods to show everyone the comment i made that earned me the ban. I promise you other members, especially Pakistanis are saying worse, and not getting banned. I guess im just trying to say i am slowly accepting this forum isnt fully fair, and many Pakistanis cannot accept counter opinions that arent pro-Pakistan.

Last edited:

Let me make a comment about my most recent ban- the mods said it was because i "violated" a rule aka insulted someone probably, but to be very frank, i am now quite sure that it wasnt that, it is the fact that the mods will ban members not seen as being pro-Pakistani who commit minor rules violations, when difficult times come for Pakistan.

THe 1st or 2nd time i was given a serious warning was right after the Balakot attack incident, now this recent ban i received was right after the Kashmir problem started so i believe i am noticing a pattern. like why did i get banned right when Pakistan was going through difficulty internationally? its already happened twice , so i feel there is a correlation. Also, there are double standards for sure. I dare one of the mods to show everyone the comment i made that earned me the ban. I promise you other members, especially Pakistanis are saying worse, and not getting banned. I guess im just trying to say i am slowly accepting this forum isnt fully fair, and many Pakistanis cannot accept counter opinions that arent pro-Pakistani.
I reported a clear troll post by a Pakistani user in an Iranian section thread. The third post in this thread: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran...d-eight-in-bio-techs-iranian-minister.630896/

I even raised the post in a separate thread in GHQ.

One week later, no response to my report or the GHQ thread and the post is still up. It is clear that the same rules do not apply to all members from different nationalities or of different viewpoints.

THe 1st or 2nd time i was given a serious warning was right after the Balakot attack incident, now this recent ban i received was right after the Kashmir problem started so i believe i am noticing a pattern. like why did i get banned right when Pakistan was going through difficulty internationally? its already happened twice , so i feel there is a correlation. Also, there are double standards for sure. I dare one of the mods to show everyone the comment i made that earned me the ban. I promise you other members, especially Pakistanis are saying worse, and not getting banned. I guess im just trying to say i am slowly accepting this forum isnt fully fair, and many Pakistanis cannot accept counter opinions that arent pro-Pakistani.

Welcome back!!! Good to see you again!!!

It's to be expected and I can't totally fault the mods for their behavior since their reasons for doing so are quite simple. Given a choice, a Pakistani will more readily side with another Pakistani regardless of the contested issue at hand for the most part. This is the Pakistan Defense Forum after-all, with a majority of the members on here being either from Pakistan or living in other countries but also Pakistani. So their actions in siding or showing bias towards their Pakistani compatriots or the nation of Pakistan in general is just natural.

I remember when I tried to cordially engage in dialogue with other Pakistanis about the recent terrorist attacks on Iran's borders and how these attacks are mainly due to Pakistani inability in adequately securing their border region at that time (and the times prior). As many of you can imagine I got a torrent of vitriol from Pakistani members wanting to practically start a flame-war with me all because I simply stated a factual reality. One that affects both Iranians and Pakistanis at an intimate level and should be tackled bi-laterally. Instead of a constructive conversation, the dialogue predictably devolved into condescending name-calling and blaming. Also for some reason many Pakistanis find some sort of sick pleasure in flaunting their nuclear arsenal around as some sort of fix-it-all solution to any sort of perceived threat. When IRGC generals had proposed that they'd might launch precision attacks against known terrorists fortifications in Pakistan. Pakistani members went effing ballistic over it, when they really shouldn't have since this would have benefited both Iran and Pakistan exponentially. But I digress, it don't hurt me none if more Pakistanis get blown-up due to their own inadequacies.

Heart on my sleeve, I just block people straight-away if I think they're going to be an issue (I do this across multiple websites now). Can't deal with all the unnecessary racket from rabble-rousing pissants you know?

On another note, I know I must have mentioned way back in the day in some form or another somewhere. Iranians are besieged and ridiculed left-right-center on PDF (and other forums/websites) in the worst way possible. I'm assuming a lot of the trolling has died down due to Iran showing evidence of its military hardware in action shutting them up but it has done a great deal of damage regardless. Many Iranian members who dealt with the childish ridicule are going to just chalk-up any opposition to Iranian advances as trolling which affects the over-all quality of the forum, especially when taking raw information seeking into account. Since now users who are genuinely interested in information have to literally sift through pages of shit in order to get some decent info. So on that front I wanted to sincerely thank @PeeD for being a consistent source of solid information and educated speculation about Iranian military hardware. His consistency and willingness to thoroughly answer questions asked of him in such a professional manner (especially on PDF) is greatly appreciated. Truth be told, before PeeD was on here I had a somewhat grim outlook about Iran's military. But his analysis/explanations significantly allayed my fears.

I mean.....It's whatever now. Iran is a powerful regional state with commendable indigenous capabilities and truly amicable aspirations in the defense of the Iranian homeland. If you guys think PDF is bad, you guys have to hear what Americans say amongst themselves with regards to Iran, Iranians and how they view Iranians in general. Depending on the group talking, Iranians might as well all die by drowning or nuclear annihilation (not even kidding). That's on-top of the to be expected bad-mouthing of Iranian people, culture, language, history, place in the world etc...

....Through the decades of turmoil, war, in-humane sanctions, Israeli killing of innocent Iranian nuclear scientists, American/Israeli Sabotage, restriction of Iranians abroad (unjustly) and many other gross indecencies. I can say rather proudly that Iran has somehow managed to stand tall and move-forward. Dealing diligently with the hand it has been dealt!!!

KSA have said there is a ceasefire and that STC forces are withdrawing, but I only see evidence of the former.

Does KSA want to go to war with STC (half of their on the ground coalition) as well as Houthis? As for an illegitimate President that refused to hold elections, resigned and fled to KSA (where he is still hiding today!) to wage war on his own people?
It looking more like Saudis have only "bronze medal" to win. Houthis took the gold, UAE backed militias took the silver...Saudis take the crumbs...

For one, Saudis dont have the same battle strength since UAE has pulled out. Is this how IMFAT plans to "FIGHT TERRORISM???? smfh. THis is disgraceful. Saudis cant even beat the poorest Arab country that is its direct neighbor. WIth allll that money and American super weapons it just boggles my mind..damn....

soon, the pro-Arabs on PDF will keep quiet about this war, because its getting obvious the war is about to be decided....silently....if that hasnt happened already...

What do you guys expect? We are in a Pakistani forum. There is a Iranian Military forum and realistically, we should be active there instead and hopefully, more users will encourage the host and the mods to not give up :D
:enjoy:
I couldnt have put it better.We have a perfectly good Iranian Military forum but for some strange reason we dont avail ourselves of it,for some strange reason we just continue to hang out here on the sh!tty side of town....:confused:

Then they should make clear that their "rules" are not to be applied to everyone equally and they are not neutral moderators.
True. Because all we have to do is just wait for 1 day and mods will insist PDF is fair and all we have to do is "report"incidents, which i actually thought meant weaponization of mods power by certain PDFers, but after my recent incident, i'm also sure mods get "weaponized" by some forum members who direct/urge them to act against other members. Because someone reports something to a mod it doesnt mean the reporter in the situation is innocent.

We should not give a damn to this forum.
We should. cuz its worth it...generally. There are many people, many good topics, good information, good learning, good arguments, but at this point i can say fair and square that if an objective panel scrunitnizes the reason(s) behind every ban or suspension, i bet inconsistencies will come out. If not that then the bans are VERY HARSH relative to the "crime". how can you deny someone 24hrs access for 14 days just for saying certain words that some other forum members felt hurt by? I have never insulted anybody on PDF who didnt insult me first. I can stand by that. MODS, prove me wrong on that!! To be honest, i sort of even expected the "retaliation", because i know when i make well calibrated, only-harsh-truth containing posts, and even i know in my heart it wont be easy to take. and boom, something happens, so offcourse they are connected. I always try to attack people's arguments, assumptions, logic basis,but never the person. BUt some people on PDF cant stand the truths i expose. Thats my God given skill. i can see through BS and i am VERY observant. All good. i missed you guys. Cheers.

Welcome back!!! Good to see you again!!!

It's to be expected and I can't totally fault the mods for their behavior since their reasons for doing so are quite simple. Given a choice, a Pakistani will more readily side with another Pakistani regardless of the contested issue at hand for the most part. This is the Pakistan Defense Forum after-all, with a majority of the members on here being either from Pakistan or living in other countries but also Pakistani. So their actions in siding or showing bias towards their Pakistani compatriots or the nation of Pakistan in general is just natural.

I remember when I tried to cordially engage in dialogue with other Pakistanis about the recent terrorist attacks on Iran's borders and how these attacks are mainly due to Pakistani inability in adequately securing their border region at that time (and the times prior). As many of you can imagine I got a torrent of vitriol from Pakistani members wanting to practically start a flame-war with me all because I simply stated a factual reality. One that affects both Iranians and Pakistanis at an intimate level and should be tackled bi-laterally. Instead of a constructive conversation, the dialogue predictably devolved into condescending name-calling and blaming. Also for some reason many Pakistanis find some sort of sick pleasure in flaunting their nuclear arsenal around as some sort of fix-it-all solution to any sort of perceived threat. When IRGC generals had proposed that they'd might launch precision attacks against known terrorists fortifications in Pakistan. Pakistani members went effing ballistic over it, when they really shouldn't have since this would have benefited both Iran and Pakistan exponentially. But I digress, it don't hurt me none if more Pakistanis get blown-up due to their own inadequacies.

Heart on my sleeve, I just block people straight-away if I think they're going to be an issue (I do this across multiple websites now). Can't deal with all the unnecessary racket from rabble-rousing pissants you know?

On another note, I know I must have mentioned way back in the day in some form or another somewhere. Iranians are besieged and ridiculed left-right-center on PDF (and other forums/websites) in the worst way possible. I'm assuming a lot of the trolling has died down due to Iran showing evidence of its military hardware in action shutting them up but it has done a great deal of damage regardless. Many Iranian members who dealt with the childish ridicule are going to just chalk-up any opposition to Iranian advances as trolling which affects the over-all quality of the forum, especially when taking raw information seeking into account. Since now users who are genuinely interested in information have to literally sift through pages of shit in order to get some decent info. So on that front I wanted to sincerely thank @PeeD for being a consistent source of solid information and educated speculation about Iranian military hardware. His consistency and willingness to thoroughly answer questions asked of him in such a professional manner (especially on PDF) is greatly appreciated. Truth be told, before PeeD was on here I had a somewhat grim outlook about Iran's military. But his analysis/explanations significantly allayed my fears.

I mean.....It's whatever now. Iran is a powerful regional state with commendable indigenous capabilities and truly amicable aspirations in the defense of the Iranian homeland. If you guys think PDF is bad, you guys have to hear what Americans say amongst themselves with regards to Iran, Iranians and how they view Iranians in general. Depending on the group talking, Iranians might as well all die by drowning or nuclear annihilation (not even kidding). That's on-top of the to be expected bad-mouthing of Iranian people, culture, language, history, place in the world etc...

....Through the decades of turmoil, war, in-humane sanctions, Israeli killing of innocent Iranian nuclear scientists, American/Israeli Sabotage, restriction of Iranians abroad (unjustly) and many other gross indecencies. I can say rather proudly that Iran has somehow managed to stand tall and move-forward. Dealing diligently with the hand it has been dealt!!!

Hello! thanks for the warm welcome. I agree with what you said wholeheartedly. You've described it quite well.

It's not hard with your population size/resources.
what do you mean its not hard? you think its only $ and population that gives you good tech-dependent defense weapons? c'mon bro. Iran has been under heavy sanctions and those sanctions have prevented alot of technology and related resources from entering into the country. If this is true then why dont Arab countries like UAE, KSA and Egypt make their own weapons since "its not hard"? I mean KSA has half pop of Iran but trillions of dollars so why cant they make their own weapons ? cuz apparently any country with good population and money can make weapons, which is not true. Look at India. India has money now and plenty people, but it still doesnt make alot of its mainstay defense weapons.

Last edited:

THe 1st or 2nd time i was given a serious warning was right after the Balakot attack incident, now this recent ban i received was right after the Kashmir problem started so i believe i am noticing a pattern. like why did i get banned right when Pakistan was going through difficulty internationally? its already happened twice , so i feel there is a correlation. Also, there are double standards for sure. I dare one of the mods to show everyone the comment i made that earned me the ban. I promise you other members, especially Pakistanis are saying worse, and not getting banned. I guess im just trying to say i am slowly accepting this forum isnt fully fair, and many Pakistanis cannot accept counter opinions that arent pro-Pakistan.

Welcome back, i have been waiting for your ban to end since i have joined the forums. I was a silent reader for a long time on this forum and really liked your posts.

What do you guys expect? We are in a Pakistani forum. There is a Iranian Military forum and realistically, we should be active there instead and hopefully, more users will encourage the host and the mods to not give up :D

@AmirPatriot can i get a free cookie?

I just joined it and I will try to be active there as well.

Then they should make clear that their "rules" are not to be applied to everyone equally and they are not neutral moderators.

Well this is an international forum with the name of pakistan in it, and when they have sections for other countries as well as international mods, they should treat everyone equally.

It looking more like Saudis have only "bronze medal" to win. Houthis took the gold, UAE backed militias took the silver...Saudis take the crumbs...

For one, Saudis dont have the same battle strength since UAE has pulled out. Is this how IMFAT plans to "FIGHT TERRORISM???? smfh. THis is disgraceful. Saudis cant even beat the poorest Arab country that is its direct neighbor. WIth allll that money and American super weapons it just boggles my mind..damn....

soon, the pro-Arabs on PDF will keep quiet about this war, because its getting obvious the war is about to be decided....silently....if that hasnt happened already...

I once heard a US general say that the only thing saudi military is capable of doing is to fight against my country's people and they wont be able to survive any war against even the smallest countries without the US support. Money cant buy you manpower or courage, and the saudis currently have more military equipment than soldiers to operate them all. And even trump himself said that the saudi cant survive a minute without US support thats why they have to pay the US constantly to stay alive. And a shift in power has occurred in the gulf, UAE, oman, kuwait, qatar and iraq have signed deals with iran so that iran can protect their interests in the region, the reason for this is that the US said its no longer interested in the gulf or its oil and its going to reduce its military activity in the region and just focus on protecting ships belonging to the US or its alias, and trump said if they want protection they have to pay, so the arab countries turned to iran, now just my country and saudi are left that are pro US in the gulf.

Back
Top Bottom