• Sunday, August 18, 2019

Iran globally ranks six in Nano and eight in bio techs: Iranian Minister

Discussion in 'Iranian Defence Forum' started by Ziggurat “TepeSialk“, Aug 12, 2019 at 2:43 PM.

1. Ziggurat “TepeSialk“

Ziggurat “TepeSialk“ BANNED

Ratings:
    +4 / 11,490 / -14
    Iran, Islamic Republic Of
    Iran globally ranks six in Nano and eight in bio techs: Iranian Minister

[​IMG]
    ARCHIVE: Iran\'s minister of science, research, and technology, Mansour Gholami

Minister of Science, Research and Technology Mansour Gholami announced that globally, Iran ranks six and eight in Nano and bio technologies.

Iran Press/Iran News: In meeting with senior Iranian cleric Ayatollah Nasser Makarem Shirazi, Iran’s Minister of Science, Research and Technology pointed out to Iran’s growth in different scientific filed and reiterated that Iran ranks sixth and eighth respectively in Nano technology and Biotechnology in the world.

Related News:

Iran reaches global heights of science and technology

According to Iran Press report, Gholami also mentioned the leader of Islamic Revolution advice about importance of science production in Iran and went on saying that “Increase of scientific budget and paying attention to scientific indexes are in our agenda and Improving the quality of educational centers and improving universities’ links to people are our priorities”.

“Addressing social damages, creating links between universities and industries, meeting the needs of our society are also among the priorities of our ministry and, we have specific attention to improve job skills among the university students,” Gholami emphasized.

The minister of Science, Research and Technology also mentioned that while universities try to avoid tense political issues, Chair of free thoughts, lecturing and debates increased significantly in last two years.

The minister also recalled that 250 center for teaching Quran and other religious courses have been established in universities and emphasized that some groups are working on revolutionizing Humanities in Iranian universities and our focus is to strengthening local and smaller universities. 212/213

http://iranpress.com/iran-i135786

Read More:

Iran to participate in EU science and technology projects
    Iranian official: Our aim is for researchers to work on cutting-edge science, technology

• Thanks Thanks x 8
  2. Battle of Waterloo

Battle of Waterloo FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 156 / -0
    United Kingdom
    Impressive. A higher % of Iran's GDP should be spent on R&D to ensure this talent isn't wasted.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Maarkhoor

Maarkhoor ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +49 / 22,446 / -7
    Pakistan
    Why not no#1

58f7c1a80ba0b8a2018b48bf-750.png

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Arminkh

Arminkh SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15 / 6,162 / -0
    Just be a man about it and come here and apologize when it did its maiden flight.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  5. Sina-1

Sina-1 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 719 / -0
    That is not how a troll operates. After the maiden flight he will say:
    1. It probably is a sh’t aircraft bc Iran sucks.
    2. It is not battle proven
    trolls never stop you know!

• Thanks Thanks x 9
  6. Battle of Waterloo

Battle of Waterloo FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 156 / -0
    United Kingdom
    I don't understand why these irrelevant troll comments are allowed on the Iranian section here?

But let them troll, in English we say that when someone is obsessed with you, you are "living in their head rent free"!

• Thanks Thanks x 7
  7. Shapur Zol Aktaf

Shapur Zol Aktaf SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 3,141 / -4
    "The minister also recalled that 250 center for teaching Quran and other religious courses have been established in universities and emphasized that some groups are working on revolutionizing Humanities in Iranian universities"

:hitwall:

8. aryobarzan

aryobarzan FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 929 / -0
    I loved that English saying...never heard of that before...lol..I am also baffled why some Pakistanis are so venomous towards us...did we do something bad to them...!!!

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  9. GreenLightning

GreenLightning FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 12 / -0
    Pakistan
    I would like to apologize on his behalf, we Pakistanis generally are favorable towards Iranians, our national anthem itself is in Persian. My personal perception of Iranians is that they are educated, and that Iran has a relatively high HDI in the region, I would love to visit one day.

• Thanks Thanks x 12
  10. aryobarzan

aryobarzan FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 929 / -0
    You are a gentleman sir...I have also met many wonderful Pakistanis in my various trips..I find them always friendly and very knowledgeable people in many field.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  11. yavar

yavar SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 8,367 / -5
    My brother you are one of us.
    I always wished that have many more brothers like you.

If Pakistani foj and establishment have 1/10 understand that you had, today Pakistan would be so isolated and weak and No way that India would made such move on Kashmir.

The only reason Modi has made that move is because he knows and sense that Pakistan is at weakest point in past 30 history.

I wish you brother well and if it wasn't because Foj and ISI wrong policy IRI could and would done much more.

• Thanks Thanks x 1